Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Teray Siwa Mabooday Haqeeqi Koi Nahee - Shaykh Azhar Iqbal Naqshbandi

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Default Re: Teray Siwa Mabooday Haqeeqi Koi Nahee - Shaykh Azhar Iqbal Naqshbandi

Hey I have this nasheed in kids voice.
    If I or any of my posts hurt you anytime, either here on this forum or anywhere outside this forum, then I ask sincere forgiveness from you.
    Wassalaam...

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Default Re: Teray Siwa Mabooday Haqeeqi Koi Nahee - Shaykh Azhar Iqbal Naqshbandi

thank for you

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Quote Originally Posted by sudoku View Post

This is one of my favourites. I have Arzo-e-Medina version on my pc which I love even more than this one. !
    I take back my words. My favourite version of this Hamd HAS to be the one by Moulana Ihtishaamul Haq Thanwi saheb. Listening to the 'La Ilaaha Illa Allah' brings goosebumps literally.

Yar Rahe ya Rabb Tu Mera

Sab Bandey Hain
    Lost in an ocean of doubt and confusion am I
    Seeking Your burning beacon light
    ~ Heart Song, Talib al Habib

Madhhab
    Shafi'i

Quote Originally Posted by sudoku View Post
    I take back my words. My favourite version of this Hamd HAS to be the one by Moulana Ihtishaamul Haq Thanwi saheb. Listening to the 'La Ilaaha Illa Allah' brings goosebumps literally.

Yar Rahe ya Rabb Tu Mera

Sab Bandey Hain

Did u miss banaunga apne nafs e sarkash ko abh to ya rab ghulam tera.. and aye mere data aye mere maalik by the same shaikh (rah).. totally mesmerising..

These Hamd by Hazrat Maulana Ehtisham ul Haq Thanvi sahab have been my favourites since very long.. and none ive come across tlll now who can even come anywhere close to his recitation..May Allah raise his rank..

ive played this at Markaz Nizamuddin in the presence of Hazrat Bhai Farooq sahab db, zimmedar of banglore... he simply went into wajd.. gave me his mobile to fill in all of it..
    then i played it to Hazrat Maulana Farooq sahab Makki db.. a Tablighi old timer from pakistan and close associate of Hazrat Maulana Saeed Ahmed Khan sahab the moment he heard his voice tears began to roll down like a stream.. told me he was present at that majlis .. that he was very young and his father had taken him there... ( i forgot the masjid's name in Karachi) it was held after taraweeh prayers.. said that Hazrat Maulana Ehtisham ul haq sahab played a very crucial role in his islah..

there is also complete recitation of Qur'an by the same shaikh on that site...

wa assalam..

Madhhab
    Hanafi

I downloaded all of the audios I could find of Khwaja Majzoob so I do have Ai Mere Data and Banaunga Apne Nafs. I really love Ai Mere Data. In Moulana Yunus Patel 's last Zikr Majlis, he had sung Ai Mere Data on the request of his grandson, and as he said, "A grandson's request is a grand request!" I still remember a few days after Hazrat passed away, they played his rendition of Ai Mere Data on the receiver. Could not stop the tears.

May Allah Ta'aala grant all of our pious predecessors Jannatul Firdaws, Ameen.
    Lost in an ocean of doubt and confusion am I
    Seeking Your burning beacon light
    ~ Heart Song, Talib al Habib