Thread: Info Req: Jamiatur Rasheed Husnain IbnAbbas Binnori Town Farooqia Darululoom Karachi

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Lightbulb Info Req: Jamiatur Rasheed Husnain IbnAbbas Binnori Town Farooqia Darululoom Karachi

AssalamuAlaikum

I urgently need information regarding madrassas throughout Pakistan. As you know the admission for Darse Nizami starts 1 week after eid, I need to make a swift decision.

I have already graduated from a very prestigious world ranking English university. Have now decided to pursue whole 8 year darse nizami programme in a traditional madrassa. I have good grasp of written and spoken urdu as I had my schooling in Pakistan. I will very much appreciate if knowledgeable brothers on this forum can provide me with some information and/or hints and any experience they would like to share.

From what I have gathered, I am interested in Jamia tur Rasheed. They have two streams: Darse Nizami (being my first choice) and Maahdul Rasheed (arabic medium darse nizami), however the maximum age limit for 'Maahdul Rasheed' is 16yrs (myself being in mid-twenties). I have heard praise for Jamiatul Husnain (managed by Maulana Tariq Jamil) especially due to there strength in arabic language, again there's age-factor going against me. As of now, I am considering the following madrassas:

Jamiatur Rasheed
    Darul Uloom Karachi
    Jamia Farooqia
    Binnori Town
    Jamia Ibn Abbas ---> if they allow mature student
    Jamiatul Husnain (Faisalabad) ---> if they allow mature student

Please note that I have absolutely zero understanding of Arabic language but, I wish to become proficient init to enable me to engage in Tahqeeq/Research and Tadrees, inshAllah, once I graduate.

I will be grateful if brothers here can help me with regards to madrassa and education system.

Wassalam
    Ghazi

Banned
    Madhhab
    Hanafi

Default Re: Info Req: Jamiatur Rasheed Husnain IbnAbbas Binnori Town Farooqia Darululoom Kara

Quote Originally Posted by gh4zi View Post
    AssalamuAlaikum

I urgently need information regarding madrassas throughout Pakistan. As you know the admission for Darse Nizami starts 1 week after eid, I need to make a swift decision.

I have already graduated from a very prestigious world ranking English university. Have now decided to pursue whole 8 year darse nizami programme in a traditional madrassa. I have good grasp of written and spoken urdu as I had my schooling in Pakistan. I will very much appreciate if knowledgeable brothers on this forum can provide me with some information and/or hints and any experience they would like to share.

From what I have gathered, I am interested in Jamia tur Rasheed. They have two streams: Darse Nizami (being my first choice) and Maahdul Rasheed (arabic medium darse nizami), however the maximum age limit for 'Maahdul Rasheed' is 16yrs (myself being in mid-twenties). I have heard praise for Jamiatul Husnain (managed by Maulana Tariq Jamil) especially due to there strength in arabic language, again there's age-factor going against me. As of now, I am considering the following madrassas:

Jamiatur Rasheed
    Darul Uloom Karachi
    Jamia Farooqia
    Binnori Town

Please note that I have absolutely zero understanding of Arabic language but, I wish to become proficient init to enable me to engage in Tahqeeq/Research and Tadrees, inshAllah, once I graduate.

I will be grateful if brothers here can help me with regards to madrassa and education system.

Wassalam
    Ghazi

You should be able to get all your queries answered if you email Shaykh (Maulana) Sultan Alam (Head of Astronomy department/Jamia Rasheediyya)

sultanalam_74@yahoo.com

He speaks fluent English and in fact he may be able to help you with all your other queries, Insha'Allah.

Here is the web-site and YES they do allow mature students from within Pakistan.

http://www.kulyatushariah.edu.pk/jrks/

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Default Re: Info Req: Jamiatur Rasheed Husnain IbnAbbas Binnori Town Farooqia Darululoom Kara

Quote Originally Posted by gh4zi View Post
    AssalamuAlaikum

Jamiatur Rasheed
    Darul Uloom Karachi
    Jamia Farooqia
    Binnori Town

Wassalam
    Ghazi
    binoori town curriculam http://www.banuri.edu.pk/en/Academic-Curriculum