Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: Why do you sunnis think shia's are non-muslims?

Madhhab
    Shi'ite

Default Re: Why do you sunnis think shia's are non-muslims?

Quote Originally Posted by amr123 View Post
    But to learn the truth about Christianity and how they got misguided, you will have to to visit Islamic websites.
    Similarly, to learn the truth and the deviancy of the Shias one will have to visit an Islamic (Sunni) website.
    Christians too believe they are learning the truth about Islam from their own websites.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Quote Originally Posted by Robin Hood View Post
    Christians too believe they are learning the truth about Islam from their own websites.

The Christians do not even have their original scriptures to begin with. Their Church has conceded the intellectual fight with the atheists and evolution is a part of their doctrine now. So of course, Christianity is far from the truth.
    In Shia'ism, there are some conditions to fulfill to be a subset of Sunnis. Otherwise there can be implications of Kufr in those sects.
    O Allah, I take refuge in You from anxiety and sorrow, weakness and laziness, miserliness and cowardice, the burden of debts and being overpowered by men.

Madhhab
    Shi'ite

Quote Originally Posted by EhtYlno View Post

The Christians do not even have their original scriptures to begin with. Their Church has conceded the intellectual fight with the atheists and evolution is a part of their doctrine now. So of course, Christianity is far from the truth.
    In Shia'ism, there are some conditions to fulfill to be a subset of Sunnis. Otherwise there can be implications of Kufr in those sects.

I know Christian religion is full of wrong stuff, but I mean is that when you want to study a religious group, it<s better to not it from sources that can be biased. If a Westerner wants to study Islam, he will have to read the Qur'an and hadith by himself, he can't rely on what non-Muslim websites say.

Madhhab
    Shi'ite

Default Re: Muslim in shias' faith:

Quote Originally Posted by Sakhawat View Post
    Sorry to disappoint you, brother, Jafar Sadiq was not a Shia, and he certainly did not formulate a madhab. He was a great teacher, and his teachings were reflected in his famous students - Imam Malik & Imam Abu Hanifah.
    Made me laugh, bro. Imam Sadiq of Muhammad's descendent is our Imam who has taught your Imams such as Hanifa while they backstabbing our Imam and went to invent a new thought.
    Sahih Muslim, Bk 31, Number 6117:
    Allah's Messenger (SAWAWS) as saying: If the din were at the Pleiades, even then a personfrom Persia would have taken hold of it, or one amongst the Persian descent would have surely found it.

Madhhab
    Don't know

Quote Originally Posted by Modest Muslim View Post
    Well, that was enough for today. I hope tomorrow somebody will refute me. With love for my Muslim brothers and sisters and prayer for progress of Shia-Sunni unity (which will process no matter how you try to stop it as God says in Q. 61:8), good bye...
    History testified that Shias always betrayed Sunnis in the name of unity.

Anyways, we cannot see what is in the hearts of Shias, BUT we can see what is in their books regarding the Sunnis. Here you go:
    http://youpuncturedtheark.wordpress....ding-to-shias/

Madhhab
    Don't know

Quote Originally Posted by shia muslim View Post
    Made me laugh, bro. Imam Sadiq of Muhammad's descendent is our Imam who has taught your Imams such as Hanifa while they backstabbing our Imam and went to invent a new thought.
    The Imams from Ahlebayt whom Shia consider to be their divinely appointed Imams were on the Creed of Ahlesunnah wal Jama’ah

http://youpuncturedtheark.wordpress....ma%E2%80%99ah/

Madhhab
    Don't know

Why do you sunnis think shia's are non-muslims?

Answer: Because Shiism is an attack on finality of Prophethood, Shiism rejects Finality of Prophethood.

Do Shias believe in Finality of Prophethood?
    http://youpuncturedtheark.wordpress....f-prophethood/

Madhhab
    None

so all Imams who studied under Imam Jafar Al Sadeeq rejected the so called "pure Islam" and "invented" a new thought?!

Have you ever whondered why Shias were terrified of Imam Abu Hanifa (ra)... There is a reason why Shias were terrified of this honorable man!

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Just use a little common sense here. The fact that Imam Malik & Abu Hanifah studied with Imam Jafar Sadiq, is a testimony that there was no separate 'Shia theology' back then. The split was strictly political, an anti-Umayyad thing. Shia doctrines as it stands today evolved later on.

Had there been a separate Shia system of belief, why should Imam Abu hanifah & Malik went to Imam Jafar Sadiq in the first place!?

Imam Abu Hanifah studied under the father of Imam Jafar Sadiq too - Imam Muhammad Baqir. A little common sense and a bit of logic would cure the misconceptions.

P.S. You say Imam Abu Hanifah 'backstabbed' his teacher!? Abu Hanifah spoke of Imam Jafar Sadiq as 'the most brilliant mind in the whole world'.