For the teachings of the Noble Quran
مركز الوسطية لتعليم القران الكريم
3 weeks intensive, interactive Quran & Tajweed Classes
Starting: Monday 11th August 2008
(Located in a Mosque on Green Street, Forest Gate)
* Do you want to learn to recite the Quran exactly the way it was revealed upon our beloved Messenger -Peace be upon him-?
* Or do you want to learn Arabic to understand the speech of your creator?
* Are you from those who have studied Tajweed but need more practice?
* Have you studied Arabic & find difficulty speaking it?
* Or are you a beginner; that has not studied Arabic or Tajweed before?
* Would you like to learn in a class where the teacher will only speak to you in Arabic to strengthen your understanding & speaking skills?
* Do you want to learn Tajweed & Arabic with a method which is: 'Its not how much you learn but how much you implement from what you learn'?
* Would you like to learn from Al-Wasatiyah Tajweed books that have been specially authored by us for non-Arabic speakers, not available elsewhere?
* Do you want to learn from qualified teachers that have Ijaazah & also train teachers for Islamic organisations?
(Ijaazah is a certificate which is a chain that records all the names of the people & their teachers of whom have learnt, recited & memorised the Quran the way it was revealed going back one by one in time, until it reaches the Prophet- peace be upon him-)
Last enrollment day:
Wednesday 6th August 2008
To enrol for Arabic classes: Arrive for a written & oral placement exam at 11.00am
To enrol for Tajweed classes: Arrive anytime between 11.00am – 3.00pm
Newham North Islamic Association
88 Green Street, Forest Gate
London, E7 8JG
(Womens entrance on whytville road)
Also all students applying for admissions are required to pay annual fee of 30 pound non-refundable application & administrative fee
If you intend to attend the assessment day, then you must please send an e-mail confirming your full name & contact details or text the information.