Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Where can I get lectures of Dr. Zakir Naik?

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    Brother
    Madhhab
    Don't know
    Posts
    157

    Question Where can I get lectures of Dr. Zakir Naik?

    Where can I get lectures of Dr. Zakir Naik in pdf/doc format?
    I checked the site below.
    http://www.irf.net/irf/main.htm

    I am looking for comparative mazhanb study


  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    Brother
    Madhhab
    Don't know
    Posts
    157

    Default Re: Where can I get lectures of Dr. Zakir Naik?

    irf.net gave me info about Number of Rakats of Taraweeh, and Shab-e-Barat. Now, I am looking for more info on various other topics like Fasting, Eid, etc.


  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    Brother
    Madhhab
    Hanafi
    Posts
    768

    Default Re: Where can I get lectures of Dr. Zakir Naik?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mahmud200 View Post
    Where can I get lectures of Dr. Zakir Naik in pdf/doc format?
    I checked the site below.
    http://www.irf.net/irf/main.htm

    I am looking for comparative mazhanb study

    Dr. Zakir Naik isn't a scholar of Islam. Do you even know from he has studied hadith from?

    Instead of wasting time with him listen to this for taraweeh

    http://tauheed-sunnat.com/aud/lec/ha...unnat.com).mp3

    More bayaans here

    http://www.alittehaad.org/

    http://alittehaad.blogspot.com/


  4. #4
    Moderator ursis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Gender
    Sister
    Madhhab
    Hanafi
    Posts
    635

    Default Re: Where can I get lectures of Dr. Zakir Naik?

    Quote Originally Posted by faizan_jav2003 View Post
    assalamualaikum.
    brother ,Sir Naik dont hav lectures in those formats till now (May be in upcoming times Inshallah)
    you can get your doubts cleared by searchin videos in youtube .com or down load the books from the website u mentioned above
    He is indeed a much awaited scholar needed for the ummah
    he has also clarified many doubts of mine too.
    may allah grant hin jannah firdous AAMEEEN
    Really? Could you list his qualifications.


  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    Brother
    Madhhab
    Hanafi
    Posts
    25

    Default Re: Where can I get lectures of Dr. Zakir Naik?

    Quote Originally Posted by faizan_jav2003 View Post
    assalamualaikum.
    brother ,Sir Naik dont hav lectures in those formats till now (May be in upcoming times Inshallah)
    you can get your doubts cleared by searchin videos in youtube .com or down load the books from the website u mentioned above
    He is indeed a much awaited scholar needed for the ummah
    he has also clarified many doubts of mine too.
    may allah grant hin jannah firdous AAMEEEN
    Salam Bro,

    I think you are still in doubts because it's shows that you don't have any madhab huh.... try to follow NAik... he will take you far from the DEEN because he is not a scholar of islam he is just a student of comperative religion. anyway it's upto you to decide. May ALLAH bless us all AMEEN.

    Masalam.


  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    Brother
    Madhhab
    Shafi'i
    Posts
    3,010

    Default Re: Where can I get lectures of Dr. Zakir Naik?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mahmud200 View Post
    Where can I get lectures of Dr. Zakir Naik in pdf/doc format?
    I checked the site below.
    http://www.irf.net/irf/main.htm

    I am looking for comparative mazhanb study
    \

    assalamlaikum...

    read the following link for what the salafis have to say about him..
    http://www.salafitalk.net/st/viewmes...m=9&Topic=5611

    can a storm breving with naik and the salafis...

    wa assalam..


  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    Brother
    Madhhab
    Shafi'i
    Posts
    3,010

    Default Re: Where can I get lectures of Dr. Zakir Naik?

    Quote Originally Posted by ursis View Post
    Really? Could you list his qualifications.
    Assalam alaikum...

    the salafis now call him the 'doctor of diease and desire'..wallahu alam

    wa assalam..


  8. #8
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Gender
    Brother
    Madhhab
    Hanafi
    Posts
    2,210

    Default Re: Where can I get lectures of Dr. Zakir Naik?

    Quote Originally Posted by dr76 View Post
    \

    assalamlaikum...

    read the following link for what the salafis have to say about him..
    http://www.salafitalk.net/st/viewmes...m=9&Topic=5611

    can a storm breving with naik and the salafis...

    wa assalam..
    Wow, . The number of personal insults and attacks on that page are really disgusting. I also don't believe Dr. Zakir Naik should be consulted about fiqhi matters on the basis of lack of qualifications. And I believe he's overstepped his bounds and gotten into misguidedness due to his addressing such matters in spite of not being qualified. However, the language used on the page is not even befitting a Muslim to use against the worst enemies, much less a fellow Muslim.


Similar Threads

  1. Dr Zakir Naik
    By Hussayn in forum General Islam
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-02-2010, 08:23 PM
  2. Dr Zakir Naik
    By KoolBoy in forum General Islam
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-07-2008, 11:20 AM
  3. zakir naik
    By allahuakbar786 in forum General Islam
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 18-02-2008, 11:25 AM
  4. Dr. Zakir Naik
    By KamranKhan in forum Islamic Events
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 15-12-2005, 07:47 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •