Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Girl turned into lizard after kicking the Quran

Madhhab
    Don't know

Default .....

Last edited by Alhumdulillah; 05-07-2005 at 12:49 PM.
    There will be people from my community who will consider fornication and silk, wine and musical instruments to be lawful... - part of a narration from Sahih Bukhari

9/11 was a false flag operation. Like Gleiwitz: attack yourself and blame your enemies. Do your own research and learn the truth.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Just a rumour...
    And if he were to ask for a gentle lady in marriage, he would be refused, and when he leaves the world it does not miss him, and if he goes out, his going out is not noticed, and if he falls sick, he is not attended to, and if he dies, he is not accompanied to his grave.

Madhhab
    Maliki

the best is the picture of "a lizard", hahaha.
    Alhamdulillah, at least they don't mention Islam directly.
    For those who realize that everything is from Allah, everything is the same.
    -Jalaluddin al-Rumi

Madhhab
    Don't know

Assalamoalaykum.

Eh? Why 'Alhamdulillah, at least they don't mention Islam directly'?

It is part of our belief that Allah turned people in the past into animals for their bad actions. And even in our own Ummah, it is something which the Prophet SallAllahu Alayhe Wa Sallam mentioned to the near meaning:

"There will be [at some future time] people from my Ummah who will seek to make lawful fornication, the wearing of silk, wine drinking and the use of musical instruments [ma'aazif]. Some people will stay at the side of the mountain and when their shepherd comes in the evening to ask them for his needs, they will say : 'Return to us tomorrow'. Then Allaah will destroy them during the night by causing the mountain to fall upon them, while He changes others into apes and swine. They will remain in such a state until the Day of Resurrection."

This is something to take a lesson from. Something to realise the power of Allah T'aala. It is not a joke.

May Allah Ta'ala soften my heart to His signs. Ameen.

Wasalaam.
    There will be people from my community who will consider fornication and silk, wine and musical instruments to be lawful... - part of a narration from Sahih Bukhari

9/11 was a false flag operation. Like Gleiwitz: attack yourself and blame your enemies. Do your own research and learn the truth.

Madhhab
    Shafi'i

Quote Originally Posted by Alhumdulillah
    Assalamoalaykum.

Wa alikum salaam

Actually, isn't it an assumption that they are talking about Islam? It doesn't even necessarily imply Islam- holy books and kneeling to pray are also done by other religious groups there.

Wasalaam.
    Ameen.

Madhhab
    Maliki

Quote Originally Posted by Alhumdulillah
    Assalamoalaykum.

.....It is not a joke.

Wasalaam.
    walaikum assalaam,
    Ya Sidi, i'm afraid it is a joke. There is no half lizard girl holed up in some hospital in southern India.
    To discount urban legends of this sort is not to deny Allah's Signs or His Power to enact His Will. Rather it is to use the intellect that Allah has given us in order to understand the phenomenal world He has created.
    And Allah knows best.
    wasalaam 'alaikum
    For those who realize that everything is from Allah, everything is the same.
    -Jalaluddin al-Rumi

Madhhab
    Hanafi

she became a lizard?
    with powers like a wizard?

there are many kinds,
    of Allahs signs,

although as the brother wrote
    and i quote,

something about 'urban legend'
    its just seems too difficult to comprehend

but the news is just funny,
    ppl trying to make money
    Our beloved Prophet (Peace be upon him) said: "On the Day of Resurrection, nothing will weigh heavier upon the scales than good character" (Abu Dawud and Tirmidhi)

Madhhab
    Hanafi

sallams

hw can dis story b a joke!!?? has sum1 actually bin dwn 2 da hospital an seen dat der isnt a 'lizard girl'?? i'm nt sayin i believe it, bt y wud ppl want 2 lie abwt these fings 4 its jus pathetic!!!!

no hard feelings

Madhhab
    Hanafi

truth is these things ,people being mutated by allahs command,will happen,maybe its started,certain palestinians have said theyve heard the trees speaking{you know what i mean}.allah will ,has and may do it whenever,
    The reason for all trouble on earth, is that people have lost sight of their Lordís Will behind all events. They have lost sight of the hand of the One Who is testing them through those events. They have stopped seeing events as tests from their Lord. Therefore they continue failing those tests. "

Madhhab
    Not Muslim

Quote Originally Posted by muslimgal
    i undastnd wt u mean, bt dnt u think 4 the slightest bit dat it myt b true?? ma aunt lives in india in bombay an near dis hospital an she sed dat da police aint letting no1 in!!!! mayb its tru an dats y dey nt lettin ppl in!!?? hu knows !??
    I think they prevent the people to enter in hospital because of the patients which need quiet.
    If the story would have been true somehow the media would have add the picture of the girl. But there is no picture.