Thread: UTI/kidney infection

Madhhab
    Don't know

Default UTI/kidney infection

, I have come to share my experience of being unwell which happened last year. I am hoping maybe someone can share their similar experience and maybe I can learn something about why this happens to me. I will try to make this as brief as possible .

I had a UTI last year that got so bad it then developed into Phylonefritis which is a kidney infection, I was hospitalised for the first time in my life apart from having my children. IMy condition was as such that I had high temperature for days, and after scans etc.. it turned out there was acollection of pus near my right kidney. Doctors tried to drain the pus but it just sorted itself out. I had alot of anti biotics with many horrible side affects. To be honest I thought that I was going to die as I had never been so ill in my life. Since then I get the odd UTI , nothing like the time last year just mild symptoms that I can usually spot in early days.

I read soroat yaseen and other beautiful duas for health, try to drink more water, drinking cranberry juice. You can say whatever I hear is good for me I will do it ( so llong as it's halal)

Do you know why this keeps happeneing? Any duas? I have been well mashallah for some time but this week have been a little unwell again. Any advice would be most welcome, maybe I can learn somthng from some brother or sister here.

Jazak Allah for reading.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Default Re: UTI/kidney infection

asalamualaikum sister, a very good cure for kidney infection ,urine infection is coconut water masha allah you'd be amazed how quickly and efficiently it will cure you , when it's bad one glass 3x a day.
    Use fresh coconuts or products like http://www.vitacoco.com/
    available from holland and barratt etc.
    I hope you'll start using it it is 100x better then cranberry juice but not many people know about it.
    The use of antibiotics weakens immune system and your body develops antibiotic resistant bacteria, so you keep going round in circles and redeveloping the infection. natural cures is the way forward
    wasalam i hope Allah swt gives you afiyat

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Asak,

Along with advices of other's, please try the following which I have read in some books of spiritual healing.

1. Any Darood 11 times
    2. Recite Surah Fatiha with Bismillah Ir rah maan ir raheem every time - 41 times
    3. Any Darood 11 times
    4. Make dua.
    5. Blow 3 times each into few bottles or huge cans of water.
    6. Drink as much as recited water daily and also rub some recited water in the areas of kidney.
    7. Repeat this daily for 7 to 21 days, and continue using the recited water till things look normal.

Benefits of Surah Fatiha
    1. Allah’s Messenger (SAW) said: ‘The most excellent Sura of the Qur’an is ‘Praise be to Allah, Lord of the Universe’ Al-Hakim and Baihaqi transmitted it from Anas, for whom Allah’s Good Pleasure is prayed.
    2. ‘Fatihat al-Kitab – the First Sura – contains healing for every disease.’ Baihaqi transmitted it from ‘Abdul-Malik bin ‘Umair (RA)
    3. ‘The First Surah has been sent down from a treasure under the Throne.’ Ibn Rahawaih transmitted it from ‘Ali, for whom Allah’s Good Pleasure is prayed.
    4. ‘If anyone recites the First Sura and the Throne Verse (2:255) in a house they (the inmantes of the house) will not be afflicated by an evil eye of a man or a jinn in that day.’ Ad-Dailami transmitted it from ‘Imran bin Husain, from whom Allah’s Good Pleasure is prayed.

Apart from this frequently recite this name of Allah 'YA SALAAMU YA HAFEEZU' as much as possible, also reguraly give some charity with intentions of seeking Allah's Mercy and blessings, wake up during the time of tahajudd and cry before Allah and seek his Cure.

Wassalaam

Madhhab
    Don't know

I can not express how happy I am to read this advice, i was at my wits end because I have tried just about everything I have come across. Inshallah I will recite the darood and soorat and cry in my duas for health. The coconut water remedy I had heard of a while ago I think but completely forgot thank you sooooooo much sister for this informtation. Inshallah tomorrow morning I will go to the local asian food stores and hopefully they will have coconut water. Does it mean coconut water in the cans or the cartons? I suppose any would do so long as it's water. We have a Holland and Barrat but I will not be able to go there till Sunday so local stores first then if not H+B.

I knew this place would have some help to offer me, I have ben at my wits end trying different solutions , may Allah reward you all for taking the time to read and reply it really means alot.
    Inshalllah I will come back with feedback soon. JAzakk Allah and thanks once again.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

asalamualaikum. sister the stuff sold in cans in indian stores is horrible please makethe effort to get good quality coconut water either from fresh coconuts or like the product i suggested there are a few similar brands but grocery shops don't normally stock them.
    Also build up your immune system using blackseed oil n honey , if you can afford it use manuka honey and if you can't find a good quality blackseed oil get some blackseeds grind them and have 1\2 tspn with the honey 1 or 2 times a day but start with 2x
    wasalam
    Last edited by hafs; 29-05-2010 at 08:26 PM.

Madhhab
    Don't know

walekum salaam sister, the coconut milk I bought was in a can but nit the drinking type , it's produced in Thailand, they did not have the Vitacoco. Inshallah will look in H+B, at least I know the taste is nice I was worried it may taste awful. Aboutthe black seed oil, guess what? I already use 1/2 teaspoon with 1 teaspoon of honey in warm water mashallah. I only started a few days ago will keep it going. What is manuka honey? I have bought some raw honey from a local beekeeper could that be it?

Madhhab
    Hanafi

asalalmualikum, natural raw honey is probably as good as manuka honey.
    wasalam

Madhhab
    Don't know

Walekum salam, I got the Vitacoco, it is different from the coconut milk in cans and actually lighter, alhamdulilla I have started drinking some since yesterday.