The Fiqh Of Marital Happiness
Delivered by Mufti Muhammad ibn Adam al-Kawthari of www.daruliftaa.org
The importance of marriage and spending a blissful married life is known to us all. It is vital and necessary for those seeking to marry and those already married to understand the commands of Allah Most High and His beloved Messenger (Allah bless him & give him peace) concerning this great act of worship.
The “Fiqh of Marital Happiness” will cover the following issues:-
• The meaning and concept of love and its rulings from an Islamic perspective
• The rights and responsibilities of the wife
• Rights and responsibilities of the husband
• Concerning Intimate relationships - Rules of purification with regards to the different types of male and female discharges
• Detailed explanation on the Islamic ruling on contraception
• Islamic viewpoint on IVF treatment, surrogacy and abortion
A detailed discussion on these topics will be given in light of the Qur’an, Sunnah, and the classical books of Fiqh including renowned classical text al-Mukhtasar of Imam al-Quduri.
DATES AND LOCATION
Venue: J002 Lecture Theatre, Loughborough University (near Leicester)
Time: 11.00am - 5pm
Dates:, Sunday 15th May
Normal - £10 per session
Book in advance - £8
Normal - £15 per session
Book in advance - £10
Admission by advanced booking only
Limited to only 50 participants on a first come first serve basis. After 50, your name will be placed on a waiting list in case of cancellations.
Call now to avoid disappointment!
For more information or to book your place:
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Brothers - 07973702295
Web - www.urvoices.com
(Part 5 of the Fiqh of Eternal Love Series)