Thread: Flu medicine

Madhhab
    None

Default Flu medicine

AsalaamzWW,

Does anyone know of a flu/fever medicine sold in the UK that doesnt contain ethanol or gelatine (in coatings of capsules). Any help would be greatly apprecaited.

Jazakallah...

Madhhab
    Shafi'i

Default Re: Flu medicine

Quote Originally Posted by daywalk3r View Post
    AsalaamzWW,

Does anyone know of a flu/fever medicine sold in the UK that doesnt contain ethanol or gelatine (in coatings of capsules). Any help would be greatly apprecaited.

Jazakallah...

Insya Allah a glass of honey with warm water in an empty stomach every morning. So not stir with stainless steel spoon, Used wooden any wooden spoon. (We used wooden chopstik)

Also take soluble vitamin C which you can get anywhere in the shop. Take 1000gm first and if you don't feel anything , take another 1000gm after couple of hours. Pleas ensure when you take this, allow sometimes before or afetr you eat carbohydrad such as rice or bread. How are you going to know that either you feel anything or not, if you feel like going to 'poo' ( excuse of my honest word), but not actually going to, than your dose for vitamin C which will be react as your anti body ,mean enough dose. If one did not make you feel anything, take another one after couple of hours and another one.

We been told this personally by one Doc in UK which will not been told by many Doc and many Doc don't understand this. A research had been made on vitamin C and vitamin C is the only medicine that original and cannot be patent such as other medicine.

For personal info, me , my kids and esp my husband never take any flu medicine since years ago and alhamdulillah in the situation that pretty hard to catch a flu. Build an antibody by taken honey with warm water every morning , make as a habit and one glass of vitamin C a day as recommended 1000gm a day. So if you are in the flu and fever situation you might need more than 1000gm. Please note that this Vitamin C solution might take sometimes , probably couple of days, not immediately, but not involving any drugs such as any other medicine. So, it's good for your long term health.

The worst senario as my brother back in Malaysia, with constant flu and sickness, he been given a high dose of vitamin C by injection by a Doctor, alhamdulillah he is better and 'quiet' form flua fter that.

Insya Allah , please remember that everything from Allah. We can only hope and try our best and at the end, Allah that the one who will give the cure and He can cure anybody He want without any medicine. Insya Allah. Medicine is only as bab.

Hope this will help.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Make sure you have plenty of rest and are taking paracetamol-based cold remedies to lower your temperature and relieve symptoms. Further info here: http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/Flu/Pages/Treatment.aspx

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Ive heard many people talk about taking honey mixed with warm water in the morning. what are the exact benefits from this?
    Storms brewing.......................

Madhhab
    Shafi'i

Quote Originally Posted by ENIGMA View Post
    Ive heard many people talk about taking honey mixed with warm water in the morning. what are the exact benefits from this?
    Its' clean the stomach. You can read the benefit from prophetic medical science. sorry that I don't have the book with me at the moment.

you can read form here:

http://xeniagreekmuslimah.wordpress....in-infections/

http://www.islamweb.net/ver2/archive...ng=E&id=135567

Madhhab
    None

Jzk for all the above. I brought the Vitamin C tablets yesterday afternoon and tried out the honey & water method - Alhumdolliah through Allahs grace my missus is much better today! Jazakallah!!

Madhhab
    Hanafi

jzk for all the above. I brought the vitamin c tablets yesterday afternoon and tried out the honey & water method - alhumdolliah through allahs grace my missus is much better today! Jazakallah!!
    which brand of vitamin c tab's did you buy???
    Storms brewing.......................

Madhhab
    Hanbali

Jzk for all the above. I brought the Vitamin C tablets yesterday afternoon and tried out the honey & water method - Alhumdolliah through Allahs grace my missus is much better today! Jazakallah!!
    I think it wii be fix up the problem.