Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 33

Thread: E Codes

  1. #1
    Senior Member Yasir786's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    Brother
    Madhhab
    None
    Location
    Lahore, Pakistan.
    Posts
    296

    Question E Codes

    Asalam O Alikum,
    I heard that because of Halal & Haram most of the western companies start writing the most of Haram ingredients in their products like in the shape of E Codes...

    If we see many things or products they have E Codes mentioned on them Like E-121 (Where E-121 just for example I am not sure about this But it can be like that E-???)... Is it true ????
    Jazak Allah Karim

    Yasir
    Asalam O Alikum


  2. #2
    Senior Member Yasir786's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    Brother
    Madhhab
    None
    Location
    Lahore, Pakistan.
    Posts
    296

    Question Re: E Codes

    Asalam O Alikum,
    No one had been writing any thing about this issue if it is hard to understand then I can explain what I mean...

    Yasir
    Asalam O Alikum
    Alhamdulillah Muslim by birth but wants to explanation of every thing for me as well as others.. Hope you got the point... Jazak Allah Karim


  3. #3
    Senior Member Abd'Al-Muqtadir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    Brother
    Madhhab
    Hanafi
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    129

    Default Re: E Codes

    Asalamu Alaikum.
    Subhana'Allah. Yes indeed, not only the west but the attackers of Al-Islam is placing E-Numbers, to hide the Haram food. I have found a good website that states most of the E-numbers, what is halal and what is haram. Remember, anything that is suspected, becomes haram aswell, as remember our Prophet (SAW) told us not to eat anything that might be haram. The website is:

    http://special.worldofislam.info/Food/numbers.html

    My advice is to look at the ingridents, and print a list out of haram E-numbers and keep it when you go shopping. Akhi, you will be amazed as to how much foods we consume are to be haram! May Allah guide us, and keep us eating the Halal. Ameen.

    Also take note, that many Muslims would state against the haram E-numbers, but Akhi stay put, and do not eat the Harmful.

    Walaikum Asalam


  4. #4
    Senior Member Yasir786's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    Brother
    Madhhab
    None
    Location
    Lahore, Pakistan.
    Posts
    296

    Smile Re: E Codes

    Quote Originally Posted by Abd'Al-Muqtadir View Post
    Asalamu Alaikum.
    Subhana'Allah. Yes indeed, not only the west but the attackers of Al-Islam is placing E-Numbers, to hide the Haram food. I have found a good website that states most of the E-numbers, what is halal and what is haram. Remember, anything that is suspected, becomes haram aswell, as remember our Prophet (SAW) told us not to eat anything that might be haram. The website is:

    http://special.worldofislam.info/Food/numbers.html

    My advice is to look at the ingridents, and print a list out of haram E-numbers and keep it when you go shopping. Akhi, you will be amazed as to how much foods we consume are to be haram! May Allah guide us, and keep us eating the Halal. Ameen.

    Also take note, that many Muslims would state against the haram E-numbers, but Akhi stay put, and do not eat the Harmful.

    Walaikum Asalam
    Walikum Salam,
    Ameen
    After writing about this thread when i didnt got any reply .. I thought Yasir your post didnt had any worth so you didnt seen any comment... But why you are pointing towards the right issue..
    Any way Alhamdulillah Pakistan is Muslim country where muslims are 97 % Some sites says 95 %... Here its is not a problem...

    But your who are not living in Islamic countries can give us more idea to keep safe our self means Brothers & Sisters from these sort of tricks...

    I do appreciate what you told us... Tell us more & about something new as well...
    Thank you Brother
    Asalam O Alikum
    Alhamdulillah Muslim by birth but wants to explanation of every thing for me as well as others.. Hope you got the point... Jazak Allah Karim


  5. #5
    Senior Member Abd'Al-Muqtadir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    Brother
    Madhhab
    Hanafi
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    129

    Default Re: E Codes

    Walaikum Asalam, Wa Jazak Allah for your kind comment
    Yes, Alhamdulillah, living in a country like the U.K can be grave problem sometimes, Subhna'Allah. Insha'Allah, I will give some few tips, that may help our brothers and sisters.

    1. Initally, never ever trust a food, even if it has the 'Halal' logo, you may never know what is really inside the food, unless you research into it.

    2. Look at your E-numbers list all the time, even if if the food is less! You will be surpised at how much Haram items there are, that we consume all the time.

    3. Again, never ever trust something that says 'Sutiable for vegeterians'. Again, Allah willing, you may never know what is inside it, and if it is really haram or halal.

    4. Talk! Talk to the shopkeeper, or the food manufactures, or contact the website. Not eating a suspected food, is far better than touching a haram food, or even consuming it. You will be amazed again, as to how the people will admit to the food really being haram!

    5. If you find a certain food that you and your family really enjoy, and it is haram, do not despair! Remeber, eating halal is far better than eating haram; find something halal, and remeber Allah, does not want to make anything hard for us, so who knows, Allah willing you can find a much healthier, nicer and cheaper food!

    Moving on, my personal opinion, is Muslims should never be very badly obese, no offence to anyone . Allah forbids certain food, for the good of us! Imagine all the food that is haram, and you use to consume it without knowing, and you use to gain 2 pounds a month, Subhana'Allah! Once you find out that is haram, you can become healthier, and be more focused and ready to worship Allah Subhana Wa Tala. Therefore, everything that is haram is for the good of us, and we should never ever grovel. Everything that is good from Allah, and the bad.

    So in conclusion, food is something that we must be wary of, espically in a non-muslim country. It is much better having the embarasment of taking out a list of E-numbers in front of people, than admiting to Allah on the day of judgement, that you purposedly eat that haram food. Also, make Dua'a to Allah that he guides you and the Ummah, so we all can eat the lawful and become very good active muslims

    Jazak Allah Khair, Walaikum Asalam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barkathu


  6. #6
    Senior Member Yasir786's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    Brother
    Madhhab
    None
    Location
    Lahore, Pakistan.
    Posts
    296

    Smile Re: E Codes

    Quote Originally Posted by Abd'Al-Muqtadir View Post
    Walaikum Asalam, Wa Jazak Allah for your kind comment
    Yes, Alhamdulillah, living in a country like the U.K can be grave problem sometimes, Subhna'Allah. Insha'Allah, I will give some few tips, that may help our brothers and sisters.

    1. Initally, never ever trust a food, even if it has the 'Halal' logo, you may never know what is really inside the food, unless you research into it.

    2. Look at your E-numbers list all the time, even if if the food is less! You will be surpised at how much Haram items there are, that we consume all the time.

    3. Again, never ever trust something that says 'Sutiable for vegeterians'. Again, Allah willing, you may never know what is inside it, and if it is really haram or halal.

    4. Talk! Talk to the shopkeeper, or the food manufactures, or contact the website. Not eating a suspected food, is far better than touching a haram food, or even consuming it. You will be amazed again, as to how the people will admit to the food really being haram!

    5. If you find a certain food that you and your family really enjoy, and it is haram, do not despair! Remeber, eating halal is far better than eating haram; find something halal, and remeber Allah, does not want to make anything hard for us, so who knows, Allah willing you can find a much healthier, nicer and cheaper food!

    Moving on, my personal opinion, is Muslims should never be very badly obese, no offence to anyone . Allah forbids certain food, for the good of us! Imagine all the food that is haram, and you use to consume it without knowing, and you use to gain 2 pounds a month, Subhana'Allah! Once you find out that is haram, you can become healthier, and be more focused and ready to worship Allah Subhana Wa Tala. Therefore, everything that is haram is for the good of us, and we should never ever grovel. Everything that is good from Allah, and the bad.

    So in conclusion, food is something that we must be wary of, espically in a non-muslim country. It is much better having the embarasment of taking out a list of E-numbers in front of people, than admiting to Allah on the day of judgement, that you purposedly eat that haram food. Also, make Dua'a to Allah that he guides you and the Ummah, so we all can eat the lawful and become very good active muslims

    Jazak Allah Khair, Walaikum Asalam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barkathu
    Walikum Salam,

    Hold On...
    I heard that their is Islamic organization behind that who let someone to put the Halal Logo on their food.. So no need to check that food... However you says...
    Well I heard from my relativities in UK that how hard sometime to get any place for grave.. Plus there are few graveyard who has the graves of Muslims as well Christians..
    Thank you very much Brother...
    Jazak Allah Karim

    Asalam O Alikum
    Alhamdulillah Muslim by birth but wants to explanation of every thing for me as well as others.. Hope you got the point... Jazak Allah Karim


  7. #7
    Senior Member Abd'Al-Muqtadir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    Brother
    Madhhab
    Hanafi
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    129

    Default Re: E Codes

    Walaikum Asalam Wa Rhamatullah, again Jazak Allah Khair for your kind reply

    Yes, there is an islamic organasition that certifys the 'Halal' on the food, most commonly known as the 'Halal' sign. Now, living in a non-muslim country, it is very hard to act in a orgnasition, so when the halal comitte certify something that is Haram, it is not a hard task for the Kafir to change and make the food Haram! Allahu Alam. The best thing to do lving in a non-muslim country, is talk to these producers and even the halal comitte, so we all are eating the halal, and the lawful food. Some meat is made halal, however most of the time, it is not butcherd properly according to the Islamic law, even though it is a supposedly halal butcher. Therefore my akhis and ukhtees, be careful, and talk to your butcher

    Regarding Akhi, it is indeed kind of hard to get a grave in this kafir country, as there is not a lot of concern about this serious topic. Alhamdulillah, we live near a grand mosque in the U.K, which caters for this, it is in birmingham. However. It is true that there are some mixed graves, but we can not do anything as it is allah's will, and we must keep on striving to make the most of where we live. Therefore, we must be active, and focused to make up the best where we live. May alkah make this land easy for us, Ameen.

    Walaikum Asalam


  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    Sister
    Madhhab
    Hanafi
    Posts
    2

    Default Re: E Codes

    asak. am new i usa and i use the prtoducts with u/d marked on them .would like to know more abt it


  9. #9
    Senior Member Yasir786's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    Brother
    Madhhab
    None
    Location
    Lahore, Pakistan.
    Posts
    296

    Question Re: E Codes

    Quote Originally Posted by ridaa View Post
    asak. am new i usa and i use the prtoducts with u/d marked on them .would like to know more abt it
    Asalam O Alikum,
    Sister can you please introduce your self first cause I guess you are new here....
    Would you like to explain what sort of u/d marked on them... Jazak Allah
    Asalam O Alikum
    Alhamdulillah Muslim by birth but wants to explanation of every thing for me as well as others.. Hope you got the point... Jazak Allah Karim


  10. #10
    Senior Member Abd'Al-Muqtadir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    Brother
    Madhhab
    Hanafi
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    129

    Default Re: E Codes

    Walaikum Asalam Ukhtee,
    yes how do you mean by u/d?


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-07-2011, 01:56 AM
  2. Secret Codes in the Quran? What do you think?
    By Silver Sparrow in forum In-depth Aqeedah
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 14-05-2011, 04:55 AM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 20-01-2010, 09:05 PM
  4. Are E-codes are true?
    By شعيب‎ محمد in forum General Islam
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 30-12-2009, 05:58 PM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-05-2008, 08:39 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •