THE STRAIGHT PATH: 2 Day Intensive Aqeeda Course
With the distinguished Shaykh Mohammad Akram Nadwi
Knowledge about matters of faith and creed is a priority for every Muslim.
Learning about the creed is obligatory and promises protection from deviant
beliefs and misunderstandings. The Creed of Imam al-Tahawi is the simplest, most reliable and is considered if not the most accepted book of Aqeeda by the Muslim Ummah.
The Course will provide an insight into
· An Overview of the fundamental beliefs/creed of Ahl lus Sunnah wal Jammah (Saved Sect) with reference to Aqeeda al-Tahawiyah.
· You will learn about and identify the characteristics of the major sects in Islam and their current manifestations
· You will explore the differences between Salafi Athari, Ashari and Maturidi schools.
· Aqeeda being a Source of Unity for the believers.
· Excellent overview for those who enrol into the Long Term Aqeeda Course with Shaykh Ahmed Sa’ad from the 6th March (Full details on website).
Cost: £20 includes course material
Date: Saturday 10th April - Sunday 11th April 2010
Time: 10:00 to 6:30pm Registration:
Venue: In the East London Area, Full details given upon Enrolment.
Course Pre-requisites: None- Open to all
Brothers: 07983590489/ 07595510978
Sisters: 07984259698/ 07706324404
Online payment: www.alburujpress.com
Shiekh Mohammad Akram Nadwi
He is from the Indian city of Jaunpur. Shaykh Mohammad Akram Nadwi studied and taught Shari'a at the prestigious Nadwatul 'Ulama (India).
He is a Muhaddith who has specialised in 'Ilm ul Rijal or the study of the narrators of Hadith. He has Ijaza (licenses) from numerous scholars including Shaykh Abul Hasan Ali Al-Nadwi, Shaykh Abdul-Fattah Abu Ghuddah and Shaykh Yusuf Al-Qaradawi. He has a doctorate in Arabic Language from Lucknow University, India, Mohammad Akram Nadwi studied Islamic sciences at the prestigious Nadwat al-Ulama in Lucknow, specializing in Hadith and Fiqh, subjects which he also taught at that madrasah. He did his doctorate at the University of Lucknow. He has written over 25 books, in Arabic, in the fields of hadith, fiqh, Islamic biography, and Arabic grammar and Syntax. He has recently completed a 57-volume biographical dictionary of the Muhaddithat, the Women scholars of Hadith.