Heavenly Companionship Ottawa
Heavenly Companionship Ottawa
In Sha Allah,
The following interesting topics will be discussed:
- Importance and virtues of marriage along with some marriage jokes : )
- Importance of abstinence till marriage
- Premarital relationships in Islam
- Selecting a suitable spouse and best age to get married
- Engagement in Islam
- Best ways of choosing your future spouse and avoiding conflicts with parents before you tie the knot
- Prayer of Istikhara and Guidance
- The Guardian and secret marriages
- Arranged and forced marriages
- Rulings of Mahr and Dowry in Islam
- Marriage contracts and what to expect on the day of marriage
- Contraception and birth control in Islam
- Abortion in Islam
- Marriage of reverts to Islam
- Having children- when and how many
- Etiquettes of childbirth
- Etiquettes for naming the new born child and resolving marital conflict because of it
- 15 important tips for a peaceful marital life
- Why conflicts ensue in marriages
- Best ways to resolve marital conflict between couples and between daughter-in-law and mother-in-law
- Abstaining from Domestic Violence
- Rulings of Khula and divorce in Islam
- 2 case studies of marital conflict between husband and wife
- Advice of Mufti Abdullah Mangera after dealing with over 50 marital conflict cases
- 14 reasons why a wife can ask for separation
Last edited by eTeacher; 28-09-2010 at 02:36 AM.
great stuff maulana...how r u???? inshallah u are well....carry on making dua for sinful people like me.....
MashAllah its good to read that a topic like this is being covered.
I would love to buy a Plane ticket to canada for the 16th and return on the 22nd Feb to attend this.
However, I am currently very busy with my studies and can't make such a commitment.
Will the organisers be putting this into a CD/DVD or even transmitting it live on a stream over the net ?
I feel this is an opportunity that has wider implications and so is there any chance of wider audiences viewing this as it will be very beneficial to us.
MashaAllah nice work. Perhaps you could also explain during the topic of khula and divorce, the danger for sisters who are not divorcing islamically correct and still remain legally married.
And if he were to ask for a gentle lady in marriage, he would be refused, and when he leaves the world it does not miss him, and if he goes out, his going out is not noticed, and if he falls sick, he is not attended to, and if he dies, he is not accompanied to his grave.
We have been thinking about holding this event in Toronto for awhile now?? Can you email me so we might be able to discuss this?
1) Yes, InshaAllah we'll be recording the whole thing and making CDs/DVDs available - subject to the approval of Shaykh Nazim of course
2) No, unfortunately not. We currently don't have the resources to stream events like these over the Internet.
Please check out the website: www.seekersofvirtue.com for more details about the program as well as past audio from previous events. I would also request everybody here to please make Du'a for the success of this program. The topic and this whole effort is a much needed one.
People in Toronto and ESPECIALLY Montreal...if you guys can make it...then DON'T miss this opportunity. InshaAllah, it promises to be an awesome event!
I'm currently in Egypt : ) I'm loving the weather here. Much bettern then the foot of snow I had to deal with at my place.
In Sha Allah, I'll be here for about ten days and then I'll be in Turkey for a week. I'll send you an email to the email you signed up on SF with.
I finally got to meet our Ameer of SF: Mufti Husain.
I've spent more than 100 hours in preparation for this marriage topic and I think it's a wonderful topic for everyone to hear and learn.