Thread: Make dua for German Muslim Sheikh Raheel Ahmad (RA)

Banned
    Madhhab
    Hanafi

Lightbulb Make dua for German Muslim Sheikh Raheel Ahmad (RA)

Sheikh Raheel Ahmad (RA) was born in 1947 in the Indian village of Qadiyan and at the age of 8 became Salaar of Qadiyani Youth (Atfaal-e-Ahmadiyya-Rabwa). He rose through the Qadiyani ranks and after emigrating to Germany in 1984 became a central figure in the Qadiyani movement (in Germany) with a lead role in the Qadiyani organisation "Humanity First".

However he became disillusioned and publicly renounced Qadiyani'ism and took Sahada with his wife, children and son-in-law at the hands of Maulana Mushtaqur-Rahman in ofenbakh (Germany) on the 23rd of August 2003.

Sheikh Raheel Ahmad (RA) stated that he became Muslim not because of Anti-Qadiyani literature but because of the writing of Mirza Ghulam Ahmed Qadiyani adding that forget about being a prophet, Mujaddid or Masih he wasn't fit enough to be a decent human being!

Sheikh Raheel Ahmad (RA) pledged his life to the cause of Khatme-Nubuwwat (Anti-Qadiyani'ism) and tried to counter their activities in Germany. He passed away in May 2009.

Personal Account:

I rang Shaykh (RA) two years ago seeking help about a German Sister who was Qadiyani (through Parents) but wanted to know about Islam and become Muslim. We had a long discussion and Shaykh (RA) described as to how he is being harrased for propagating the Deen of Allah (SWT) BUT he will continue to preach the Deen of Rasul-ullah (Sallaho Alaihe Wassallam) as long as he is alive.

We discussed the urgent need for having Anti-Qadiyani material available in German and what can be done about it.

Today, not knowing that he had passed away I called his home and asked his wife to speak to him and she informed that he had passed away back in May.

His coming to Islam was a major below to Qadiyani community in Germany and his steadfastness on Dawah a constant thorn in their side.

May Allah (SWT) forgive his sins and give him Jannatul-Firdaus (Ameen).
    Last edited by Colonel_Hardstone; 02-12-2009 at 07:26 PM.

Banned
    Madhhab
    Hanafi

Default Re: Make dua for German Muslim Sheikh Raheel Ahmad (RA)

Assalamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

Truly a great loss for the Muslims in Germany, may Allah have mercy on him. Ameen.

Wassalamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Which city did he live in Germany ?

Madhhab
    Hanafi

may allah swt through the shaykh's effort and sacrafice bless others in undertaking this huge task of defending islam and may allah swt give him jannah, ameen
    إملاء الخير خير من السكوت والسكوت خير من إملاء الشر

"Speaking what is good is better than silence, and silence is better than speaking evil."

Madhhab
    Hanafi

May Allah give him Jannat-un-Na'eem and show us the fruits of his efforts.

Banned
    Madhhab
    Hanafi

Quote Originally Posted by seeker_ikb View Post
    Which city did he live in Germany ?

According to Br Al-Faruqi:

The Phone number prefix you wrote points towards Cologne and around it:

049 (0) 22x – Köln und Umgebung

Madhhab
    Don't know

[Dear Brother

I I pray may god showers his blessings upon him.

I am Asif Hussain Khan from Karachi,Pakistan.Very first I want to clearify why I am mailing you.
    I am 29 male living and working in Karachi.As my name declears that I am Muslim but only muslim as I am still in confusion about my religion and faith where I have to go.My grandfather belongs to Deobandi school of thought and grandmother from Shia resulting a mixture of both thoughts.My father spent most of his life abroad and now he dont care about relegion.As my father was spent his life abroad I was adopted by my maternal grandparents who belongs to Barelvi school of thought and I have many freinds from many school of thoughts.One says you have to go to shrines and one stops me to visit such places.One follows Imam malik and one Imam Abu Hanifa and other denies all Imams.(Wahabi).

I have searched a lot for good line for me.I have listine a lot to Mr.Tahir ul Qadri and Mr.Ghamdi.
    What thing bring me here is to confirm weather your Mirza Ghulam Ahmed is true or not.According to Ahmadya Mr.Ghulam Ahmed was Jesus so why he appears so soon,I mean to say according to muslims Jesus will come to beat Dajjal and Dajjal is still not come.If Jesus was Mr.Ghulam Ahmed than why he left this world before end(DoomsDay).

Did you people believe on DoomsDay.

Reply me Soon.