Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Good Islamic books for kids?

Madhhab
    Maliki

Default Re: Good Islamic books for kids?

Alsalamu-alakum Sister,

Http://www.muskstandard.co.uk/bookstore

We have a good collection of children Islamic books and more will be added, inshallah. Books are written for ages 3+.

Musk Standard
    Islamic Book Publishers and Bookstore
    www.muskstandard.co.uk

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Assalaamu alaikum

www.muslimtots.com - we have just launched...

Jazakh Allahu Khairan

Madhhab
    None

muslimtoysanddolls.com is a wonderful resource not only for Islamic and learning Arabic books but all sorts of educational materials including electronic toys,games,Islamic dolls,children's prayer rugs,and so much more. they have hundreds of highly selective books.

Banned
    Madhhab
    Hanafi

Definitely it's an effective source of leaning Islam for kids and adults. And it's an effective medium for learning Islam at home.
    It is necessary for every individual to learn about Islam more and more therefor he/she would be able to understand the real picture of Islam.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Away from home as you can access this p90x workout schedule timetable everywhere you don’t must be concerned about checking your wall diary. Discussed on this site may be the “Classic P90X Schedule”… yes this will be the same fitness regimen that made P90X popular on their infomercials.
    1 specifically made for this event small batch prototype. 10 one of a kinds & a limited quantity secret collaborative essie nail polish duo (with another nail polish maker) sales will start at $10.00 and up to $26.00********
    Last edited by Yiluculm; 14-11-2013 at 11:02 AM.

Madhhab
    None

Assalamu-alaikum, I have a 4 yr old and he loves reading. I find this website useful for both kids and parents. It has quranic stories and cartoons. Would recommend it noorofislam.com. Hope it helps!

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Assalamu Alaikum

My daughter is 2 and a half years old, and alhamdulilah I realized she easily "memorizes" the books we keep reading to her. Instead of her memorizing stories about children cartoon characters, and other fictional non Islamic stories, I am looking for some books with Islamic/Quranic themes which we can read to her instead. I have some Islamic books, but the problem with them are

1) The images/pictures are similar throughout the book and are general (not really connected to the text on the page)
    2) The sentence structures and vocabulary are not as simple as the other non Islamic books she reads
    3) The stories contain words like 'kill' (in relation to people) and other words or incidents which are too violent for her age.

Insha Allah I will look though this thread and see if I find what I am looking for.

I wonder why sister Suduku did not comment here, as from some of her posts in other threads I gather that she was interested in children stories.
    Last edited by Talib84; 14-05-2012 at 02:28 AM.
    سبحانك لا علم لنا إلا ما علمتنا إنك أنت العليم الحكيم

Madhhab
    Hanafi

^I am actually surprised I haven't noticed this thread until today!

Is it possible to name some of the books you have at home? I understand what you mean about #1 and #3. I am wondering what type of stories you mean by #2. Would simple mean something like a picture book with few words, or an actual story (eg like Red Riding Hood)?
    Lost in an ocean of doubt and confusion am I
    Seeking Your burning beacon light
    ~ Heart Song, Talib al Habib

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Assalamu Alaikum WR WB
    I am awaiting an order from Idarastore.com as I wanted good books for my kid who is 6 yrs I went on web and searched ordered books on prophet and seerah. Has anyone bought them or read them?
    How about the quran para sets for beginners and kids sold by islamic bookstore and idara store online ? Is the quality of paper good?
    I would appreciate if someone could tell me
    Jazaak Allah

Madhhab
    None

Quote Originally Posted by Aleeya View Post
    Assalamu Alaikum WR WB
    I am awaiting an order from Idarastore.com as I wanted good books for my kid who is 6 yrs I went on web and searched ordered books on prophet and seerah. Has anyone bought them or read them?
    How about the quran para sets for beginners and kids sold by islamic bookstore and idara store online ? Is the quality of paper good?
    I would appreciate if someone could tell me
    Jazaak Allah
    I did not use that site. I've ordered from goodwordbooks.com and was satisfied with the quality of the books.