No matter what SRK or a 2-bit bollywood actress says, Haqq will always remain. When someone reverts to Islam they embrace it's totality, not secularism. No matter what SRK says, he can never influence that and he never will. He can have all the TV channels in the world to air his views!
What's most unfortunate about this particular program, is that some of the panelists are unknowingly commiting errors by disclosing their thoughts and justifications.
It's one thing to not practice deen, and then another thing to attempt to justify it, espeically in public. It's very risky for them in terms of acquiring Allaah's displeasure.
And Allaah knows best.
These bollywood Naked folks are openly involved in Fisq and spreading Fasad and Fitnah upon Allah (SWT)'s Earth. No platform should be shared with these folks at all.
I DO NOT care about Bollywood have to say about Islam and Moderate Muslims, I care and chose to listen to practising Ulama about Islam.
Bollywood has been around since late 1800's and our pious Ulama & Akabireen NEVER ONCE shared a platform with Dileep Kumar (Yusuf Khan) or Madhobala or Meena Kumari etc.
First Anti-Muslim riots were in 1948/1949 and Dileep Kumar (Yusuf Khan) had just won his first award for Andaaz which is a legend in bollywood history.
Apart from Dileep Kumar (Yusuf Khan) Raj Kapoor was born in Pakistan and was very close to Muslim cause and very angry at Anti-Muslim riots.
Ulama of Deoband travelled up and down India and contacted all famous Muslim personalities BUT NOT ONCE did they approach Dilip Kumar or Raj Kapoor and Dilip Kumar was ten times more practising and more Muslim then SRK and Naked Models of Bollywood today.
And then there is also Mohammed Rafi
Muslim actors and singers have delivered hit after hit after hit in Bollywood but Ulama never went to them for their opinions and their help.
People of India (Muslims & Non-Muslim) have the utmost respect for Dilip Kumar or Raj Kapoor and if the Ulama wanted they could have approached them but didn't.
Ulama of India ALWAYS steered clear of Bollywood and Muslim Singers.
Indian history is replete with famous prostitutes and beauties which were Muslim, here are some:
And not once did the Ulama even think about approaching any of them!
Last edited by Colonel_Hardstone; 08-03-2010 at 12:50 PM.
Uncle Muadh is back.... ...
1. one should never say or can ever really know that person 'A' is more pious than person 'B', same holds true for the Yusuf khan / Srk stuff, colonel, Allah SWT is the only one who really knows the truth, and u are wrong (sorry) if u say that just because SRK does movies and dances around with naked women, he is a lesser muslim then Yusuf khan, havent' u heard this quote : 'hate the sin, not the sinner', i'm not an SRK fan, nor a bollywood fan. dont' u know that dilip kumar married an actress (saira banu), dilip kumar married after he became an actor and a big star..... but srk did not, he could have, by your own account it means dilip kumar married a naked woman, or is it that u think movies of those era were 'modest', do u really buy into that ****??!
2. it does not matter if YOU care about or not care about what bollywood has 2 say about Islam, but for the billions other non-muslims, it does matter, they are NOT GOING TO GO to the revered Ulema's, though the bollywood stars do not practice Islam as it needs to be practiced, for them (non-muslims) these bollywood stars with their MUSLIM NAMES represent the whole community.
3. who do u think maulana madani (the one who appeared on the show) is? he is a Deobandi maulana, get ur facts right. go to this link and see for urself : http://india.gov.in/govt/rajyasabham...hp?mpcode=2027
4. i dont' see how bollywood has approached the ulema in this matter or vice versa, it was a public debate organised by NDTV, a news channel, they were the ones who approached them and all the other personalities on the show, Maulana madani is a muslim mp from uttar pradesh, he was there for a reason.
5. how do the muslim riots come into the picture here?
6. u call madhubala, meena kumari etc. prostitutes and beauties, you are calling them 'PROSTITUTES' & "BEAUTIES' in the same breath !!?
7. there's absolutely no doubt that the muslims of india or elsewhere HAVE to follow the Ulemas and not the film stars, and in this case too the ulemas have not come to the debate, but for maulana madani who's been an mp. Dr. Zakir Naik is not a ulema, he is i believe an Hafiz.
8. when the world is watching u on a public platform, you'd do well to use hikmah then anything else, being SEEN as a muslim film star just because he has a muslim name, srk has more pressures than us, people are jealous of his success, i wont' get into the details, only give it a thought.
9. pls , nobody has the right to say that just because this person is commiting this sin, he will be going to hell or vice versa. that knowledge is known to ALLAH SWT himself and none else.
dont' get juvenile, look at the bigger picture.