Thread: House of Rasulullah Muhammad, sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam, in Makkah (Photos)

Banned
    Madhhab
    Hanafi

Default House of Rasulullah Muhammad, sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam, in Makkah (Photos)

Please download and read the attached PDF file. Please note however, that I am not the author of this and thus do not now the authenticity of its content.

Madhhab
    Don't know

Default Re: House of Rasulullah Muhammad, sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam, in Makkah (Photos)

And here is a reconstitution of his [sallAllahu 'alayhi wa sallam] house: http://fieldofview.com/flickr/?page=...7603538368056/

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Default Re: House of Rasulullah Muhammad, sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam, in Makkah (Photos)

Although I think its wonderful that people are trying to reconstruct the prophet's house, I think the pictures are not real. The main reason is that they have an alleged Mihrab. However, the first person to create a mihrab was Umar ibn Abdul Aziz. However, having said that, it is possible that the mihraab was added by someone else after the death of the Prophet (saw). There has to be proof for this though, and i havent come across any.

website currently under construction. Will be updated soon.