Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Men - Beautiful black eyed hoors , what do women get?

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Default Re: Men - Beautiful black eyed hoors , what do women get?

Is it true every man will have 2 wives from this world in jannah?
    What if the wife from this world objects to sharing her husband?
    Does she not get a say in this? I don't fancy the thought of my husband being with some other women in jannah as well! (Insha AllaH praying that we both get there in the first place!)

Will relationships of this world play out the same way in the next? i.e. will ones family members recognise one another and meet up etc?

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Quote Originally Posted by Goldfish View Post
    Is it true every man will have 2 wives from this world in jannah?

What if the wife from this world objects to sharing her husband?
    Does she not get a say in this? I don't fancy the thought of my husband being with some other women in jannah as well! (Insha AllaH praying that we both get there in the first place!)

Will relationships of this world play out the same way in the next? i.e. will ones family members recognise one another and meet up etc?
    Asalaamu Alaikum wr wb sister i hope you are in the best of health and imaan (Faith) this Ramadhan.

Firstly sister any wives that a man will have in Jannah from this world will be the ones he was married to depending on whether they die in the state of imaan and were eligable to enter Jannah in the first place.

Secondly the hoor of al jannah are created just for the men of this world who attain Jannah and a man may have many hoor's depending on how well he has done in this world and his status in the hereafter. But the wife or wives that he was married to on earth will be the queen of the Hoors and will be 70,000 times more beautiful than any of the Hoor of al jannah.

Sister what we have to realise is that all the bad feelings that we feel in our hearts liike feelings of jealousy, hate, anger and any other bad feelings will be no more in Jannah.

Of course their may be many women like you who may be feeling jealous that they don't want to share their husbands with anyone and those feelings are natural and are feelings which Allah has instilled women and all of the feelings we feel are feelings instilled in us. Even Aisha (Ra) was jealous of the Prophets (Saw) other wives. But when one enters paradise then before entering we will ALL be cleaned internally and externally from all impurities and internally the impurities from our hearts will vanish and be eradicated so that when we enter Jannah we will NEVER feel jealousy, hate anger, suspicion and ALL of the other bad feelings our hearts feel for they will all be eradicated FORVER. So the natural jealousy you feel right now, you will not feel in Jannah for we will all be the happiest and content for eternity.

With regards to family yes of course we will all be in touch and it will be amazing because in Jannah familys will always be the happiest with each other and rejoice forever whereas in this world there may be at times bad feelings between certain members of family and ties of kinship cut off etc.

In Jannah there will be many different elvels depending on how well a person has done in this world and how happy Allah is with us. Each level in Jannah is so far apart like the far away shining star that we see in the night sky. The person who has a higher Jannah than you can only visit you, for you cannot visit Jannah's that are higher than you. We can only visit Jannah's that are lower levels than ours. So depending on your status in Jannah you can visit your family only if their in the lower levels and if they are higher levels than you then they can come down to your level in paradise and visit you.

Sister we should try never to ever compare how we feel in this world with how we will feel in the next because the next world is totally different for we cannot EVER imagine what it will be like until we are there. All these bad feelings we feel in our hearts are ONLY restricted for this world not for Jannah for that is a place where EVERY person will be the happiest and content with EVERYTHING they have FOREVER.

Read this thread it is very inspiring and touching

The Ultimate motivation for Muslims

http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49243

Madhhab
    Hanafi

[QUOTE=Firstly sister any wives that a man will have in Jannah from this world will be the ones he was married to depending on whether they die in the state of imaan and were eligable to enter Jannah in the first place.

[COLOR="Red"]I read yesterday on askimam.com that every man will have 2 wives from this world and this (I'm sorry to admit) is bugging me so much I couldn't even sleep at night. One will be his wife and the other a women who was previously unmarried or whose partner never made it to jannah. Is this true? Since in jannah every women will have a partner../COLOR]

I know the hoors were created just for reward in paradise and hence understand that quite easily. But it is the above which nags me. Please help me understand so I can carry on with todays fast without feeling depressed![/COLOR]

Sister what we have to realise is that all the bad feelings that we feel in our hearts liike feelings of jealousy, hate, anger and any other bad feelings will be no more in Jannah.

But when one enters paradise then before entering we will ALL be cleaned internally and externally from all impurities and internally the impurities from our hearts will vanish and be eradicated so that when we enter Jannah we will NEVER feel jealousy, hate anger, suspicion and ALL of the other bad feelings our hearts feel for they will all be eradicated FORVER. So the natural jealousy you feel right now, you will not feel in Jannah for we will all be the happiest and content for eternity.

the burning point that comes to mind then is that women will be brainwashed in jannah and their husbands will be allowed to please themselves in whatever manner they wish. Ive not been married very long, but ive always prayed that i will be joined with my partner in jannah. Me and him together.

How is it possible that Allah Almighty will grant the fulfillment of the desires of the male but not of the female—that is, to not share her husband with multiple women?

What about women who are patient in this life, hoping that their desire of not sharing their husbands will come true? You state that Allah will remove the “jealousy” from the heart of the women so they shouldn’t worry about it. Please explain how does this justify anything?

Instead of her desire/wish being fulfilled, she will be brainwashed, but on the other hand men won’t have to give up anything. Why won’t Allah remove the lust to have multiple wives from their hearts in order to please the female servants, while He will remove jealousy from the hearts of females in order to please male servants?

I do not at all wish to cause offence. But it is nagging me. I do not want it to become a 'burden' on me. I love my husband dearly, and it is the thought of sharing a life with him in jannah that i aim towards, and hearing that men will have 2 wives in jannah from this world upsets me.

please any help much appreciated...

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Well doesn't it seem a little selfish and unfair that say a man kept himself from marrying more than one wife so that he fulfilled all her rights (while it is completely alright Islamically for him to marry more than one) and loved only her in this dunya, and then even in Jannah he should not be allowed to have more than one wife?
    Lost in an ocean of doubt and confusion am I
    Seeking Your burning beacon light
    ~ Heart Song, Talib al Habib

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Quote Originally Posted by sudoku View Post

Well doesn't it seem a little selfish and unfair that say a man kept himself from marrying more than one wife so that he fulfilled all her rights (while it is completely alright Islamically for him to marry more than one) and loved only her in this dunya, and then even in Jannah he should not be allowed to have more than one wife?
    Women love their husbands in different ways and men love in different ways. Im the kind who wants to share her life with one partner.

I trust you aren't married?

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Women love their husbands in different ways and men love in different ways. Im the kind who wants to share her life with one partner.

I trust you aren't married?

I've been married five and a half years

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Quote Originally Posted by sudoku View Post

I've been married five and a half years
    Wasalaam sister.

I do not want to share my husband. I do not feel that by being married to me and me only insha allah, that my husband has done some honourable thing for which he should be rewarded with in the hereafter by a multitude of wifes! The very thing that creates jealousy and hatred in this world. I'm sure he doesn't think "one wife' now ....lots later yippee!!"

Our marriage, our union, is a sacred thing and we both value it, as such, for what it is.

Hope you understand what I mean.

I've come to the conclusion that in the hereafter a husband will have the oppertunity of extra wives. This does not mean that it will be forced upon him! He shall have the hoors at his pleasure, only if he wishes.

Ill make a contract with my husband then lol...... that we both only enjoy each others company in the hereafter. Insha allah everyone will get what they wish.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Wasalaam sister.

I do not want to share my husband. I do not feel that by being married to me and me only insha allah, that my husband has done some honourable thing for which he should be rewarded with in the hereafter by a multitude of wifes! The very thing that creates jealousy and hatred in this world. I'm sure he doesn't think "one wife' now ....lots later yippee!!"

Our marriage, our union, is a sacred thing and we both value it, as such, for what it is.

Hope you understand what I mean.

I've come to the conclusion that in the hereafter a husband will have the oppertunity of extra wives. This does not mean that it will be forced upon him! He shall have the hoors at his pleasure, only if he wishes.

Ill make a contract with my husband then lol...... that we both only enjoy each others company in the hereafter. Insha allah everyone will get what they wish.

I understand completely what you mean sister

But for myself, Jannah is a place where everyone will get their hearts desire. It's an unimaginable places that has only been described a tiny fraction of what it actually is. So I'd rather not think and become jealous over hoor when if I am worthy of entering Jannah I will get everything I have wished for.

edit: Just thought to add... according to me it is an honourable thing if the husband forgoes his Allah given right of marrying more than one wife.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

i hope my brothers and sisters are in good health .

well i read that a man will have more than one wife but their will be no jelousy between them because these evil things only belong to this world.and they will not see each other because their palaces will be very much wast (sorry for bad english)
    so sweet sisters dont worry about not sharing your spouses with hoors

Madhhab
    Hanafi

I was just thinking, in this life we read the du'aa

"Rabbana Aatina Fid Dunyaa Hasanah, Wa Fil Aakhitati Hasanah, Wa Qinaa 'Adhaaban Naar".

How can we not trust that Allah will give us hasana in the hereafter?