Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Guide me: how to deal with evil thoughts?

Banned
    Madhhab
    Hanafi

Unhappy Guide me: how to deal with evil thoughts?

Salaam alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

im just very depressed at times coz of this evil thought in my mind

sometimes when i pray shaitan pictures in mind a face watching me astagfirullah

and i say audhubillah hi minash shaitan nir rajeem

i know its not Allah. last verse of surah ikhlas says "nothing is comparable to him"

and many others verses. im so depressed

am i still a muslim ? why is this happening to me ?

and im not an anthrmorphist , i can never beleive Allah having legs hands etc astagfirullah and sitting on throne.

at times im so depressed i cry and pray to Allah "Oh Allah u alone know the condition of my heart and mind verily what the shaitan pictures in my mind is not u , have mercy on me and forgive "

i am a muslim following hanafi fiqh sub continent deoband.

why is this happening to me? what is the cure for this ?

sometimes i think over this problem so much i start to get severe headache, due to which i can not sleep.

and many others things.
    can i somehow talk to brother Colonel_hardstone , is he Muad Khan.

please salafis brothers sisters stay away. no offense to any salafi brothers / sisters here. if u feel hurted i apologise to all of u now.

walaikum as salaam

Madhhab
    Shafi'i

Default Re: Guide me

Quote Originally Posted by thetraveller7 View Post

i know its not Allah. last verse of surah ikhlas says "nothing is comparable to him"

and im not an anthrmorphist , i can never beleive Allah having legs hands etc astagfirullah and sitting on throne.

at times im so depressed i cry and pray to Allah "Oh Allah u alone know the condition of my heart and mind verily what the shaitan pictures in my mind is not u , have mercy on me and forgive "

sometimes i think over this problem so much i start to get severe headache, due to which i can not sleep.

and many others things.

please salafis brothers sisters stay away. no offense to any salafi brothers / sisters here. if u feel hurted i apologise to all of u now.

walaikum as salaam
    wa alaikumussalaam W R W B

what you describe is waswaas. the remedy for which is ignoring it. you will not be considered sinful since these thoughts are not voluntary. You can download and read the following book by Moulana Yunus Patel(db)

http://yunuspatel.co.za/downloads/Wh...f-Shaytaan.pdf

Madhhab
    Hanafi

and many others things.

walaikum as salaam

oh brthr dont be so depressed its only eblees deception.
    i think u can understand urdu don't u?if it is then its easy to read or discuss.
    the very best cure to get rid of all kinds of evils and sins is SUHBAT E AULIYA and second one is ZIKIR of ALLAH and the third one ABSTENENCE(to avoid )i.e TAQWA

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Asak,

I’ am sharing this amal based on my knowledge and research in the field of spiritual healing…

After Fajar Salat
    ‘Astaghfirullaahi wa ‘atoobu e-lay-h - 3x
    Auzubillaah hi Mi-nash Shyataan Ir-rajeem BisMillaah Ir-rah-maan Ir-ra-heem -21x

After Magrib Salat
    ‘Astaghfirullaahi wa ‘atoobu e-lay-h - 3x
    Auzubillaah hi Mi-nash Shyataan Ir-rajeem BisMillaah Ir-rah-maan Ir-ra-heem -21x

Please do this without any gaps for about 21 to 40 days, InshaAllah you will feel better. Apart form this please download 'Azaan From City of Medina' and listen to it with full concentration and by closing you eyes, for about 15 min before you go to sleep.

Let me know you condition after about 21 days of this procedure.

Wassalaam

Madhhab
    Hanafi

and many others things.

walaikum as salaam

Asalaamu alaikum,

Wallahi brother the exact same thing happened to my older brother, for a moment I thought it was him posting his problems. but alhamdulillah he is over this now.

When this happened to my brother he couldn't sleep, every time he fell asleep he would picture the face and it would tell him to say blasphemous things and try to get him to commit shirk, and my brother wouldn't sleep out of fear of saying something wrong in his sleep,

He told me he when he prays he sees a face, and the face tells him that it is God (astaghfirullah) and commands him not to pray,

This slowed him down in many things he was studying and could not continue because off lack off sleep and he used to get very emotional very quickly.he started missing prayers because that is when he would see the images.

Then one day he spoke to my uncle who is very pious and my uncle told him it is shaythan, and he told him to be proud because his imaan is strong for shaiythaan does not bother with those who are already weak in faith, he was told to do lots of dhikr, and when he couldn't sleep because of the waswaas he was told to do dhikr continuously until he fell asleep.

I think during salaah you should recite the surahs in your head and concentrate on the words, if you recite with your mouth your mind tends to wander and every time shaiythan interferes just say audhu billah himinash shaythanir rajeem then focus on the words again, and do lots and lots of dhikr.

Inshallah Allah will help you get past this problem and make your imaan stronger.

Salaam
    "I throw bricks at the devil so I’ll be sure to hit him
    But first at the man in the mirror so I can chase out the venom"

Banned
    Madhhab
    Hanafi

walakum as salaam brother

where can i get the azaan from city of madina?

Banned
    Madhhab
    Hanafi

walaikum as salaam

okay bro here is what i get. when i pray shaitan pics in my mind a face and its smiling at me as if Allah is happy at me . astagfirullah

nothing resembles Allah Nothin gis comparable to him.

also sometimes when i read surahs etc, or do zikr i pic the words in my name . is that too wrong?

i dont know whats happening to me. maybe someone can help me out and direct me.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Default Re: Guide me: how to deal with evil thoughts?

and many others things.

walaikum as salaam
    wswrwb

this use to happen to me too a lot in prayer, but i realized that i should ignore it and i kept this in my mind that Allah(swt) is testing me and i was thanking shaytan that although you try to decieve me, i am not falling for you hence i am being rewarded inshaAllah for my mujahiddah

Madhhab
    Hanafi

May Allah ease your suffering Brother, and of those who are in similar situations ameen.

I found when one is in great distress as I once was and found it hard to get through to Allah, i.e in Salaah. I read somewhere for you to visulise Him in front as this will help you concentrate in salaah, and translate the wording of prayers in a language you understand, for me was english..

This was a testing time for me, so I imaged Allah as massive Noor in front of me, and I was on the highest rockest mountain, saying my prayers aloud, as I thought I was not being recongnised, I thought I most certainly done something that displeasing to ALLAH that He stopped acknowledging me, astakfiruallh. So I did my best, went in a trance, in each salaah. And ask constantly for two thing's. One I found out later was not allowed to be asked for, so the second was answered subhanAllah. It was a win win situation for me in the end, I found myself closer to Allah, and got what I wanted, peace in life is such an important thing, not to taken lightly.

May Allah bless each and everyone of us, and keep us close to Him, especially when shaytaan whisper's the loudest ameen

Madhhab
    Hanafi

May Allah ease your suffering Brother, and of those who are in similar situations ameen.

I found when one is in great distress as I once was and found it hard to get through to Allah, i.e in Salaah. I read somewhere for you to visualise Him in front as this will help you concentrate in salaah, and translate the wording of prayers in a language you understand, for me was English..

This was a testing time for me, so I imaged Allah as massive Noor in front of me, and I was on the highest rockiest mountain, saying my prayers aloud, as I thought I was not being recognised, I thought I most certainly done something that displeasing to ALLAH that He stopped acknowledging me, astakfiruallh. So I did my best, went in a trance, in each salaah. And ask constantly for two thing's. One I found out later was not allowed to be asked for, so the second was answered subhanAllah. It was a win win situation for me in the end, I found myself closer to Allah, and got what I wanted, peace in life is such an important thing, not to taken lightly.

May Allah bless each and everyone of us, and keep us close to Him, especially when shaytaan whispers the loudest ameen