Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Naqshbandi Owaisi - Bayt to Maulana Allah Yaar Khan

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Default Naqshbandi Owaisi - Bayt to Maulana Allah Yaar Khan

Assalamu alaikum

Bro Saqfu and Millitant g-hard

Bro saqfu u have claimed something in another thread which i cannot get my head round, im pretty sure millitant also claimed the same, if not then apologies in advance.

How are you bayt to Maulana Allah Yaar Khan, he passed away a long time ago. You also make claims to Maulana Allah Yaar Khan taking khilafat back from Maulana Akram Awan.

First question is how did u get bayt to a dead person (pardon the literal phrase) but frankly he isnt in this world
    Secondly how do you guys claim that Maulana Allah Yaar Khan took his khilafat from Maulana Awan?

Im intruiged by this immensley, I know of 1 chisti sheikh who was trained by someone who came many years before him so im not completely ruling out the idea but i would like more information on your claims.

Also guys PLEASE refrain from writing stuff that will get this thread closed.

Banned
    Madhhab
    Hanafi

Default Re: Naqshbandi Owaisi - Bayt to Maulana Allah Yaar Khan

Quote Originally Posted by SY1 View Post
    Assalamu alaikum

Bro saqfu u have claimed something in another thread which i cannot get my head round, im pretty sure millitant also claimed the same, if not then apologies in advance.

How are you bayt to Maulana Allah Yaar Khan, he passed away a long time ago. You also make claims to Maulana Allah Yaar Khan taking khilafat back from Maulana Akram Awan.

First question is how did u get bayt to a dead person (pardon the literal phrase) but frankly he isnt in this world
    Secondly how do you guys claim that Maulana Allah Yaar Khan took his khilafat from Maulana Awan?

Im intruiged by this immensley, I know of 1 chisti sheikh who was trained by someone who came many years before him so im not completely ruling out the idea but i would like more information on your claims.

I was thinking the same thing as to how this is possible but then I thought that maybe I am getting the dates wrong...

Madhhab
    Hanafi

There are "uwaysi" (in its literal meaning) links in the Naqshbandiyyah Tariqah of old times, and I think also in every other Tariqah.

Yani, if you match date of death of a Shaykh and death of birth of the next Shaykh in the silsila, you'll find some breaks; and their link is explained as an uwaysi bay'ah from a dead Shaykh..

Banned
    Madhhab
    Hanafi

So is the Khilafa of Shaykh Akram Awan Posthumous or retraction Posthumous? or both?

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel_Hardstone View Post

So is the Khilafa of Shaykh Akram Awan Posthumous or retraction Posthumous? or both?

just the retraction was posthumous.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

I know its possible BUT doesnt the person need kashf for this kind of bayt...

Shah abdul quddoos gangohi had two sheikhs, one in the life and one via kashf from i assume barzakh. Shah saheb was a gifted person from birth. He is also one of the highest ranking chisti sheikhs ever produced from the ido-pak

with regards to you guys getting bait from Maulana Allah Yaar Khan wouldnt you need kashf? just someone saying that i make you bayt on the hands of Maulana Allah Yaar Khan doesnt constitute bayt to Maulana Allah Yaar Khan...or does it??

Maulana Khalil Ahmed Saharanpuri used to accept bayt at the hands of Hadhrat Gangohi, that was out of humility. Not that the person was actually bayt to Hadhrat Gangohi after that, he would still be Maulana Saharanpuris mureed.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Firstly, Br Saqfu and Br Millitant g-hard are one and the same – please correct me if I’m wrong.

Secondly, according to Daleal us-Suluk, Maulana Allah Yar Khan was born in 1904 and passed away in 1984 in Islamabad.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

The author of Nuzah [or Nuzhah] depicts his ancestral tree as follows:

Shah Abdul Quddْs the son of Ismail, the son of Safi, the son of Nasirul Hanafi Radoli Gangohi. Some say that his name was Ismail while his title was Shah Abdul Quddْs. He is, however, known by only his title. He was apparently born in 860 Hijri. He excelled in both, Uloom-e-Zaahiriyyah and Baatiniyyah. His obedience to the Sunnat was of the loftiest standard.

Although he is among the Khulafaa of Hadhrat Shaikh Arif, the perfection of his spiritual excellences was by the direct Faidh-e-Roohaani (spiritual emanation or spiritual attention) of Hadhrat Shaikh Abdul Haq. Hadhrat thus writes in his book, Anwarul Uyoon:

“Among the tassarrufaat (spiritual actions) of Hadhrat Ahmad Abdul Haq is that 50 years after his demise he attended to the tarbiyat (spiritual training) of this insignificant entity (i.e. Shaikh Abdul Quddْs) by means of his Roohaani Faidh.”

Hadhrat Abdul Quddْs Gangohi’s son writes:

“It was my father’s intention to become bay’t somewhere else. However, Hadhrat Shaikh Ahmad Abdul Haq instructed from Aalam-e-Kashf (the Realm of Spiritual Revelation):
    ‘Don’t contemplate bay’t at any other place. I shall attend to your accomplishment (takmeel).”

Since Hadhrat Shah Abdul Quddْs cherished the idea of becoming physically bay’t, Hadhrat Shaikh Ahmad Abdul Haq referred him to his grandson, Shaikh Muhammad Bin Shaik rif.

Thus, Hadhrat Shaikh was initiated into the Silsilah both by physical and spiritual bay’t, his Roohaani Shaikh being Hadhrat Shaikh Abdul Haq Radoli. Beside this Shaikh of his, he had also gained the mantle of khilaafate from Shaikh Qasim Oodhi who was among the Akaabir of the Suharwardiyyah Silsilah.

He was a born wali. He was a Saahib-e-Karaamat from childhood.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Quote Originally Posted by SY1 View Post
    Assalamu alaikum

hi sy1 yes i will awnser. remember that the prophet pbuh is not in this world yet we still have a link with him pbuh. in the same way we did bayt to hazrat maulan allah yar khan "through" the ameer of the silsala called hazrat shah sahib r.a who is a ghaus mansab. so u see hazrat maulana allh yar khan is not alive but our spirtual connection via bayt has been established. the reason why the khilafat has been taken back into the hands of hazrata maulana allah yar khan. akram awan has gone astray, the slisala on his side has been cut off and retaken control of by hazrat maulana allh yar khan r.a.[unfounded accusations] using money collected in the name of islam for his own purposes

if u look at hazrat maulana allh yar khan r.a he started zikr by gaining fayz from hazrat sultan arafeen khwaja allah deen madni's r.a grave even though hazrat sultan arafeen khwaja allah deen madni r.apassede away 300 yrs before him, so u see doing bayt with some one who has passed away is possible, it is rare but in our situation this happened due to extreme circumstances, that is akram awan going astray.
    Last edited by saqfu; 21-01-2010 at 04:25 PM. Reason: said something wrong

Madhhab
    Hanafi

u r right that one wud need kashf but hazrat mualana allh yar khan has appointed an ameer by the name hazrat shah sahib r.a ( who does have kashf) we held his hand during bayt, he askedif we accepted hazrat maulana allah yar khan r.a as our sheikh, we said we did. that is how our connection with hazrat maulana allah yar khan r.a was created. again this is a rare exception because of the situation that befell us, that is akram awan going astray.