Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Prophecies of Palestine and Israel in the Quran.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Default Re: Prophecies of Palestine and Israel in the Quran.

the videos i suggested can be found here : http://www.imranhosein.org/video/23/...hislamcom.html

Madhhab
    Hanafi

jaywalker Thanks.

After reading what you have kindly written, i have a few questions.

I thought that the Mahdi and Jesus were one; i thought Mahdi was the second comming of Jesus. Since the Mahdi is a distinct entity from Jesus' second comming, how long will the time frame be between one comming and the other comming.

I have also gathered that the world will not end after the mahdi fights Islam's enemies, and will that mean that the world will end straight after the comming of Jesus.

Also I still think the 50 years estimate is hugely underestimated. my reasoning being that all these final wars (muslims joining russia to conquer other christians) are fought with swords and shields, no mention of war planes which would make the gathering and marching of any muslim army impossible. For the current technology knowledge of warplanes, infact the dissappearance of all technological knowledge will not happen that quick, in 50 years time. I'm sure I've read somewhere that one of the endtime signs will be the SLOW dissapearance of Knowledge and skills. 50 years for all this technology of warfare, computers, electricity and everything else is improbable.

Also I read India will be conqured, but has india not already been comqured by muslims. Iw ould like more info. on this please. As this might even happen now as Pakistan and India are on the verge of war.

Thanks to everyone for thier contibutions, I was sick of reading false prohecies of othar religions on Palestine, Atleast now when someone searches google for islamic prophecy on palestine this will show up.

Also I'm still not clear on Palestine, when will will muslims free it, will it be before mahdi, or after when Jesus comes back. Or is there any hope of Justice before that according to Islamic Prophecy from the Quran or Hadiths. If it is once after Madhi or Jesus come than am I not right to suggest we take palestians out of Gaza and Westbanks, as there is no way of knowing if it will be in the next 50 years. I strongly doubt that the day of judgment will come in the next 60-80 years.
    Also I read that All Jews will be killed in Isarel that they won't event be able to take cover behind trees, but this is contradicted by what i have read now that Jesus will gather the Torahs and convert the jews except for some. So when will all Jews be killed from Isarel. Or will this not happen
    Last edited by Donbeech; 30-12-2008 at 02:37 PM.

Madhhab
    None
    "Do u Think that We made this world and heavens and all lies in b/w them in play". Dust will turn into the dust ALLAH AKBAR.
    Try Bayan ul Quran:

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Quote Originally Posted by Donbeech View Post

Also I read India will be conqured, but has india not already been comqured by muslims. Iw ould like more info. on this please. As this might even happen now as Pakistan and India are on the verge of war.
    There are some prophecies which can relate to more than one period in time, there are many of the like ...

Madhhab
    Hanafi

No it has to happen again because the prophecy says that when the muslims have conqured India they will return to Syria and hear of Jesus's Second arrival. The first time around it weren't Syrians who conqured India and Jesus did not arrive afterwards.

Also whats puzzling me is China, Japan and other Far east countries and also Latin/South America, So far no one has mentioned thier role in the end days.
    Last edited by Donbeech; 30-12-2008 at 05:43 PM.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

can i see the prophecy ?

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Yes you can see it, infact go back to page 1 and you can read it, it was pasted by Jaywalker

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Dear donbeech

Your post is in italic, my post is normal one

jaywalker Thanks.

After reading what you have kindly written, i have a few questions.

I thought that the Mahdi and Jesus were one; i thought Mahdi was the second comming of Jesus. Since the Mahdi is a distinct entity from Jesus' second comming, how long will the time frame be between one comming and the other comming.

Please follow the link: http://islamworld.net/docs/hour/index.htm
    you will find a rough or exact idea

I have also gathered that the world will not end after the mahdi fights Islam's enemies, and will that mean that the world will end straight after the comming of Jesus.

for this also please see the above link

Also I still think the 50 years estimate is hugely underestimated. my reasoning being that all these final wars (muslims joining russia to conquer other christians) are fought with swords and shields, no mention of war planes which would make the gathering and marching of any muslim army impossible. For the current technology knowledge of warplanes, infact the dissappearance of all technological knowledge will not happen that quick, in 50 years time. I'm sure I've read somewhere that one of the endtime signs will be the SLOW dissapearance of Knowledge and skills. 50 years for all this technology of warfare, computers, electricity and everything else is improbable.

dear, this is the real point what many muslims understand mistakenly. at the time of Rasulullah SAW if He would have told the sahabis about for example 'war plane' who is the sahabi that will understand? so he told everything in easily understandable words and meanings such that every literate and illiterate people can understand everything. Rasulullah SAW told when qiyamat will be near, in every home there will have dance and songs(I can't quote exactly; i requet any brotehr or sister if can help me). sahabis become astonished to here it, they told how it is possible. now see every home has TV channels, thus every home has dance and song parties. Rasulullah SAW told dajjal will traverse the world depending on a structure as like bird, now think about air plane, Rasulullah SAW told, distance will be so small that you can get any news instantly, now see how internet, TV techonology made the distance small. Rasulullah SaW told there will be many highrise buidings in the last days, now see the number of highrise buildings. highrise building is also due to engineering advancement, so how it is possible that there will be no engineering technology but there will be hundreds of high-rise buildings, If the world should go to its age of swords and archeries again, if all the technological advancements should have to damage again, then its necessary that there will be great AZAB from Allah, so that entire human being or at least all the technological signs, human structures, human establishments will go to dust. But Rasulullah SAW told there will be no wide-spread, all-damaging AZAB on his ummah. Raulullah SAW prayed to Allah for this and Allah grant this to this ummah. So it’s never possible that today's human civilization will be destroyed.

Now i tell about the disappearance of knowledge. This is the knowledge of Quran and sunnah and nothing others. this is the knowledge what sahabis, tabeyis, tabe-tabeyins, shuhada wa siddiqins followed in their life time, that knowledge will be disappeared gradually, as RAsulullah SAW told islam started from madinah and will again come back to madinah.

the hadith in my previous post mentions the final war against india; india, pakistan already fought 3 times since 1947; and the final will actually happen between india and mujaheedins.

Thanks to everyone for thier contibutions, I was sick of reading false prohecies of othar religions on Palestine, Atleast now when someone searches google for islamic prophecy on palestine this will show up.

Also I'm still not clear on Palestine, when will will muslims free it, will it be before mahdi, or after when Jesus comes back. Or is there any hope of Justice before that according to Islamic Prophecy from the Quran or Hadiths. If it is once after Madhi or Jesus come than am I not right to suggest we take palestians out of Gaza and Westbanks, as there is no way of knowing if it will be in the next 50 years. I strongly doubt that the day of judgment will come in the next 60-80 years.
    Also I read that All Jews will be killed in Isarel that they won't event be able to take cover behind trees, but this is contradicted by what i have read now that Jesus will gather the Torahs and convert the jews except for some. So when will all Jews be killed from Isarel. Or will this not happen

A lot of jews are supposed to become muslim when mahdi will bring for them the Covenant. The rest of the jews will fell into death just seeing jesus and smelling Jesus. The side at which jesus will see, all non-muslims of that side will be dead. Palestine will be free finally after the arival of jesus and thats why i commented the coming of mahdi jesus is very near as such type of oppression can not continue another 100, 102, 104, 106, 110 or 150 years more. that period is rather near than that. jews before killed lots of Prophets, Allah mentioned it in the Quran, When Moses came with Torah to them they told fist show your Allah, then we will believe Him, just think comparing to this ummah how mush disobedient they were!, then Allah punished them and cursed them to death, after that Moses begged to Allah make them alive again, Allah made them alive again, then they told they will accept this scripture but they can’t follow this, then Allah told one angel: lift this mountain upon their head, if they don’t follow this scripture fell the mountain on them, then they found no way, lots of succeeding stories u will find in tafsir of surah baqarah in first Para. then at the time of David, Allah made them pigs and monkeys and after three days they all been dead. See the tafsir of surah baqarah. then at the time of Jesus, jews tried to kill him, but Gabriel taken him to the sky, after 300 years of jesus ascension into sky, again a jew saint paul changed the bible at the time of byzantine emperor of constantine. islam's khilafat also destroyed by these jews, hazrat usman RA, ali RA actually been martyred by these jews, they hypocritically embraced islam and become munafik then they killed usman and ali, u see the history of islam, how islami khilafat was dstroyed. the 'kharijis' of that time were actually munafik who have been converted from jewism. Allah punished them severely many times by roman emperor Titus, byzaantine emperor nebuchadnezzar, and by many other means. establishment of israel as a state is just another sign of qiyamah so near. Allah will amass the jews of the world from all parts of the world before giving them final punishment by Jesus.

u see hamas missiles are garnering more power day by day, yesterday they even reached beer sheba, u see list of the israeli cities from wikipedia and discover beer sheba is quite deep into israeli territory, if they increase their rocket range some 50% more they even can reach jerusalem, then where these jews will get the security?? and definitely Allah is the greatest planner.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Thanks
    Last edited by Donbeech; 31-12-2008 at 04:56 PM.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

I have heard that once some people asked the Prophet SAW: When will the Hour come? He SAW answered: Only Allah knows, but maybe it will not reach 1500 years /this means that the Qiyamah may come before the Hijri 1500 year, now we are in 1430/. And I don't know if all this is true, but if a scholar supposes it may be after 50 years, as the brother said, and even here /in Bulgaria/ I hae heard such claims, as the one I quoted. Allah knows!