Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Conjuration of a Jinn; Need Help

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Default Re: Conjuration of a Jinn; Need Help

Quote Originally Posted by xs11ax View Post
    ha ha!

explains now why money goes missing from my account each time I speak to an Indian Genie on the phone!

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Those people who are adept at summoning the jinnati are only succesful when they increase their acts of shirk and kufr. the greater the acts of shirk and kufr, the stronger the summoner becomes.

I will not list the various blasphemous methods people use in order to gain the favor of the shayateen, out of fear you might try them.

The effects of the person who trys to control jinns for any reason are both spiritually and physically devasting, many sahari suffer from severe health problems as well as a general darkening of the face and aura. their families also suffer as a reult of their actions. And if a sahari decides to submit to Allah and repent, in many cases they become the victims of the shaytani jinns they once conspired with.

The Shari definition of sihr is such: “Sihr is an act in which proximity to Shaitaan is gained and by virtue of shaaitaan's aid, the act becomes sihr (magic).” (Lisaanul Arab)

Imaam Nawawi (Rahmatullah alayh) states in his Sharhul Muslim: “The practice of sihr is haraam. In the unanimous opinion of Shar'i authorities, it is among the kabaa-ir (major sins). At time it is kufr and at times it is not kufr, but a major sin. If in sir there is a statement or an act of kufr, the saahir will be declared a kaafir, otherwise not. Teaching sihr is haraam. If the sihr that is being taught contains kufr, the teacher will be branded a kaafir, otherwise not.

Imam Maalik (Rahmatullah alayh) said that a saahir is a kaafir. He will be executed because of his sihr. His taubah is not acceptable and the only course is to execute him. Imam Ahmad Bin Hambal (Rahmatullah alayh) concurs with Imam Maalik (Rahmatullah alahy).”

A similar opinion has also been attributed to Imam Abu Hanifa (Rahmatullah alayh)—Roohul Ma'ani. Roohul Ma'ani also states: “It is well known that practicing sihr is kufr, so much so, that Allaamah Taftaazani said: ‘no contrary opinion has been narrated.'

So as you can see, any attempt to delve into this world for what ever reason you may have will ultimatly lead to kufr, and Allah knows best.
    Last edited by MujahidAbdullah; 12-03-2010 at 10:50 PM.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Assalam u Alikum wr wb

My father in Law is an Amil. He usually takes the name of the mother and the person to know if the person is possessed. The person can be anywhere in the world. If someone wants to conjure a Jinn i suggest one should get a teacher who is into the business. Try an Amil who is also an Alim and is pious. Please dont try to do things by reading books, it can get ugly.

There are Muwakkils of surahs and verses of the quran, they are Muslim obedient Jinns, and then you have the other ones. Trying to capture a Jinn is not easy infact it can result in death of the person depending on how powerful the jinn is. Always take precaution and do it under a teacher there is no do it yourself Jinn book or idiots guide or the salafi way to do this. Every art requires a teacher.

Pleae dont do it if you only need to see how it works. This idea of exploring everything and trying things out to see what happens is not good here. Please do it for curing people or helping someone out, not for fun and amusement. Jinn is a creation of Allah is unanswerable to Allah like humans.

For any further questions, please ask

Wa Salam

Here is a fatwa by Mufti Ebrahim desai

http://askimam.org/fatwa/fatwa.php?a...dd0600e7ce8532

Madhhab
    Hanafi

^ This fatwa is news to me! can anyone provide more details? I was always told that it is haram to enslave a jinni.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Quote Originally Posted by Sufi_Taliban View Post
    Assalam u Alikum wr wb

My father in Law is an Amil. He usually takes the name of the mother and the person to know if the person is possessed. The person can be anywhere in the world. If someone wants to conjure a Jinn i suggest one should get a teacher who is into the business. Try an Amil who is also an Alim and is pious. Please dont try to do things by reading books, it can get ugly.

There are Muwakkils of surahs and verses of the quran, they are Muslim obedient Jinns, and then you have the other ones. Trying to capture a Jinn is not easy infact it can result in death of the person depending on how powerful the jinn is. Always take precaution and do it under a teacher there is no do it yourself Jinn book or idiots guide or the salafi way to do this. Every art requires a teacher.

Pleae dont do it if you only need to see how it works. This idea of exploring everything and trying things out to see what happens is not good here. Please do it for curing people or helping someone out, not for fun and amusement. Jinn is a creation of Allah is unanswerable to Allah like humans.

For any further questions, please ask

Wa Salam

Here is a fatwa by Mufti Ebrahim desai

http://askimam.org/fatwa/fatwa.php?a...dd0600e7ce8532
    Wa alaikum us salaam

What's your father inlaw's name , where does he live,does he charge for treatment & how can he be contacted?

Assala mualaikum

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Assalam u Alikum wr wb

His name is Riaz, lives in Karachi and he doesnt charge anyone for any treatment.

Wa salam

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Assalam u Alikum wr wb

Brother enslaving a Jinn is allowed but there are also many problems with it. Like it is not allowed for a man to conduct a circumcision unless he is an expert, similarly one is not allowed to have a jinn unless he knows how to control it. Then there are other issues with it. One becomes proud and thinks of himself as higher then other people because he has something other people dont, especially in the case of Jinn it is greater because Jinn is able to tell you a lot of things...not necessarily true all the time. Jinns also decieve people into believing certain things which can lead to kuffr. Likewise there are other issues with it, which is why generally it is said to be haram because people who do not fulfill its prerequisites will indulge in it and thereby might lose their faith etc etc. Some people use it to harm people, or steal, some become obsessed with it to an extent they do nothing else but the jinn activity, or sleep with it....not in the sexual sense but on the same bed(trust me i know). When something is this uncertain in its consequences and is much more likely to harm then bring good then Ulama make it haram. It is like Female circumcision, because we dont have people who can do it properly we dont do it at all infact it is made haram because a person can cut part of the genital organ of a woman while trying to administer a circumcision. Similarly things are made haram because people are not able to handle it. A secular way of seeing this would be handling high grade uranium, it is allowed but only by people who know how to.

Wa Salam

PS I can do it myself, but trust me it is not a good idea, it surely is tempting but is not worth the effort unless you want to spend years learning its art.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Quote Originally Posted by Sufi_Taliban View Post
    Assalam u Alikum wr wb

His name is Riaz, lives in Karachi and he doesnt charge anyone for any treatment.

Wa salam
    Assalam o Alaikum brother Sufi_Taliban!

It's really kind of you to share above information as I'm sure many in need of help can make avail of this opportunity. In fact I'm also lookin for some help for treatment from sihr affliction and will highly appreciate if you can kindly let me know contact if possible phone number of yr father in-law and the convenient time to contact him.

Thanking you in advance, jazakALLAH.

Ma'assalam

Madhhab
    Hanafi

where do u live akhi?

Senior Member SomeGuySeekingKnowledge's Avatar
    Madhhab
    Hanafi

akhi, what is an Amil? does he have to be an Alim? and does he have a group of jinns that help?

also if you can shed some light on my thread: http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/show...adoo-etc/page2 and maybe let Talib e Dua know of your father...