Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Shaykh Muhammad Akram Awan

Banned
    Madhhab
    Hanafi

Default Re: Shaykh Muhammad Akram Awan

Quote Originally Posted by London786 View Post
    yes maulaana awan backs khilfah otherwise im not the kind of person to follow those that oppose or are not pro-khilafah.

The mureeds of maulana awan believe that the time of khilfah in pakistan and the whole of indopak is very close inshallah. Our grandshaykh maulana ALLAH yar khan made various predictions and even said that one of our saathis will conquer the red fort of delhi.

maulana awan is a unity person and I know that he would not have a problem sharing a platform with dr israr ahmed. He even gave dr israr dalail us sulook to answer his objections on tasawuff.
    Dr Israr Ahmed admits that a lot of his Tassawuuf knowledge has come from Shaykh (Maulana) Allah Yar Khan and Shaykh Muhammad Akram Awan.

uncle muadh since u have met a lot of sufis and scholars have any other scholars made any such predictions. I have so far come across two others....
    Asslamo Allaikum,

Very good question and I am not qualified enough to answer that but In my humble knowledge and understanding…

Sufi Ulama:

1) Many of the Ulama and Soofiyya of Indo-Pak consider that the time for establishment of Khilafah of Muslims is near with Pakistan/Afghanistan being the hub.

2) Khanbaba passed me a book of Shaykh (Allamah) Sarfraz Khan Safdar (DB) and after reading I got the impression that Hazrat (DB) thinks that Ghazwatul-Hind are near

3) Mufti Rafi Usmani (DB) several articles and booklets and it also seems to make a point that revival of Islamic Khilafah is near.

4) Naqshbandi-Mujaddidi Mashaykh also believe that the time is near.

Non-Sufi Ulama:

5) Outside of India-Pakistan Imam Anwar Awlaki (not a Sufi) also seems to believe that Khilafah will be restored before 2024 (see my thread about this) and he also considers Pakistan/Afghanistan an area of great importance and crucial to Islamic revival.

6) Loads of Arab and Non-Arab scholars (Sufees and Non-Sufees) in general consider Afghanistan/Pakistan (broder areas) to be the hub of Islamic revival and consider Russian defeat in Afghanistan (1979-1988) to be the tilting point where balance shifted to favour Islam and Muslims.

Political/Historical situation:

If you read the situation (without reference to Islam, Sufi’ism or Islamic scholars) even THEN:

1) Britain, one of the Superpowers of its time was defeated in Afghanistan

2) Russia, one of the Superpowers of its time was defeated in Afghanistan

3) US, the SOLE SUPER POWER of its time has been admitted to being Stalemated in Afghanistan…Remember this was first admitted by both Britain and Russians before being defeated and kicked out…

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...-Miliband.html

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...ced-stalemate/

http://www.iht.com/articles/ap/2009/...US-Britain.php

How a 3rd Super-power (after Britain & Russain) proud, arrogant and dependent on its superior military power aided by 40+ countries and 50,000+ soldiers has been humiliated by Allah (SWT) in such a small time is surely a sign from Allah (SWT).

So Brother...

Kuf’r is on moving DOWNWARDS
    Islam is on moving UPWARDS
    There is no doubt about it!

Madhhab
    Hanafi

well uncle muadh im as optimistic as u!! lets hope inshallah ALLAH uses us for his deen and not on the wrong side...

by the way could you give me some specific examples and which naqshahbandi mujadidi say what? Any specific details... in our tariqa there are specific things which the mashaikh and saathis have seen via kashf. We have a famous slogan land of ALLAH, rule of ALLAH. I've not seen anything lol.

Anyway the future shall be very different and uncle muadh lets hope inshallah we see the day soon and ALLAH also uses us sinful ones in some way....

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Salaam wb

Firstly I would say Ramadhan mubarak to everyone. Please remember this ghunnegar in your duas.

I am interested in doing bai'at with a sheikh. I have come accross Hazrat Sheikh Muhammed Akram Awan sahib (db). Are their any mureeds on this forum? I need more info. Please reply. I have just read some negative stuff about hazrat and I need this clarified. JazakAllah.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Quote Originally Posted by Abd al Haq View Post
    Salaam wb

Firstly I would say Ramadhan mubarak to everyone. Please remember this ghunnegar in your duas.

I am interested in doing bai'at with a sheikh. I have come accross Hazrat Sheikh Muhammed Akram Awan sahib (db). Are their any mureeds on this forum? I need more info. Please reply. I have just read some negative stuff about hazrat and I need this clarified. JazakAllah.
    salaam,

i am not a mureed of Moulana Akram but have many close friends who are his mureeds and i attend their weekly zikr majlis.

please post your questions and i will try and get them answered for you.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

JazakAllah for the reply

Do you have a contact tel number or an email address?

JazakAllh once again

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Quote Originally Posted by Abd al Haq View Post
    JazakAllah for the reply

Do you have a contact tel number or an email address?

JazakAllh once again
    just post them on here. other members can help in answering them. i know there is one active member who has actually sat with moulana akram.

Madhhab
    Shafi'i

Asalamualakum w w

I wanted to know if anyone has any info on shakh akram awan or any other khalifahs of shaykh Allah Yar Khan. I have heard some negative things so I wanted to clarify the issues. wasalam

Assalam alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaat..

Dear brother.. I myself have read Hzt Maulana Allah Yar khan's (rah) books and found 'Dalael Sulook' to be especially worth a second and third read..and I did alhamdulillah. really illuminating. then reading Maulana awan's book to quote ' Mahafil shaikh'. I found many veiws hard to digest. to be honest Im not even worth his shoe dust if he is a wali allah. so I refrain from anything disrespectful.
    but still the amount of veneration mounted on his spiritual loftiness does not tally with the tasawwuf handed down to us by our deobandi mashaikh. which by far is the safest and most reliable form of tasawwuf in todays age.. agreed and practised upon far and wide. istikhara before getting bayat to anyone is of course the best option. May Allah guide us all.
    Wa Asssalam..

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Salaam

JazakAllah for the replies.

Let me just mention that Mualana Akram Awan sahib is from the Deobandi school of thought and is therefore affiliated with Deoband. I would really like to hear from mureeds of Hazrat Sheikh to see what they have to say inshAllah.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Quote Originally Posted by dr76 View Post
    Assalam alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaat..

Dear brother.. I myself have read Hzt Maulana Allah Yar khan's (rah) books and found 'Dalael Sulook' to be especially worth a second and third read..and I did alhamdulillah. really illuminating. then reading Maulana awan's book to quote ' Mahafil shaikh'. I found many veiws hard to digest. to be honest Im not even worth his shoe dust if he is a wali allah. so I refrain from anything disrespectful.
    but still the amount of veneration mounted on his spiritual loftiness does not tally with the tasawwuf handed down to us by our deobandi mashaikh. which by far is the safest and most reliable form of tasawwuf in todays age.. agreed and practised upon far and wide. istikhara before getting bayat to anyone is of course the best option. May Allah guide us all.
    Wa Asssalam..

Could you possibly clarify what these certain views are,please?
    Storms brewing.......................

Madhhab
    Shafi'i

Quote Originally Posted by ENIGMA View Post
    Could you possibly clarify what these certain views are,please?

Assalam alaikkum..

Here are some of them...in his own words.

1.Mahafil shaikh page-30;para-2: sawal"
    Mushahide me chand sahibe mansab hazraat me se aap ke elawa sirf do aur hain jin ki samajh aati hai . baaqi hazraat ka pata nahin chalta. darkhwast hai ke tarbiyyat ke liye rahnumayi farmayen."

Jawab" Is sawal ka tarbiyyat se koee ta'alluk nahin . maine khud batlane wala silsila band kar rakha hai. isi wajah se aap ko samajh nahin aati. jab tak main na bataun pata nahin chalega. pahle chand logon ko hazratji ramatullahi alahi ne ( maulana Allah yar khan .rah.) bataya tha in me se thode bach sake baaqi tabah ho gaye. ke ye sab bardasht karna mushkil hojata hai. aap ke liye itna kaafi hai ke deen ka jisse bhi kaam horaha hai ..vo bagair mansab ke mumkin nahin. MUJHE JO ALLAH NE MANSAB DIYA HAI VO NA TO PAHLE KISI KE PAAS THA AUR NA HI SHAYAD BAAD ME KISI KO MILE. AAJ TAK KISI EK SILSILE NE ITNA KAAM NAHIN KIYA JITNA ALLAH KAREEM NE HUM SE LIYA. HUMARE SAATHI AMRIKA , CANADA JAPAN NORWAY, AFRIKA INDONESIA AUR BANGLADESH ME MAUJOOD HAIN. YE IS MANSAB KI BARKAAT HAIN KE EK JISM SE ITNE SILSILON KO BARKAAT NASEEB HORAHI HAI. BAYEK WAQT RU'E ZAMEEN PAR KISI EK SILSILE KI BARKAAT SE MUSTAFEED HONA ALLAH KAREEM KI KHUSOOSI ENAYAT HAI AUR KHAIR AL QUROON KE BAAD AAJ TAK SALASIL WILAYAT ME AISA NAHIN HUA. ALLAH KAREEM NE MUTA'ADDID WUJOODON KO BARKAAT KA MAMB'A BANAYA. MAGAR AAJ ALLAH KI ENAYAT SE EK HI SILSILA SAARI INSANIYAT PAR BARKAAT ELAHI BAANT RAHA HAI.

so dear brother after reading this whats the first thought that comes to ur mind. I shall guard mine. but to say the least that from Ala Hazrat haji Imdadullah muhajir makki rahmatullahi alaih.. Allah swt. handed the beacon of hidaya to silsila aaliya chishtiyya sabriya through his khulafa who were no doubt institutions in thier own singular personalities.

And may I add none of our akabir ever made claims about themselves. just to quote from the book- irshadaat e gangohi (rah) , the mehfil of hzt Maulana Fazlurrahman ganj Murdabadi (rah) was in progress when one of his mureeds asked about the station of Hzt Maulana Rasheed Ahmed Gangohi (rah). whereupon he replied " are miya maulana rasheed ahmed saheb ke baare me kya poochte ho..samundar ke samundar peegaye aur dakar tak nahin li."

such where our elders..it is said that hzt miyaji noor mohd jhanghanvi (rah) ( shaikh of hzt muhajir makki .rah.) was overcome with the same haal as mansoor al hallaj for many years..but did not utter a word.

read the book mahafil shaikh which is available online at naqshbandiyya owaisiyya library & ull get to know much more of what he says.

May Allah guide us all..ameen

wa assalam..