Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: List of Shia Converts to Sunni

Madhhab
    Shi'ite

Default Re: List of Shia Converts to Sunni

Quote Originally Posted by DefendingIslam View Post
    I was just pointing out that the prevalence of evil is so high in this age that it is unfortunately very easy and common to see Muslims abandonding their religion to convert to another one, and that Twelver Shiaism holds no distinction in the case of being one of the religions into which former Muslims may unfortunately convert to.
    I am not saying that only sunni muslims are reverting to twelver shia. What i am saying is that false shia sects (zaydi,Nusayri , Alevi,ismaili) are also reverting to twelver shia thought. Also christians are reverting as well MashAllah.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

As salaamu 'alaykum wa rahmatullah,

Threads like this one and the mindset behind them don't seem positive at all. Why is there such a focus on the Shi'a and other groups in these forums? The truth of the matter is many sunna leave and become shi'a and visa versa. What's more troubling is that there is large amount of us leaving Islam all together. As a convert to Islam, I think the polemical arguing about sects within ahlussunah and with the Shi'a does more harm than good. I've had the unfortunate experience of finding that most of those who write or speak on these issues tend not to have the best of lifestyles or akhlaq.

Matters of confusion or debate should be left to the 'ulema to discuss and speak on. It's very easy to accuse the other but we really should be focusing on our own salvation.
    قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم : المسلم من سلم المسلمون من لسانه ويده

The Messenger of God صلى الله عليه وسلم said:

A [true] Muslim is he from whose tongue and hand other believers remain safe (Bukhārī, Muslim).

Madhhab
    Hanafi

^

In Islam the prophecy points to people going away from the right path as the Day of Judgment approaches. So we should be on the lookout for people all over the world to convert to non-Islamic religions and ideologies as the Day of Judgment approaches, and for many Muslims also to leave Islam. This is unfortunate as we witness it, but it is also part of what has been informed to us by the Prophet (Salla Allahu Alayhi Wa Sallam).

And if we go by statistics, in truth the highest rates of conversion around the world are for Christianity and Atheism/Secularism. Again this is unfortunate, but it is part of the disasters which will befall the world as the end of the world gets nearer.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

No Firqas Will even touch (*sunnis*),the talking of conversion is very very
    far Inshallah
    *Sunni*-Those True muslims who are on strong taqwa+Stong Aqaid +Strong Acting on sunnah of muhammed(sallalaahu-alaihi-wasallam){even as small as drop of pin when it is dipped in an ocean and as big as allahualam knows about this }}}

Madhhab
    Shi'ite

Quote Originally Posted by Haaji_Abubakr View Post
    As salaamu 'alaykum wa rahmatullah,

Threads like this one and the mindset behind them don't seem positive at all. Why is there such a focus on the Shi'a and other groups in these forums? The truth of the matter is many sunna leave and become shi'a and visa versa. What's more troubling is that there is large amount of us leaving Islam all together. As a convert to Islam, I think the polemical arguing about sects within ahlussunah and with the Shi'a does more harm than good. I've had the unfortunate experience of finding that most of those who write or speak on these issues tend not to have the best of lifestyles or akhlaq.

Matters of confusion or debate should be left to the 'ulema to discuss and speak on. It's very easy to accuse the other but we really should be focusing on our own salvation.
    I just dont wanted to hurt any1 on this forum. If the feelings of any sunni / salafi are heart by any of my post , i feel sorry for that. But what i want to say is we will lose much if we accuse any other muslim as being Kaafir/mushrik. We should stay united in front of kuffar and give dawah to them and make our ikhlaq good. I felt to defend my aqidah, as i saw much rubbish against shias on this forum, but i did not wanted to hurt any1.

Madhhab
    Shi'ite

Quote Originally Posted by TripolySunni View Post
    Hahaha...just wait a little you have no idea what is taking place right now in Iran and surrounding areas, latest statistics show the shiite numbers are reduced from 15% to about 12% and the twelvers probably make 10% of this and soon the number is gonna be 8% and then 6% just wait and see, let the Information which spreads on the Net do its work...as for shiite scholars who turned to ahlul Sunnah I've read many lists and the numbers are huge Even those from Ahlul Bayt like Musa el Musawi converted.
    Iranian censorship won't last long you'll see they're already converting to sunnah in big numbers but many of'em conceal this because they'll lose their Jobs ect...
    Salam
    Those latest stats that you claim are unauthentic. The truth is that there has been no proper stats available for sunni/shia in most of the countries where shia are minority. The cencus is based on figures which are provided by Govt of that country. So this cencus is not correct. Many governments hide the true % of shia in their country. For example in saudi we heard that the shia constitute 4 - 5 % of population but when the cencus is done , they proved to be 14-17 % of saudi population. So similar is the case with other countries in muslim world.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Quote Originally Posted by smfaheem View Post
    I am not saying that only sunni muslims are reverting to twelver shia. What i am saying is that false shia sects (zaydi,Nusayri , Alevi,ismaili) are also reverting to twelver shia thought. Also christians are reverting as well MashAllah.
    This is the end of times...and you are right that falsehood is prevailing now a days....

Madhhab
    None

Quote Originally Posted by sky_blue View Post
    This is the end of times...and you are right that falsehood is prevailing now a days....

They are reverting for Muttah

salam
    I am not issuing a fatwa

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Quote Originally Posted by smfaheem View Post
    Yes , batil (wahabbi/sunni) cannot unite with haq (twelver shia).
    Hanafism is other religion than Islam.
    I'm sorry, but you seem to be confusing Batil with Haqq.

Batil is that stuff that is promoted by the Shaytan. You know, like Ithna `Ashariyya. Like you.

Oh, and could a moderator delete these garbage filled messages, and ban this wannabe.

He just called us all kuffar!

Madhhab
    Hanafi

These Shiites are like a pack of gutless vultures. They prey on the young, weak and defenseless Muslims who are neither strong in deeds nor have any substantial knowledge about Deen and then corrupt their innocent minds. This is starting to become especially widespread in Saudi Arabia, what with concerns about a growing Shiite population. And the root of the problem is that these deceptive liars never reveal the truth about their Shiite origins until they have fully convinced their victim of their creed. That is why they never have the courage to face someone who appears to be knowledgeable about these matters. One of my friends is constantly being harassed by some half-wit at work who is constantly spewing venom about the Shaykhain, the Mothers of the Believers and the Sahabah. And every time we meet, he asks me questions about the arguments raised by his Rafidhi coworker and how he is confused about everything. I've repeatedly asked my friend to arrange a one on one meeting with this spineless piece of Shiite just so I could conduct a proper postmortem of his ideology, and here I am still waiting for an audience. What really boils my blood is the covert manner in which these cowards spread their lies and then have the nerve to claim how the followers of their 'Haq' are growing. Allah 's curse be on these fitnah-mongers.