• Sick of Barelwi debates

14 23.33%
  • Neither

38 63.33%
Page 51 of 103 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Deobandi/Barelwi Thread

Madhhab
    Hanafi

He has answered some qurstions on yanabi site about various things. Shaykh Syed Muhammad is tolerant person and as you can see from his lectures he talks about issues and facts not people, for example he said if so an so really does believe such an such he is this, but we shouldnt make generalisations etc.
    You can pose questions to him via yanabi his recent answer session has been posted up there.
    Ya Nabi Salamu 'alayka,
    Ya Habib Salamu 'alayka,
    Ya Rasul Salamu 'alayka,
    Salawatula 'alayka

Madhhab
    Hanafi

I personally heard him speaking of ulema of deoband in a good way. He specifically mentioned Anwar Shah Kashmiri, Mufti Shafi and his son Mufti Taqi Usmani in good terms, and some other deobandi ulema. I got the idea that he respects them. I don't know if his views have changed recently.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

It does sadden me that he's actually part of the fitnah yanabi site. Maybe he's there for a good reason.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Quote Originally Posted by sunnilink
    It does sadden me that he's actually part of the fitnah yanabi site. Maybe he's there for a good reason.
    Yanabi is not fitnah site, the sooner you realise that they are good bunch of people the better. Shaykj Ninowyi has great respect for the site.
    The deobandis are critised for just cause, shaykh ninowyi himself disassociates himself from such groups, I wonder why. Also I wonder why all the sunni ulama that come UK go to mosques associated with people like those on yanabi site, so to call these people fitnah is a great disprect to many ulama. May Allah swt give you hidayat, and allow you to show respect for the Ulama and Awliya.
    Ya Nabi Salamu 'alayka,
    Ya Habib Salamu 'alayka,
    Ya Rasul Salamu 'alayka,
    Salawatula 'alayka

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Thumbs up

Assalamualaikum, i guess it will be better to stop judging Sheikh Sayyid Muhammed al-Ninowy al-Hussainy what he thinks of different specific individuals those who know him should also know that he care less...he is staunchly opposes over generalisation by giving names to group of people...he makes many statments in his various lectures from time to time to this effect.....

those brothers who are so against YaNabi perhaps should do some more research, it is sad to see how they fail to realise just few YaNabi members and YaNabi team members have help resort to a softer and more tolerant postion on Deobandis.

It is truly sad that few brothers have overlooked this positive difference which has come about...i know its slow, the amount personal attacks and personal slander has been brought down significantly...and one must appreciate this....I ask brothers and sisters how much have we done to harmonise the situation?..how much have we done to prevent further destabilaztion of the sensitive situation?

YaNabi deals with various diff issues its not even anywhere close to be seen as a specificly anti Deo site...this is ridiclous...YaNabi is not even an official Barevli site, its team members consists from pretty much all the major diverse muslim backgrounds, we have many members who are of Attariya, Barkatiya tareeqah as well....Alhamdulillah....we do have lectures from Sidi Suleman Mulla and from Deo naath khaans....

what does this say?

lets try to work out? then passing comments...I tell you end of the day neither you nor me can do anything about this split...its a job can only be done by Learned willing Scholars backed by massive public demand...salaam

Ibraheem Khadiry al-Razavy
    :D

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Whilst I have not been back there for a while I had some of my posts deleted by the moderators on that forum and I do not even consider myself Deobandi or Barelvi. So through experience I would agree that there is alot of bias on that site. Also, I am not sure if some of the nonsensical articles attacking some famous Deobandi shuyukh have been removed or not by the admin of the forum.

Anyway, regardless of yanabi I do respect Shaykh Muhammad bin Yahya Al-Ninowy a great deal. May Allah preserve him.
    Imam al-Zarqani said in his book Manahil al-Irfan: 'Our Scholars agreed that if a word carries 99 aspects of disbelief and one aspect of faith, it must be interpreted according to the best of meanings, which is faith'.

Visit www.asharis.wordpress.com and the Marifah website

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Quote Originally Posted by faqir

Whilst I have not been back there for a while I had some of my posts deleted by the moderators on that forum and I do not even consider myself Deobandi or Barelvi. So through experience I would agree that there is alot of bias on that site. Also, I am not sure if some of the nonsensical articles attacking some famous Deobandi shuyukh have been removed or not by the admin of the forum.

Anyway, regardless of yanabi I do respect Shaykh Muhammad bin Yahya Al-Ninowy a great deal. May Allah preserve him.
    As one great Mufti once said it is not about labels it is about beliefs, if someone really does think that remembring the Prophet SAWAS in prayer is worse than rememvering an Ox, or compares the Prophet SAWAS to mad men, or believes Allah SWT is a liar then undoubtedlly that person is kaffir. Shaykh Ninowi himself made a similar comment as well in his recent talk.
    Also he praised Imam Ahmed Raza Khan and mentioned that indeed he was a Mujahdid.
    Ya Nabi Salamu 'alayka,
    Ya Habib Salamu 'alayka,
    Ya Rasul Salamu 'alayka,
    Salawatula 'alayka

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Quote Originally Posted by muslim786
    As one great Mufti once said it is not about labels it is about beliefs, if someone really does think .......
    Thats the problem, no one really does think......[and I won't repeat what you have stated]. And when I addressed these false claims there my posts were removed.

Anyway, I don't want to waste time on this issue. As I said I respect the Deobandi and Barelwi Ulema.
    Imam al-Zarqani said in his book Manahil al-Irfan: 'Our Scholars agreed that if a word carries 99 aspects of disbelief and one aspect of faith, it must be interpreted according to the best of meanings, which is faith'.

Visit www.asharis.wordpress.com and the Marifah website

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Quote Originally Posted by faqir
    Thats the problem, no one really does think......[and I won't repeat what you have stated]. And when I addressed these false claims there my posts were removed.

Anyway, I don't want to waste time on this issue. As I said I respect the Deobandi and Barelwi Ulema.
    Indeed this is the best way, the way of taqwa. Thinking is crucial. Also one has to remember scholars are not infallible, all scholars have made some mistakes.
    Ya Nabi Salamu 'alayka,
    Ya Habib Salamu 'alayka,
    Ya Rasul Salamu 'alayka,
    Salawatula 'alayka

Banned
    Madhhab
    Hanafi

He says bad things about the elders
    BASED ON INFORMATION shown to him BY YA-NA-BI site members...

Subhanallah..

Has he had opportunity to discuss this with senior ulema from the deobandi side?