Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Girl turned into lizard after kicking the Quran

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Default Re: Girl turned into lizard after kicking the Quran

Quote Originally Posted by Alhumdulillah View Post
    Assalamoalaykum.

Eh? Why 'Alhamdulillah, at least they don't mention Islam directly'?

It is part of our belief that Allah turned people in the past into animals for their bad actions. And even in our own Ummah, it is something which the Prophet SallAllahu Alayhe Wa Sallam mentioned to the near meaning:

"There will be [at some future time] people from my Ummah who will seek to make lawful fornication, the wearing of silk, wine drinking and the use of musical instruments [ma'aazif]. Some people will stay at the side of the mountain and when their shepherd comes in the evening to ask them for his needs, they will say : 'Return to us tomorrow'. Then Allaah will destroy them during the night by causing the mountain to fall upon them, while He changes others into apes and swine. They will remain in such a state until the Day of Resurrection."

This is something to take a lesson from. Something to realise the power of Allah T'aala. It is not a joke.

May Allah Ta'ala soften my heart to His signs. Ameen.

Wasalaam.
    Heres something very similar that happened in Bradford or Halifax in the UK. This spread like wild fire, when it was first discovered.

It was in April 2001 and i remember it because of majorly popular TV soap had a who dunnit story line going on and it actually had the nation addicted. The same day that everyone was supposed to find out who the shooter was in the soap this girl got turned into half a monkey. I think somone tld me it was the top half.

How i heard it was that her mother had told her to go read the Qur'an with her or sit a recite the Qur'an. and she was watching the soap mentioned above. I don't know if she was acknowledging to her mother that she would be going to read soon or if she was ignoring her but after the third time of her asking the girl went and kicked it the Qur'an. (when i first heard that it sent a shiver down my spine) Straight away she got turned into a monkey top half only if i remember correctly. To see if their was anything that could be done i.e. if she could be 'cured' an Imaam was called and upon seeing the girl he had a heart attack and he told the mother that he wouldnt be able to do anything because if he did he wouldn't survive.

this still sends a chill down my back....

I do believe things like that can happen, and I also believe that it can be covered up. Many things have been before. and no im not talking aliens and stuff before people get sarcastic.

May Allah protect us from evil actions,
    Last edited by J3z; 20-09-2009 at 12:11 AM. Reason: line missing

Madhhab
    Don't know

Quote Originally Posted by puresoul View Post
    its true......even my cousin brother have seen her.....and i guess she has been brought to mumbai also....but the press and people were not given permission to see her....so no one exactly knew how she looked.....

http://www.youtube.com/comment_servl...&v=4thwsAPM-cg
    THIS IS THE VIDEO OF THAT GIRL

We have to respect the religion, the power of Allah Rabbul Izzat, Respect the holy books also,

Because muslims known about every holy books of comes from SKY..
    ALLAH RABBUL IZZAT FORGIVE US, FORGIVE OUR SINS, DO NOT PUNISH LIKE THIS WE LEARN THE LESSONS FROM HISTORY TO TODAYS..
    WE ARE AFRAID OF YOU, WE ARE SCARED WE WANT FORGIVENESS
    AMEEN..

Madhhab
    Hanafi

That's no lizard... that's a fish.

A guitar fish to be precise.
    Lost in an ocean of doubt and confusion am I
    Seeking Your burning beacon light
    ~ Heart Song, Talib al Habib

Madhhab
    Hanafi

we should take extreme caution when relaying such things.personaly i need someone bonafide to verify this.we should take the lessons that need to be learnt and move on.

And Allah knows best

[Whatever good I say is from Allah,and Whatever wrong I say is from me and shaitaan.Whatever I say is subject to my memory serving me correct and all my quotes are to the effect]

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Quote Originally Posted by sudoku View Post

That's no lizard... that's a fish.

A guitar fish to be precise.
    It's a miracle, a guitar fish turned into muslim girl!

Allah can do as he pleases, but i find it pathetic that people resort to such fables (this fishy one has been raising its ugly head, every once in a while. I don't think its related to the lizard story and lets not forget about the girl who turned into a swine, why is it always a girl?)

The truth is there for those of understanding:

"Surely, in the creation of heavens and earth, and the alternation of night and day, and the ships that sail in the sea, carrying that which benefits men, and in the water Allah sent down from the sky, then revived with it the earth after it was dead, and in every creature He has scattered on it, and in turning of winds, and in the clouds employed to serve between heaven and earth, there are signs for those who have sense." (Surah AL-Baqarah, Ayat 164)

unfortunately "sense" is something most muslim lack nowadays, hence they resort to such tales when they should try picking up the quran once in a while.
    Last edited by Intrepid; 02-04-2010 at 11:45 AM.
    What is destined will reach you, even if it be underneath two mountains. What is not destined, will not reach you, even if it be between your two lips

Madhhab
    Hanafi

salaam

do you people honestly beleive this nonsense. you lot make us muslims look like idiots. there ALL fakes. israelis and the hindus in india are known to burn the quran and use it toilet paper for fun yet nothing happens to them but a pakistani in a remote village kicks the quran and turns in the a fish.