Page 43 of 193 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393143 ... LastLast

Thread: Various scandalous and corrupt beliefs of Twelver Shias

Madhhab
    Shafi'i

Default Re: Men can suckle from men: shia hadith

Salamu Aleykum,

Al Kafi Volume 1:

عِدَّةٌ مِنْ أَصْحَابِنَا عَنْ أَحْمَدَ بْنِ مُحَمَّدِ بْنِ عِيسَى عَنْ عَلِيِّ بْنِ الْحَكَمِ عَنْ
    عُمَرَ بْنِ أَبَانٍ الْكَلْبِيِّ عَنْ عَبْدِ الرَّحِيمِ الْقَصِيرِ عَنْ أَبِي عَبْدِ اللَّهِ ( عليه السلام ) قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ ( صلى الله عليه وآله ) كُلُّ بِدْعَةٍ ضَلَالَةٌ وَ كُلُّ ضَلَالَةٍ فِي النَّارِ .

Some of our associates from Ahmad bin muhammad bin Isa from Ali bin al Hakam from Umar bin Abban al Kalbi from abdul Raheem al Qaseer from Imam Abu Abdullah PBUH that he said: The Prophet PBUH said: Each innovation is a misguidance and every misguidance leads to Hell.

Shia Scholar of Hadith al bahbudi Placed this narration in His book "Sahih al Kafi" 1/9 and said "SAHIH".
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shia grand scholar al Shareef al Murtada said while defining innovation:

الشريف المرتضى (رحمه الله) حيث قال : (البدعة الزيادة في الدين أو نقصان منه من غير إسناد الى الدين … ) (الرسائل / الشريف المرتضى 3 / 83).

"Innovation is adding something to the religion or deleting something from the religion without an Isnad from the religion..."

source: Al Rasael, Shareef al Murtada 3/83.

now who introduced "Ali Walyu Allah" into the call to prayer?
    إن كان حب آل البيت رفضا فليشهد الثقلان إني رافضي

من أقوال الإمام الشافعي

Please Take a look in the Thread Dedicated to our Beloved Prophet PBUH by clicking here.

Madhhab
    None

Quote Originally Posted by TripolySunni View Post
    Salamu Aleykum,

Al Kafi Volume 1:

عِدَّةٌ مِنْ أَصْحَابِنَا عَنْ أَحْمَدَ بْنِ مُحَمَّدِ بْنِ عِيسَى عَنْ عَلِيِّ بْنِ الْحَكَمِ عَنْ
    عُمَرَ بْنِ أَبَانٍ الْكَلْبِيِّ عَنْ عَبْدِ الرَّحِيمِ الْقَصِيرِ عَنْ أَبِي عَبْدِ اللَّهِ ( عليه السلام ) قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ ( صلى الله عليه وآله ) كُلُّ بِدْعَةٍ ضَلَالَةٌ وَ كُلُّ ضَلَالَةٍ فِي النَّارِ .

Some of our associates from Ahmad bin muhammad bin Isa from Ali bin al Hakam from Umar bin Abban al Kalbi from abdul Raheem al Qaseer from Imam Abu Abdullah PBUH that he said: The Prophet PBUH said: Each innovation is a misguidance and every misguidance leads to Hell.

Shia Scholar of Hadith al bahbudi Placed this narration in His book "Sahih al Kafi" 1/9 and said "SAHIH".
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shia grand scholar al Shareef al Murtada said while defining innovation:

الشريف المرتضى (رحمه الله) حيث قال : (البدعة الزيادة في الدين أو نقصان منه من غير إسناد الى الدين … ) (الرسائل / الشريف المرتضى 3 / 83).

"Innovation is adding something to the religion or deleting something from the religion without an Isnad from the religion..."

source: Al Rasael, Shareef al Murtada 3/83.

now who introduced "Ali Walyu Allah" into the call to prayer?
    Salaam, we meet again
    Now I don't even believe in Shia' Hadith at all! Unless they are reliable, I strictly stick to the Qur'an and Sahih Hadith. Now one day Salman the Persian (RadhiyAllahu Anhu) included the Wiliyat of Ali in the Azan, someone went back to the Prophet and said someone included Wiliyat of Ali in the Azan! The Prophet replied: That is good, do you not remember what I said at Ghadir-e-Khum?"
    I know we are not talking about the Wiliyat of Ali, but why the Wiliyat of Ali is in the Azan, but also another Hadith:
    Hadith Book: Al-Tirmidhi, Narrated Imran bin Husain: "The Prophet (Sal'lal'lahu a'lahi wa sal'lam) said: Verily Ali is from me, andI am from him. He is the Vali of every believer after me."

Madhhab
    Maliki

Assalamu Aleykum,

Is it true that Caliph Umar (ra) beat Abi Houreyra (ra) when he was governor of Bahreyn ?

Madhhab
    Shafi'i

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Fallahi View Post
    Salaam, we meet again
    Now I don't even believe in Shia' Hadith at all! Unless they are reliable, I strictly stick to the Qur'an and Sahih Hadith. Now one day Salman the Persian (RadhiyAllahu Anhu) included the Wiliyat of Ali in the Azan, someone went back to the Prophet and said someone included Wiliyat of Ali in the Azan! The Prophet replied: That is good, do you not remember what I said at Ghadir-e-Khum?"
    I know we are not talking about the Wiliyat of Ali, but why the Wiliyat of Ali is in the Azan, but also another Hadith:
    Hadith Book: Al-Tirmidhi, Narrated Imran bin Husain: "The Prophet (Sal'lal'lahu a'lahi wa sal'lam) said: Verily Ali is from me, andI am from him. He is the Vali of every believer after me."
    Al Salamu Aleykum brother Daniel,

Site a source and give me the Arabic text of this Hadith which should have a connected chain and the narrators must be trustworthy.

We do not take our religion from stories that begin with "One day" or "once upon a time" or "it is said that..."

I am sure you agree because otherwise we can add anything to the call to prayer.

من أقوال الإمام الشافعي

Please Take a look in the Thread Dedicated to our Beloved Prophet PBUH by clicking here.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

shia trying to prove their fake kalimah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGint...layer_embedded

shia consider imams higher than rasoolullah (saw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BeqD...layer_embedded

is it me or has he got the most annoying voice ever

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Quote Originally Posted by caravan of martyrs View Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BeqD...layer_embedded

is it me or has he got the most annoying voice ever
    Tainted with arrogance and pride. Can't wait to see the day when Allah humiliates this dog in this world and the hereafter. May Allah keep us all humble and modest.
    What is destined will reach you, even if it be underneath two mountains. What is not destined, will not reach you, even if it be between your two lips

Madhhab
    Hanbali

Quote Originally Posted by TripolySunni View Post
    Al Salamu Aleykum brother Daniel,

Site a source and give me the Arabic text of this Hadith which should have a connected chain and the narrators must be trustworthy.

We do not take our religion from stories that begin with "One day" or "once upon a time" or "it is said that..."

I am sure you agree because otherwise we can add anything to the call to prayer.
    well said!

Madhhab
    Shafi'i

السلام عليم وحمة الله و بركاته

Presenting the shia Laymen what their websites won't present regarding the Tafseer of verse [5:55]

or as they like to call it "Ayatul Wilayah"

“Only Allah is your Waliyukum(friend,Supporter,Ally…) and his messenger, and the believers – those who establish regular prayer and give Zakat, who humbly bow down” [Quran 5:55]

I was a bit annoyed at the Shia broken record which keeps repeating itself… I’am talking about their understanding and their explanation of verse [5:55] in which they say to the Muslims “All the Sunni scholars agree and have consensus that this was revealed regarding Ali (AS)” … and I am like “sigh, what makes you so sure since I know you never opened a (sunni) book in your life?” Then if the Shia layman is smart he would copy/paste a couple of sources found on their websites from the sunni books of Tafseer.

This Rumor that Ali RA gave a ring to a poor beggar while in Ruku’u is pretty wide spread and famous, this is why we see that most of those who write Quranic Tafseers do include it when they come across this verse. However, What the Shia Laymen don’t know is that those who are in charge of their websites usually trick them…meaning that When the scholars of ahlul sunnah come across this verse They usually present to the reader more than three theories at least and they mention the most famous sayings usually without mentioning which is the correct explanation. Imam al Razi alone gives about ten explanations to this verse if I ‘am not mistaken.

No doubt it is common knowledge today even amongst the laymen that the Hadith of the ring is extremely weak and corrupt in terms of Sanad… What most Laymen do not know is that there are at least two other narrations which explain this same exact verse, from What I Know one of them has a Sahih Sanad and the Other has a good Hassan Sanad and they both contradict the Hadith of the Ring…

Let’s just take a couple of samples of the Scholars of Hadith of ahlul Sunnah who mentioned this Hadith and what they commented on it:

-Ibn Katheer said it has unacceptable narrators such as Abdul Wahhab bin Mujahid in his book Tafseer al Quran, in another one of his books called Al bidayah wal Nihayah he mentioned another version of it and said about the chain that it is “لا يصح” “Incorrect”.

-Al Haythami said it has unknown narrators in Mujama’a al Zawa’ed.

-Ibn Tayymiyah said in Minhaj al Sunnah that this is “كذب وباطل” “Lies and Falsehood”.

-Al Albani said in al Silsilah al Da’eefah that the chain of the Hadith is “منكر” “Corrupt”.

And so on…

Aside from that, the Arab Muslims don’t even explain the word “Waliyukum” to mean “Caliph/Ameer” anyone who reads the verses in context knows that we’re talking about “Ally, lover, supporter…” but as you know it’s impossible to convince the Shia as they’ll claim to know more Arabic than the modern and ancient Arab scholars.

Now here’s the main thing, we the Muslims take the explanation of this Verse from Ahlulbayt themselves, The Hadith told by Ibn Jareer and by Abu Na’eem says:

وقال ابن جرير: حدثنا هناد، حدثنا عبدة عن عبد الملك، عن أبي جعفر قال: سألته عن هذه الآية: { إِنَّمَا وَلِيُّكُمُ ٱللَّهُ وَرَسُولُهُ وَٱلَّذِينَ ءَامَنُواْ ٱلَّذِينَ يُقِيمُونَ ٱلصَّلوٰةَ وَيُؤْتُونَ ٱلزَّكَوٰةَ وَهُمْ رَاكِعُونَ } قلنا: من الذين آمنوا؟ قال: الذين آمنوا. قلنا: بلغنا أنها نزلت في علي بن أبي طالب، قال: علي من الذين آمنوا.

Ibn Jareer said: Hanad told us, Abdah told us he narrated from Abdul Malik from Abu Ja’afar Muhammad bin Ali (RA): I asked him about this verse …(he mentions 5:55)… We said: Who are the believers? He replied: The Believers. We said: It had reached us that this was revealed regarding Ali ibn Abi Talib, He said: Ali is amongst those believers.

Sanad of narration is Sahih.

أبو نعيم في الحلية عن عبد الملك بن أبي سليمان قال: سألت أبا جعفر محمد بن علي عن قوله { إنما وليكم الله ورسوله والذين آمنوا الذين يقيمون الصلاة ويؤتون الزكاة وهم راكعون } قال: أصحاب محمد صلى الله عليه وسلم قلت يقولون: علي؟ قال: علي منهم.

Abu Na’eem in “al Hilyah” from abdul Malik bin Abu Suleiman that he said: I asked Abu Ja’afar Muhammad Ibn Ali (RA) about the verse of Allah …(he mentions 5:55)… He told me: those who accompanied Muhammad peace be upon him. I said: They say Ali? He replied: Ali is amongst them.

Sanad of narration is Sahih.

And it’s interesting that the Shia Claim that the Ahlul Sunnah scholars have consensus that it was revealed about Ali (RA), let me tell you the Mufasereen and the Scholars who mentioned the Hadith of Al imam al baqir (RA) above in their tafseer books … There could be other scholars but I didn’t check all the books so at least these ones I came across:

تفسير معالم التنزيل/ البغوي (ت 516 هـ)
    Tafseer Ma’alim al Tanzeel / Al Baghawi (516 AH)

تفسير المحرر الوجيز في تفسير الكتاب العزيز/ ابن عطية (ت 546 هـ)
    Tafseer al Muharrir al Wajeez fi tafseer al Kitab al Azeez / Ibn Atiyyah (546 AH)

تفسير لباب التأويل في معاني التنزيل/ الخازن (ت 725 هـ)
    Tafseer Bab al ta’aweel fi Ma’ani al tanzil / Al Khazen (725 hijri)

تفسير اللباب في علوم الكتاب/ ابن عادل (ت 880 هـ)
    Tafseer al Lubab fi Uloom al Kitab / Ibn Adil (880 AH)

تفسير الدر المنثور في التفسير بالمأثور/ السيوطي (ت 911 هـ)
    Al Dhurr al manthour fi al Tafseer al Ma’athour / Al Suyuti (911 AH)

تفسير الكشف والبيان / الثعلبي (ت 427 هـ)
    Tafseer Al kashf wal Bayan / Al Tha’alabi (427 AH)

تفسير جامع البيان في تفسير القرآن/ الطبري (ت 310 هـ)
    Tafseer Jami’I al Bayan fi tafseer al Quran / Al Tabari (310 AH)

تفسير الجامع لاحكام القرآن/ القرطبي (ت 671 هـ)
    Tafseer Jami’i al Ahkam / Al Qurtubi (671 hijri)

تفسير تفسير القرآن الكريم/ ابن كثير (ت 774 هـ)
    Tafseer al Quran al Kareem / Ibn Katheer (774 AH).

I wonder what consensus the Shia Laymen are talking about? Putting the scholars of Tafseer aside, There is actually consensus amongst the scholars of Naql and Hadith that this verse wasn’t revealed about Ali RA exclusively as they all know it’s a fabrication.
    Now verses like these were revealed:

“Let not the believers take the disbelievers as Auliya (supporters, helpers) instead of the believers, and whoever does that will never be helped by Allah in any way, except if you indeed fear a danger from them. And Allah warns you against Himself (His Punishment), and to Allah is the final return.”
    [TMQ 3:28]

Ibn 'Abbas said: “This verse was revealed about 'Ubadah ibn al-Samit who was among those who took part in Badr and a trusted man. He had allies from among the Jews. And when the Prophet (saw), marched to the Battle of the Confederates, 'Ubadah said: 'O Prophet of Allah! I have with me five hundred men from the Jews, and I am of the opinion to take them with me to impress the enemy. Because of this, Allah (swt) revealed (Let not the believers take disbelievers as Auliya instead of the believers).'”

Well Obviously Awliya/Auliya Does not mean CALIPHS AND AMEERS as the shia explain it… In the Battle of Al-Ahzab (Confederates) the 3,000 Muslims were in a desperate situation with only a trench standing between them and 10,000 soldiers, from the allied forces of the Quraysh and Ghattafan in front of them. Furthermore, within the borders of the Islamic State the Jewish tribe of Banu Quraida broke their treaty with RasulAllah (saw) and joined the alliance headed by the Quraysh. Even in a time of dire need Allah (swt) ordered RasulAllah (saw) not to take the 500 Jews who ‘Ubadadh ibn al-Samit (ra) could have called upon to support the Muslims. Rather, they were ordered to put their trust in Allah (swt), seek His assistance and rely only on each other (i.e. the Muslims).

“Oh you who believe! Do not take the Jews and the Christians for Auliya (friends, protectors, helpers, etc.); they are Auliya of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for Auliya, then surely he is one of them.”
    [TMQ 5:51]

As for [5:55] In the Tafseer al Miqbas of Ibn Abbas we read:

Then Allah revealed about 'Abdullah Ibn Salam and his companions-Asad, Usayd, Tha'labah Ibn Qays and others-when they were shunned by the Jews, saying: (Your friend) your protector, helper and intimate companion (can be only Allah; and His messenger and those who believe) i.e. Abu Bakr and his companions, (who establish worship) the five daily prayers (and pay the poor-due) from their wealth, (and bow down (in prayer)) in the five daily prayers in congregation with the Prophet (pbuh).

Al Wahidi says:

Jabir ibn ‘Abd Allah said: “‘Abd Allah ibn Sallam went to the Prophet, Allah bless him and give him peace, and said: ‘O Messenger of Allah, some people from Banu Qurayzah and Banu’l-Nadir have deserted us and swore not to keep our company. And we cannot keep the company of your Companions due to the distance separating us’. He then complained about the bad treatment he received from the Jews, and so this verse [5:55] was revealed. When the Messenger of Allah, Allah bless him and give him peace, read to him, he said: ‘We accept Allah, His Messenger and the believers as guardians’ ”

But the Main Hadith which was mentioned in pretty much all books of tafseer is this one:

لما حاربت بنو قينقاع رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم ، تشبث بأمرهم عبد الله بن أبي ، وقام دونهم ، ومشى عبادة بن الصامت إلى رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم ، وكان أحد بني عوف بن الخزرج ، له من حلفهم مثل الذي لعبد الله بن أبي ، فجعلهم إلى رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم ، وتبرأ إلى الله ورسوله صلى الله عليه وسلم من حلفهم ، وقال : يا رسول الله ، أبرأ إلى الله وإلى رسوله من حلفهم ، وأتولى الله ورسوله والمؤمنين ، وأبرأ من حلف الكفار وولايتهم . ففيه وفى عبد الله بن أبي نزلت الآيات في المائدة : { يا أيها الذين آمنوا لا تتخذوا اليهود والنصارى أولياء بعضهم أولياء بعض } إلى قوله : { ومن يتول الله ورسوله والذين آمنوا فإن حزب الله هم الغالبون }
    الراوي: عبادة بن الوليد بن عبادة بن الصامت المحدث: أحمد شاكر - المصدر: عمدة التفسير - الصفحة أو الرقم: 1/699
    خلاصة حكم المحدث: [أشار في المقدمة إلى صحته]

In Which Ubadah ibn al Samit disassociates himself from the Jews of Bani Qayniqa’a who fought against the prophet PBUH, Ubadah went to the Prophet PBUH and told him: I stand before Allah and His Messenger to absolve myself from the guardianship of the Jews. And I turn, instead, to make Tawliyah (Alliance, support, love…) for Allah and His Messenger and the believers, I disassociate myself from the alliance of the kouffar and their Wilayah. So in him and in Abdullah ibn Ubayy these verses were revealed {O you who have believed, do not take the Jews and the Christians as allies…} until {And whoever is an ally of Allah and His Messenger and those who have believed - indeed, the party of Allah - they will be the predominant.}
    Ahmad Shakir in “Umdat al Tafseer” pointed to the authenticity of this narration and al Albani considered it Hassan/Good in Sanad.
    That Hadith is of course quoted by most of the scholars of tafseer such as:

تفسير مفاتيح الغيب ، التفسير الكبير/ الرازي (ت 606 هـ
    tafseer Mafateeh al Ghayb / Al Razi (606 hijri)

تفسير خواطر محمد متولي الشعراوي (ت 1418 هـ)
    Tafseer Khawater / Muhammad mutawalli al Sha’arawi (1418 hijri)

تفسير معالم التنزيل/ البغوي (ت 516 هـ)
    Ma’alim al Tanzeel / al-Baghawi (516 AH)

تفسير بحر العلوم/ السمرقندي (ت 375 هـ)
    Tafseer Bahr al Uloom / al Samarqandi (317 AH)

تفسير النكت والعيون/ الماوردي (ت 450 هـ)
    Al Nukt wal Uyoun / Al Mawardi (450 AH)

تفسير المحرر الوجيز في تفسير الكتاب العزيز/ ابن عطية (ت 546 هـ)
    Tafseer al Muharrir / Ibn Attiyah (546 AH)

تفسير زاد المسير في علم التفسير/ ابن الجوزي (ت 597 هـ)
    Zad al Maseer fi ilm al Tafseer / Ibn al Jawzi (597 AH)

تفسير تفسير القرآن/ ابن عبد السلام (ت 660 هـ)
    Tafser al Quran / Ibn Abdul Salam (660 AH)

تفسير لباب التأويل في معاني التنزيل/ الخازن (ت 725 هـ)
    Al Lubab / Al Khazen

تفسير البحر المحيط/ ابو حيان (ت 754 هـ)
    Tafseer al bahr al Muheet / Ibn Hayyan (754 AH)

تفسير غرائب القرآن و رغائب الفرقان/القمي النيسابوري (ت 728 هـ)
    Ghara’eb wa ragha’eb al Quran / Al Qummi al nisaburi (728 AH)

تفسير اللباب في علوم الكتاب/ ابن عادل (ت 880 هـ)
    Tafseer al Lubab / Ibn Adil (880 AH)

تفسير الدر المنثور في التفسير بالمأثور/ السيوطي (ت 911 هـ)
    Al Dhurr al Manthour/ Al Suyuti.

تفسير الكشف والبيان / الثعلبي (ت 427 هـ)
    Al Kashf / al tha’alabi

تفسير تفسير الهدايه إلى بلوغ النهايه/ مكي بن أبي طالب (ت 437 هـ)
    Tafseer al hidayah Ila Bulough al Nihayah / Makki bin Abi Talib (437 AH)

تفسير جامع البيان في تفسير القرآن/ الطبري (ت 310 هـ)
    Taseer al Jami’i / Al Tabari

تفسير تفسير القرآن الكريم/ ابن كثير (ت 774 هـ)
    Tafseer al Quran / In Katheer

تفسير فتح القدير/ الشوكاني (ت 1250 هـ)
    Tafseer Fath al Qadeer / Al Shawkani.

And others…

So in short, What I’am trying to explain…The weak fabricated narrations about the event of the ring are faced with famous popular Narrations that contradict it with Sahih and Hassan chains…and this lie found on shia websites that “Sunni scholars have consensus/agreement that it was revealed about Ali RA” ... well that’s a dirty lie…not only that, but some scholars in their books of Tafseer never even mentioned the story of the ring such as Sheikh Ismail Haqqi in his “Rooh al Bayan fi tafseer al Quran” and imam al Qusheiri in his “Tafseer Lata’ef el Isharat” or Sheikh Abu bakr al Jaza’eri in his “Aysar al tafaseer” or imam al Baqli in his “Ara’es al bayan fi Haqa’eq al Quran” or imam al Testeri in his Tafseer.

و عليكم السلام
    Last edited by TripolySunni; 01-11-2010 at 11:13 PM.

من أقوال الإمام الشافعي

Madhhab
    Shafi'i

Shia Paganistic Anti-Islamic rituals Reloaded!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kj8vV2ak5lI

من أقوال الإمام الشافعي

Madhhab
    Shafi'i

Default Re: Various scandalous and corrupt beliefs of Twelver Shias

السلام عليكم

The Shia religion says and based on what we read on Sistani's Aqaed website is that Ali RA divorced one of the wives of the Prophet PBUH after his death thus she is no longer "mother of believers"... I am not sure in what universe is it possible that after u die your cousin divorces your wife for you... but this is twelverism.. anyway As usual they haven't read the Quran as Allah reveals verses which prohibits the Prophet PBUH from changing any of his wives.

{Not lawful to you, [O Muhammad], are [any additional] women after [this], nor [is it] for you to exchange them for [other] wives, even if their beauty were to please you, except what your right hand possesses. And ever is Allah, over all things, an Observer.} (33:52)

What a bunch of losers...

من أقوال الإمام الشافعي