Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: sheikh elbouti vs albani

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Gender
    Brother
    Madhhab
    Maliki
    Posts
    111

    Default sheikh elbouti vs albani

    salamo aleykom
    I came across an article in dutch,from selefipublication talking about the defeat of sheikh el-bouti by the hands of albani. many selefies are very proud of it.

    so I got curious and want to know what went one and is it recorded?
    or maybe a document or so?
    wa aleykom salam


  2. #2
    Senior Member Ibn Ajibah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Gender
    Brother
    Madhhab
    Maliki
    Posts
    322

    Default Re: sheikh elbouti vs albani

    You can read the response of Sh. Buti's father on marifah . net. It is the sample pdf of al-La Madhabiyya.


  3. #3
    Senior Member IbnShafiq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Gender
    Brother
    Madhhab
    Shafi'i
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1,182

    Default Re: sheikh elbouti vs albani

    Quote Originally Posted by Ibn Ajibah View Post
    You can read the response of Sh. Buti's father on marifah . net. It is the sample pdf of al-La Madhabiyya.
    sidi,

    Where can i find it on marifah? I mean what should i search?

    O Aqsa

    “Jihad will continue from the day I was sent by Allah till the last people of my nation fight against the Dajjal, it will neither be stopped by oppression nor abstention”


  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Gender
    Brother
    Madhhab
    Hanafi
    Posts
    9,537

    Thumbs up Re: sheikh elbouti vs albani

    Asslamo Allaikum,

    Exellent book, Masha'Allah.


  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    Brother
    Madhhab
    Hanafi
    Posts
    768

    Default Re: sheikh elbouti vs albani

    Quote Originally Posted by saifelislam View Post
    salamo aleykom
    I came across an article in dutch,from selefipublication talking about the defeat of sheikh el-bouti by the hands of albani. many selefies are very proud of it.

    so I got curious and want to know what went one and is it recorded?
    or maybe a document or so?
    wa aleykom salam

    You can judge for yourself
    http://www.masud.co.uk/ISLAM/nuh/buti.htm


  6. #6
    Senior Member Ibn Ajibah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Gender
    Brother
    Madhhab
    Maliki
    Posts
    322

    Default Re: sheikh elbouti vs albani

    Go to the site and look for the section on sunni publications. There is sample for each book they are publishing. You will find a pdf of Sh. Mulla Ramadan's response to what took place in that gathering.


  7. #7
    Senior Member drjash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    Brother
    Madhhab
    Hanafi
    Posts
    368

    Default Re: sheikh elbouti vs albani

    Here is the link to the full excerpt:

    http://www.************/articles/deb...adanalbuti.pdf

    Was Salam


  8. #8
    Senior Member loveProphet's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Gender
    Brother
    Madhhab
    Hanafi
    Location
    In love with Allah
    Posts
    3,461

    Default Re: sheikh elbouti vs albani

    Quote Originally Posted by drjash View Post
    Here is the link to the full excerpt:

    http://www.************/articles/deb...adanalbuti.pdf

    Was Salam
    You just insert marifah . net to that.


  9. #9
    Senior Member MohammadMufti's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Gender
    Brother
    Madhhab
    Hanbali
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    919

    Default Re: sheikh elbouti vs albani

    Quote Originally Posted by omar2006 View Post
    Is this the debate between Al Buti and Al Albani? It doesn't mention Al Albani, just some anonymous personality.
    Ya al-'Alee (swt)
    mohammadmufti.blogspot.com
    Parachinar ko bhoolna nahi.


  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    Brother
    Madhhab
    Hanafi
    Posts
    405

    Default Re: sheikh elbouti vs albani

    Quote Originally Posted by MohammadMufti View Post
    Is this the debate between Al Buti and Al Albani? It doesn't mention Al Albani, just some anonymous personality.
    I dont think this is the debate with Albani. Also why would they not mention his name if it was Albani?


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-03-2013, 07:49 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 16-04-2010, 04:02 PM
  3. On Sheikh Al-Albani...
    By tilmeedh in forum General Islam
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-03-2007, 11:43 PM
  4. Al-Albani
    By Ansari in forum In-depth Aqeedah
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 17-08-2004, 03:21 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •