Page 24 of 35 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
Results 231 to 240 of 342

Thread: Black Magic and Jinn possession and Evil Eye

  1. #231
    Senior Member Maripat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Brother
    Madhhab
    Hanafi
    Location
    Source of Breeze
    Posts
    7,585

    Unhappy Re: Black Magic and Jinn possession and Evil Eye

    Quote Originally Posted by farook View Post
    Dear Brothers & Sisters, Assalaamoalaikum

    I have noted that quite a few brothers & sisters complain of black magic etc...

    Are you sure you do or you believe you do?

    If you have some ailment, have you been to see doctors first?

    Brotherly yours
    farook

    Farook Sb,
    Doctors are passing through a lean patch at the moment here at SF.


  2. #232
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Gender
    Brother
    Madhhab
    Hanafi
    Posts
    5,511

    Default Re: Black Magic and Jinn possession and Evil Eye



  3. #233
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Gender
    Brother
    Madhhab
    Hanafi
    Posts
    662

    Default Re: Black Magic and Jinn possession and Evil Eye

    Quote Originally Posted by Maripat View Post

    Farook Sb,
    Doctors are passing through a lean patch at the moment here at SF.
    Dear Brother, Assalaamoalaikum

    From those who believe that they have really understood Islam and its Way?

    Brotherly yours
    farook


  4. #234
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Sister
    Madhhab
    Don't know
    Posts
    3

    Default Re: Black Magic and Jinn possession and Evil Eye

    Quote Originally Posted by bonfire View Post
    Sister,

    I am in the same situation. This is third time attack of Black Magic on us during last 5 years. First time, I didn't know what was happening to us. Within 3 months I was on bed with deep suffocation, pressure on heart, huge burden on head, needles inside head and body, strange stanic people used to encircle me, dark shadow on my vision (sight), etc. We tried many doctors but to no use. Even medicines made situation worst. I left home for two weeks as the thing on me wanted that I go away from family. When I was found by chance, I couldn't recognize my own family. It took 6 months to settle down. I remained on bed. The after one and half year it again happened. I pulled different Islamic solutions like Rukya As Shariyah from internet and started reciting it with Surah Baqra, Surah Aaraf, Surah Jin, Surah Siffat, Manzil and Black Magic Duas daily. After 13 days, I was so tired and on bed that suddenly something went off my chest (smoke like) and started touching me all over body and then roamed in my room for 15 secs.These 15 sec were so scary. Then it went away from my room and I became normal and 100 times lighter.

    Now, since Feb 2010, they have done it again. I have read everything many times but to no use. The thing is even more powerful. It doesn't let me sleep even for few minutes. The more I recite the more it gets worse. I have gone to 6 people but to no use till now. Its been over 1 month. During this time, my father became sick and is on bed. He was hospitalized for 11 days. My brother has accident. Thanks to Allah, his eye kept safe. He had stitches on face. A black cat comes in my way and looks into my eyes and then challenges me daily. Says the more u recite and pray, the more I will do it. Its in fact Jinns. When I go outside crows and cheels attacks me.

    ALLAH IN BLACK MAGICIANS KO GHARAT KAREY.

    Is there anybody on this forum who can help me. I am in Islamabad, Pakistan.


    Contact with me on yahoo..i can help u online fi sabi lillah....Here is my email address..
    [clip]


  5. #235
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Brother
    Madhhab
    Hanafi
    Posts
    49

    Default Re: Black Magic and Jinn possession and Evil Eye

    Have you tried a pir sahib? who deal with this sort of things, the strong ones are really hard to find in India/Pakistan who can really help you


  6. #236
    Senior Member Talib e Dua's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    Brother
    Madhhab
    Hanafi
    Posts
    121

    Default Re: Black Magic and Jinn possession and Evil Eye

    Quote Originally Posted by Dawat View Post
    Have you tried a pir sahib? who deal with this sort of things, the strong ones are really hard to find in India/Pakistan who can really help you
    Assalam o alaikum wR wB!

    Brother Dawat, cud you kindly advise of any pir sahib? Whom you might know and think that He's strong one and can really help to treat these problems.

    Many thanks in advance for your kind information.


  7. #237
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Brother
    Madhhab
    Hanafi
    Posts
    15

    Default Re: Black Magic and Jinn possession and Evil Eye

    Quote Originally Posted by Talib e Dua View Post
    Assalam o alaikum wR wB!

    Brother Dawat, cud you kindly advise of any pir sahib? Whom you might know and think that He's strong one and can really help to treat these problems.

    Many thanks in advance for your kind information.
    Dear Brothers & Sisters,

    You may contact Janab Hakim Tariq Sb. at following address:

    Mahanama Ubqari,
    Markaz-e-Rohaniat o Aman,
    78/3,
    Mozan Chungi Qurtuba Chowk, United Bakery Street, Lahore.

    Must send reply envelope (stamped) with your address written on it.

    You may also set an appointment to meet him through Phone No. 042-37530911.
    International Callers may contact him on cell phone number 0343-8710009.


    He does not charge and does everything merely for Allah.


  8. #238
    Junior Member Rejeb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Brother
    Madhhab
    Hanafi
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    16

    Default Re: Black Magic and Jinn possession and Evil Eye

    Quote Originally Posted by farook View Post
    Dear Brothers & Sisters, Assalaamoalaikum

    I have noted that quite a few brothers & sisters complain of black magic etc...

    Are you sure you do or you believe you do?

    If you have some ailment, have you been to see doctors first?

    Brotherly yours
    farook


    As-Salamu Alaikum, subhaALLAH,DR.go visit your self,because this kind of illness has nothing to do with medicine,it seems that you need to visit urgent Dr.please don't recommend to some one else to see Dr.You don't believe in this kind of stuff,you need to educate your self little beat. p E A C E


  9. #239
    Junior Member Rejeb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Brother
    Madhhab
    Hanafi
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    16

    Default Re: Black Magic and Jinn possession and Evil Eye

    Quote Originally Posted by dosthedost View Post
    Dear Brothers & Sisters,

    You may contact Janab Hakim Tariq Sb. at following address:

    Mahanama Ubqari,
    Markaz-e-Rohaniat o Aman,
    78/3,
    Mozan Chungi Qurtuba Chowk, United Bakery Street, Lahore.

    Must send reply envelope (stamped) with your address written on it.

    You may also set an appointment to meet him through Phone No. 042-37530911.


    International Callers may contact him on cell phone number 0343-8710009.


    He does not charge and does everything merely for Allah.




    As-Salamu Alaikum brother, this person is Aman I'm located in USA,what effect is going to have if I did contact him,please SE if we can find some in USA,so it may help insaALLAH, Jazak ALLAH, Salam Alaikum


  10. #240
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Gender
    Brother
    Madhhab
    Hanafi
    Posts
    5,511

    Default Re: Black Magic and Jinn possession and Evil Eye

    Quote Originally Posted by Rejeb View Post
    As-Salamu Alaikum brother, this person is Aman I'm located in USA,what effect is going to have if I did contact him,please SE if we can find some in USA,so it may help insaALLAH, Jazak ALLAH, Salam Alaikum


    Read this, trust me amils won't and can't help you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Taliban View Post


    These are very powerful Amals for your Jinn/Sehr problems. Do any one of them:

    • Read Ayat al Kursi 125000 times in 40 days.
    • Surah Falaq 150000 times
    • Surah Naas 150000 times


    Insha'Allah these amals work 90% of the time.

    NO NEED TO GO TO AMILS.

    DO THEM REGULARLY.


    Remember me in your duas.

    http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/show...l=1#post630463


Similar Threads

  1. Symptoms of Evil Eye and Black Magic?
    By المفكّر in forum General Islam
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 22-06-2013, 02:09 PM
  2. Is the evil eye a form of magic? What is intuition?
    By tariqa in forum General Islam
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-06-2013, 10:22 AM
  3. im possesed by the jinn and black magic
    By Naqshbandi in forum General Islam
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 26-06-2007, 10:53 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •