Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Maulana Abrar ul Haq (rah) of Hardoi

Madhhab
    Shafi'i

Default Maulana Abrar ul Haq (rah) of Hardoi

I am sure most of you know about Maulana Abrar ul Haq (rah), May Allah Ta'ala fill his Qabr with Noor. I have heard that he was among the Abdaal.

1) Has anyone met him, can you tell us more of your meetings?
    2) He was called Muhyus Sunnah, he used to teach the Sunnah way of calling the Azan, etc. Has anyone here learnt from him?
    3) Anyone bay't to him?

Jazakallah

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Default Re: Maulana Abrar ul Haq (rah) of Hardoi

Biography of Hazrat Maulana Shah Abrar-ul-Haq Sahib (RA)

Hazrat Maulana Shah Abrar-ul-Haq Sahib (RA) lived in Hardoi, U.P. India. His father was Maulana Mahmud-ul-Haq Haqqi Sahib (RA), who was a Khalifah Mujaaz-e-Suhbat of Hazrat Thanwi (RA). Their lineage went up to Shaikh Abdul Haq Muhaddith Dehlawi (RA). His initial education of Arabic, Urdu, and Farsi started at home. Afterwards he enrolled at Mazaahir-ul-Uloom in Saharanpur, and completed the Alim course. During the course of his studies, his piety was such that it had an effect on his classmates and drew the attention of his teachers. He was also very fortunate to be granted the opportunity to travel to Thana Bhawan from Saharanpur every week. Especially during the holidays, he would stay in the service of his Murshid. It is for this very reason that Hakeem-ul-Ummah (RA) paid special attention to him. He received Khilafat from Hazrat Thanwi (RA) at a very young age. It was upon the order of his spiritual mentor, Hazrat Thanwi (RA) that he went to Hardoi to kindle the fire of the knowledge of Deen from which the Muslim population is still benefiting from. He founded a Madrasah there by the name of Ashraf-ul-Madaris. Besides the local students, there were students from Mumbai, Gujarat, Hyderabad, and other various places.

Keeping his religious yearning in mind, Hazrat Maulana Shah Abrar-ul-Haq Sahib (RA) had revived the Majlis Da’wat-ul-Haq that was initially formed by Hazrat Thanwi (RA). It then took a new beginning in Hardoi, and now carries on the work of Islah and Tabligh. They often host conferences as well because of which the fire of Iman was rekindled in the Muslims of Hardoi.

Hazrat Maulana Shah Abrar-ul-Haq Sahib (RA) was also the head of Majlis Siyanat-ul-Muslimeen, which holds its annual conference at Jami’ah Ashrafiya, in Lahore, Pakistan.

Hazrat Maulana Shah Abrar-ul-Haq Sahib (RA) was the last of Hazrat Thanwi’s (RA) Khulafaa to pass away. He passed onto the mercy of Allah on May 17, 2005. We pray that Allah fill his grave with noor.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Quote Originally Posted by ahlezikr View Post

I am sure most of you know about Maulana Abrar ul Haq (rah), May Allah Ta'ala fill his Qabr with Noor. I have heard that he was among the Abdaal.

1) Has anyone met him, can you tell us more of your meetings?
    2) He was called Muhyus Sunnah, he used to teach the Sunnah way of calling the Azan, etc. Has anyone here learnt from him?
    3) Anyone bay't to him?

Jazakallah
    i had the opportunity to meet him, a stern character, im sure people have heard about the time he corrected the muazzin, while he gave iqamah hadrat molana abrar ul haq corrected him and made him say it the correct way, usaully people fight each other for calling out the azan but when they heard hadrat molana was coming to thier masjid they where nowhere to be seen.
    إملاء الخير خير من السكوت والسكوت خير من إملاء الشر

"Speaking what is good is better than silence, and silence is better than speaking evil."

Madhhab
    Shafi'i

Quote Originally Posted by The Fake Shaykh View Post
    i had the opportunity to meet him, a stern character, im sure people have heard about the time he corrected the muazzin, while he gave iqamah hadrat molana abrar ul haq corrected him and made him say it the correct way, usaully people fight each other for calling out the azan but when they heard hadrat molana was coming to thier masjid they where nowhere to be seen.
    Masha Allah, can you explain the difference in the method of calling the Azan that Shah Sahib (rah) used to teach?

Madhhab
    Shafi'i

Assalam alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaat..

Alhamdulillah I had the oppurtunity to meet him in 1997 while in bangalore. I was in medical school and had completed my 2nd yr. my uncle took me along .. and on the way I kept on thinking what all duas I shall make request apart from passing exams. the first look I cast upon hazrat my jaws nearly dropped..Iforgot all the list which I had thought.. masha allah had never seen such beuty and noor on anyones face before.. his face truly made me remember Allah SWT... trait of a wali that the Prophet salallhu alaihi wasallam spoke about.
    Hazrat was teaching azaan to someone there and also told us the authentic dua read after azaan. all the markaz akabireen would sit next to his feet. he saw me.. I extended my hands and alhamdullah musafa was done. he was an abdal as per the akabireen. and his silsila was alaa chishti sabri reaching to the prophet SWT through qutub e alam hazrat haji Imdadullah Muhajir makki (rah).. and not to Hazrat Abdul Haq Muhaddith dehlvi (rah) as said by the brother above..May Allah fill his qabr with noor..

wa assalam..

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Alhamduliah, in 1999, Almighty Allah gave me the honour of completing my Hifz of the Holy Qur'an by him.

He had visited Leicester, UK at that time.

After completion of the Hifz, he gave me a lot of great Duas and he gave me a 1 pound coin, which i still have to this very day.

Madhhab
    Shafi'i

Quote Originally Posted by dr76 View Post
    Assalam alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaat..

Alhamdulillah I had the oppurtunity to meet him in 1997 while in bangalore. I was in medical school and had completed my 2nd yr. my uncle took me along .. and on the way I kept on thinking what all duas I shall make request apart from passing exams. the first look I cast upon hazrat my jaws nearly dropped..Iforgot all the list which I had thought.. masha allah had never seen such beuty and noor on anyones face before.. his face truly made me remember Allah SWT... trait of a wali that the Prophet salallhu alaihi wasallam spoke about.
    wa assalam..
    Dr76
    How can i get in touch with you? Need to ask you a few things. Bro khabbaab you are indeed lucky. I have hear that he used to be very strict in his own Madressa in Hardoi. Qari Amirul Hasan (db) is in charge of his khanqah now? Anyone has any details about the khanqah and Qari Amirul Hasan (db)?

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Quote Originally Posted by ahlezikr View Post
    Masha Allah, can you explain the difference in the method of calling the Azan that Shah Sahib (rah) used to teach?

Can anyone????

I've heard some people telling me that you're suppossed to stop after every sentence or something. Like this...

Allahu Akbar (pause) Allahu Akbar (pause) Allahu Akbar (pause) Allahu Akbar...

Madhhab
    Hanafi

The Adhan Method is described in the Hardoi Noorani Qaida

I don't understand. Why don't other ulamaa' talk about it or encourage it? What are the Ahadith regarding this method?

Madhhab
    Hanafi

salaam

i believe you take a breath after every two sentences in iqaamah i.e Allahu akbar Allahu akbar(pause) and so on and the pause after qadqaama misalaah