Thread: Urdu Translation of the Quran

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Default Urdu Translation of the Quran

Which Urdu translation of the Quran do you read?

For tafsir I read Maarif-ul-Quran. Alhamdulillah the "Ma'rif-o-Masail" by Mufti Muhammad Shafi saheb is easy to understand but the the Urdu tarjumah and "khulsa-e-tafseer" is very hard for me to understand. The language is dated.

Even the urdu translation in Tafsir-e-Usmani is not bamahawra, becomes hard to understand at times.

Can you suggest any other good translation by a deobandi aalim which uses language that is current. People in my household read tarjumah by Maulana Maududi RA, which I try to avoid.

I am desparately waiting for Mufti Taqi Usmani db's Urdu tarjumah-e-Quran. Does anyone know when will it come out or if it has already come out in Pakistan?

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Default Re: Urdu Translation of the Quran

Quote Originally Posted by QuestforthePath View Post

For tafsir I read Maarif-ul-Quran. Alhamdulillah the "Ma'rif-o-Masail" by Mufti Muhammad Shafi saheb is easy to understand but the the Urdu tarjumah and "khulsa-e-tafseer" is very hard for me to understand. The language is dated.

Even the urdu translation in Tafsir-e-Usmani is not bamahawra, becomes hard to understand at times.

Can you suggest any other good translation by a deobandi aalim which uses language that is current. People in my household read tarjumah by Maulana Maududi RA, which I try to avoid.

I am desparately waiting for Mufti Taqi Usmani db's Urdu tarjumah-e-Quran. Does anyone know when will it come out or if it has already come out in Pakistan?

Tafseer by Mufti Muhammad Ashiq Ilahi Buland Shahri rah is in very easy urdu.
    http://www.albalagh.net/bookstore/?a...view&item=0725

Also, a new tafseer called Ruhul Quran written under the guidance of Mufti Naeem of Madrassah Binoria site is also written in very easy Urdu. I like it more than any other tafseer that I have seen in Urdu because of the way it is organized and how well it is written. The printing quality is very good and the tafseer itself just flows seamlessly. I can't praise this tafseer enough.

I don't know where you are but you can contact people at the following address to get Ruhul Quran
    info@dawahcenter.com,
    binoriauniversity@gmail.com
    Email them at both address.

If you are Karachi, Pakistan then just drop by the madrasah and pick it up.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Masha'Allah, may Allah reward you for the good information.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Actually urdu translation in Tafsir e Usmani is written by Shaykhul Hind Maulana Mahmud ul Hassan ra.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Quote Originally Posted by omar2006 View Post
    Tafseer by Mufti Muhammad Ashiq Ilahi Buland Shahri rah is in very easy urdu.
    http://www.albalagh.net/bookstore/?a...view&item=0725

Also, a new tafseer called Ruhul Quran written under the guidance of Mufti Naeem of Madrassah Binoria site is also written in very easy Urdu. I like it more than any other tafseer that I have seen in Urdu because of the way it is organized and how well it is written. The printing quality is very good and the tafseer itself just flows seamlessly. I can't praise this tafseer enough.

I don't know where you are but you can contact people at the following address to get Ruhul Quran
    info@dawahcenter.com,
    binoriauniversity@gmail.com
    Email them at both address.

If you are Karachi, Pakistan then just drop by the madrasah and pick it up.
    brother for the excellent information. I will try to get hold of them. Actually I am in Canada and pretty much the only option is to order online.
    Is Anwaar-ul-Bayan or Ruhul Quran available online so that I can read them before ordering?

Wsalam

Banned
    Madhhab
    None

brother for the excellent information. I will try to get hold of them. Actually I am in Canada and pretty much the only option is to order online.
    Is Anwaar-ul-Bayan or Ruhul Quran available online so that I can read them before ordering?

Wsalam
    Brother, if you wish please also try this:

www.quraneasyurdu.net

waslaam.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Wsalam

I don't think so.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Aasan Tarjuma Quran – 3 Volumes – By Shaykh Mufti Taqi Usmani

IslamicBooksLibrary . wordpress . com

https://islamicbookslibrary.wordpres...i-taqi-usmani/