Thread: Shaykh Mohammad Khair Makki al-Hijazi

Madhhab
    Don't know

Default Shaykh Mohammad Khair Makki al-Hijazi

salaam,

i just wanted more info on this shk
    his talks are on http://www.aswatalislam.net/DisplayF...haaj_ul_Muslim

this is what i read on a online shop

from Haram Sharif (Makkah) the shk entertains and educates the listener through the course of these 20 cassettes

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Is this Maulana Makki?

I sat at his circle in the haram once.... he seemed a very nice shaykh - he was answering questions according to the Hanafi madhab [as far as I could tell] - other than that I don't know anything about him.
    Imam al-Zarqani said in his book Manahil al-Irfan: 'Our Scholars agreed that if a word carries 99 aspects of disbelief and one aspect of faith, it must be interpreted according to the best of meanings, which is faith'.

Visit www.asharis.wordpress.com and the Marifah website

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Assalaamualaikum,

Shaykh Mohammad Khair Makki al-Hijazi is a Senior Hanafi Shaykh in Makkah. He is a traditional classical scholar. He hold his majlis everyday, after magrib in front of the Kaabah at Bab al-Umrah for the Indo-Pak people. And after Ishraaq for the arab speaking folks. He has been doing this for many years. His family has been there I think before or around the separation of Pakistan and India. Prior to him, his father used to hold the majlis in Haram.

Was-salaam,
    haqq
    Last edited by haqq; 19-02-2005 at 02:51 AM.
    Presenting the Knowledge of Islam - the Qur'aan and the Sunnah - in Pristine Purity.

Presenting the deen as propounded and practised by Rasulullah (Sallalahu Alayhi Wassallam) and his illustrious Sahaba (R.A.)

The Voice of Islam :: THE MAJLIS

Madhhab
    Don't know

thanks

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Maulana Makki was once called to be given some "Doze", about his speeches, because of the devilish conspiracies raised by the pathless, the sheikh spitted on his passport and threw it on the face of the wazir; duh, then he was begged to stay....
    پڑھ پڑھ عالم فاضل ہویا کدے اپنے آپ نوں پڑھیا نہیں
    جا جا وَڑدا مندرمسیتی کدی نفس اپنے وچ وَڑیا ای نہیں

لڑدا ایں روز شیطان نال کدی نفس اپڑے نال توں لڑیا ای نہیں
    بلھے شاہ اسمانی اُڈدیاں پھَڑدا ایں جہڑا گھر بیٹھا اونوں پھڑیا ای نہیں

بُھلےؔ شاہؔ

Senior Member Hypermodestmuslima's Avatar
    Madhhab
    Hanafi

He's an awesome shaikh. Someone mentioned the 'Maulana' stereotype...I think this Shaykh totally throws it off...

Masha'allah he's a pretty hype speaker. He really gets you thinking. I especially enjoyed his series on the lives of the Prophet (SAW).

Another thing about his lectures is his low class lay man urdu, I mean he's not into long words that I sit and stare blankly at, and then am hushed by several individuals I ask for correct meaning, he's into general understandable language which any lay urdu speaker can understand while still maintaining his audience.
    Alima course Toronto

email alimacourseTo@gmail.com for more information...

Madhhab
    Hanafi

The Sheikh basically speaks in a Sarayeki(a variant of Punjabi + Sindhi mixture) tone. like "Mera Madneee". IT sounds quite "innocent" when he speaks.
    پڑھ پڑھ عالم فاضل ہویا کدے اپنے آپ نوں پڑھیا نہیں
    جا جا وَڑدا مندرمسیتی کدی نفس اپنے وچ وَڑیا ای نہیں

لڑدا ایں روز شیطان نال کدی نفس اپڑے نال توں لڑیا ای نہیں
    بلھے شاہ اسمانی اُڈدیاں پھَڑدا ایں جہڑا گھر بیٹھا اونوں پھڑیا ای نہیں

بُھلےؔ شاہؔ

Madhhab
    Don't know

Quote Originally Posted by Usman
    Maulana Makki was once called to be given some "Doze", about his speeches, because of the devilish conspiracies raised by the pathless, the sheikh spitted on his passport and threw it on the face of the wazir; duh, then he was begged to stay....
    sorry i didnt understand what you said, could you explain it please?? jazakallah

Madhhab
    Hanafi

actually brother, the ghayr muqallideen are always looking forward to portraying the Deobandi/Hanafi scholars as Mushriks, mulhid, and deviants, so as to make their publications , and people famous. One such example of this is, that the Saudi government requested Allamah Shabbir Ahmed Usmani (Rahimahullah) a permission to publish his tafseer. Later on, the ghayr muqallideen(The pathless), devised self-made claims on the tafseer, that it has errors, and teaches shirk, so now the Saudi Government stopped publishing it, and the ghayr muqallid tafseer is now being published.

Likewise, Sheikh Muhammad Makki Hijazi Sahib (DB) was reqested to speak in the Haramain, but the ghayr muqallid people started protesting, that he teaches shirk and bid'ah(Nauzubillah), the saudi leaders called upon the sheikh, that is when the incident happened. Alhamdulillah, our scholars don't go around begging people for "chance", it's the job that suits the pathless the best.

Madhhab
    Don't know

Quote Originally Posted by Usman
    actually brother, the ghayr muqallideen are always looking forward to portraying the Deobandi/Hanafi scholars as Mushriks, mulhid, and deviants, so as to make their publications , and people famous. One such example of this is, that the Saudi government requested Allamah Shabbir Ahmed Usmani (Rahimahullah) a permission to publish his tafseer. Later on, the ghayr muqallideen(The pathless), devised self-made claims on the tafseer, that it has errors, and teaches shirk, so now the Saudi Government stopped publishing it, and the ghayr muqallid tafseer is now being published.

Likewise, Sheikh Muhammad Makki Hijazi Sahib (DB) was reqested to speak in the Haramain, but the ghayr muqallid people started protesting, that he teaches shirk and bid'ah(Nauzubillah), the saudi leaders called upon the sheikh, that is when the incident happened. Alhamdulillah, our scholars don't go around begging people for "chance", it's the job that suits the pathless the best.
    jazakallah brother, may i ask why they started protesting that he teaches shirk and bid'ah? was their any reason? any substance?