Asalamualaykum w w
Inshallah some brother is planning to go turkey in the near future.......he would like to meet shaykh mahmud effendi and shaykh abdul baki.........but before he meets them he has some queries..
1. How strict is the shaykh and mureeds on the sunnah.......by sunnah i mean everything...beard, trousers above ankles, eating, drinking, sleeping, avoiding interest etc....
2. Do the above mentioned shaykhs support the government........e.g. do they praise the government or are they critical?
3. Do the shaykhs have kashf and have they made any predictions?
4. Can a person get to spend time with them personally.
5. What are the contact details of the shuyukh?
6. What is the zikr they do? loud or quiet...what do begineers do and how advanced do people get.
7. What is the average routine at the zawiya(in urdu known as khanqah and turkish i think tekke)...how many hours zikr per day?? in ramadan what do they do???
8. What do the shuyukh think of tableegh jamaat or ulema-e-deoband
9. What are the views of the shuyukh on bidahs....
Any other useful information........
the names of other shaykhs that r based in turkey????
im looking forward to some answers...... by the way umar italy im waiting for ur article on ur journey...........