Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Abdullah Hashem's (Hashem Films) Youtube videos

Madhhab
    None

Default Abdullah Hashem's (Hashem Films) Youtube videos

Assalam u Alaikum Brothers and Sisters,

I have had a good brain washing on youtube by videos from Abdullah Hashem on youtube, all im left with is Fear, i noticed that this guy has used weak Ahadith as the basis of this documentary of about 400 parts (each of 10 minutes). At 40th part when he declared Arnold Schwarznegger as the Anti-Christ, i said thats it, im not going to watch it anymore.

The Authentic Hadith of Sahih Bukhari:

Volume 9, Book 87, Number 128:
    Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Umar:

Allah's Apostle said, "I saw myself (in a dream) near the Ka'ba last night, and I saw a man with whitish red complexion, the best you may see amongst men of that complexion having long hair reaching his earlobes which was the best hair of its sort, and he had combed his hair and water was dropping from it, and he was performing the Tawaf around the Ka'ba while he was leaning on two men or on the shoulders of two men. I asked, 'Who is this man?' Somebody replied, '(He is) Messiah, son of Mary.' Then I saw another man with very curly hair, blind in the right eye which looked like a protruding out grape. I asked, 'Who is this?' Somebody replied, '(He is) Messiah, Ad-Dajjal.'"

All i learnt from these Hashem's Films videos is that soon we will be wiped out, how magic is done, different ways of satan coming into our lives, through television etc.
    Yes television is Haram, but what about his own videos with all the Visuals and Horrifying, sometimes Rock Music in the background ? Arent these things Haram in Islam ?
    To me, these videos had a lot of negative energy, why not read Quran with Tafseer and learn Authentic Ahadith instead of watching these Audio-Visual brain-washing stuff ?

Please Comment, so where im wrong i may correct myself !

Madhhab
    None

Default Re: Abdullah Hashem's (Hashem Films) Youtube videos

-If the followers of Satan believe what satan tells them (100s of lies added to some truth) why should we do the same mistake ?

Madhhab
    None

Well still these videos are strong, there is Truth in them as well, there are SOLID Quran and Ahadith backing to them as well but i dont know why he has used the weaker ahadith and sometimes it feels that a few things are just made-up.

Only Allah knows best !
    Last edited by syal; 24-05-2009 at 09:52 AM.

Madhhab
    None

Now in some of the parts of this series, Abdullah Hashem is advising the use of DRUGS, Astaghfirullah they are 100% Haram, these things can only take you AWAY from Allah Almighty, May Allah save us all from the devil in disguise, Ameen.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Sorry to bring up an old thread, came across this on google, but he stated that he never encouraged the use of drugs in like the very next video. If you watched the arrivals they said not to take anything they said as absolute truth, its just a vehicle to open up your mind.
    "to run away wud b to run away from my battle which i must win for it has consumed me devoured me and it is all that concerns me everything else is meaningless until i have conquered and won this battle, victory is all failure is not an option and even if i die therein lies victory still"

Madhhab
    None

Yes but if you have seen the 400+ parts of Abdullah's videos, this drug pops up again and again, im telling you people who never did such Haram things will end up doing them.
    Astaghfirullah its like showing people a Haram sexy film and then telling dont masturbate, i hope you got my point, May Allah save us from all kind of Haram and make Halal easy for us, Amen.
    Your brother,
    Syal.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Quote Originally Posted by syal View Post
    To me, these videos had a lot of negative energy, why not read Quran with Tafseer and learn Authentic Ahadith instead of watching these Audio-Visual brain-washing stuff ?

You mentioned the cure in the bold and underlined portion of your quote. If someone really desires to learn, they should sit with a legitimate scholar and learn from authentic sources. Along with that one should also do normal ibaadaat like salaah punctually and keep remembering Allah.
    Lost in an ocean of doubt and confusion am I
    Seeking Your burning beacon light
    ~ Heart Song, Talib al Habib

Madhhab
    None

Yea bro you are absolutely right, thats what i try to do, Alhamdulillah, First is Salah, without Salah what kind of Muslim are we ? back in the days of Caliphs (r.a) there used to be punishments for the non-salah-makers, Nowadays its like No Prayer No Worry, keep on doing all the Haram things, May Allah make all the compulsory acts Easy for us, Amen.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

I felt the same after watching the arrivals. I was always in search for this stuff about the illuminati, freemasonary type of stuff. I never understood what golden ratio was. I got to know at the end of it. But i had to listen to music, which i normally don't listen inorder to understand. I had to watch haram, know how haram is done...

I am confused!?? Was i better off without knowing i am free, than knowing i am?!

You will return to Him ALONE
    Just like you came to the world ALONE

Download and listen to the Quran in English

Madhhab
    Hanafi

What do you think of the devil's deception by Abdullah Hakim? Is it worth watching? Is it trust worthy, authentic? I was told to watch it.

You will return to Him ALONE
    Just like you came to the world ALONE

Download and listen to the Quran in English