Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Hazrat Maulana Allah Yar Khan (rah) and the Owaisi Tariqa

Madhhab
    Shafi'i

Default Hazrat Maulana Allah Yar Khan (rah) and the Owaisi Tariqa

I want to know the Mashaikh who come from the Silsilah of Hazrat Maulana Allah Yar Khan (rah). I have heard of Maulana Akram Awan (db) and also another Shaykh Abdul Malik (db) from India. I also saw this site - http://salkeen.org/

Also who are the other famous Mashaikh with Owaisi nisbat who are alive today/ whose Khalifas are active?

in advance

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Default Re: Hazrat Maulana Allah Yar Khan (rah) and the Owaisi Tariqa

from what i have been lead to believe by mureeds of akram awan, naqshbandi owaisia only has one shaikh at a time. the others who take on a the roles of the shaikh are called majaaz within their tariqah. their authority is below that of the shaikh and slightly above that of an ameer.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

just had a quick look at the website you linked to.

Hazrat Maj.(r) Muhammad Ahsan Baig is part of the group that broke away from akram awan. Hazrat Maj.(r) Muhammad Ahsan Baig's group claim to be the true owaisia and claim that the khilafat was taken away from akram awan and that Hazrat Allah Yar Khan Saheb (ra) has took control of owaisia once again. im not sure if Hazrat Maj.(r) Muhammad Ahsan Baig is actuallay considered the khalifah of Hazrat Allah Yar Khan Saheb (ra).

saqfu is part of the break away group.

Madhhab
    Shafi'i

I see, like Mujaz e Suhbat... The Owaisi Zikr is very powerful and the Mujaz are very spiritual. When theyre in the Majlis at least

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Quote Originally Posted by ahlezikr View Post
    I see, like Mujaz e Suhbat... The Owaisi Zikr is very powerful and the Mujaz are very spiritual. When theyre in the Majlis at least
    i used to take part in the owaisi zikr. yes it is very powerful. but tarbiyyah does not end with just zikr. those who i used to do the zikr with were very far from what they preached. i had some problems with them and was threatened by them, sworn at, slandered and all sorts.

in my opinion, whatever good that can be found in the akram awan group is because of Hazrat Moulana Allah Yar Khan Saheb (ra).

Madhhab
    Shafi'i

Shaykh Abdul Malik (db) from India visits Sri Lanka and had a Khanqah here. I know a Chisti Shaykh who practices the Owaisi Zikr, 5 minutes on each Latifa and then Muraqaba. He says its one of the fastest ways of gaining Nearness. Ofcourse, there should be Islah also happening on the side, or it will lead to trouble.

Is there any information on the Owaisi tariqa and its Amals other than what the websites of Maulana Akram Awan (db) have?

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Is there any information on the Owaisi tariqa and its Amals other than what the websites of Maulana Akram Awan (db) have?
    sorry brother i have not come across any other resources regarding owaisia.

BTW i am not being disrespectful by not calling akram awan moulana. he is not an alim. he has not studied in any madrasah or anywhere else in the capacity to be called an alim.

Madhhab
    Shafi'i

Quote Originally Posted by xs11ax View Post
    sorry brother i have not come across any other resources regarding owaisia.

BTW i am not being disrespectful by not calling akram awan moulana. he is not an alim. he has not studied in any madrasah or anywhere else in the capacity to be called an alim.
    I understand, I was not aware of that... Make dua for me bro.. If you do find any Owaisi info please post or mail me..

Madhhab
    Hanafi

I want to know the Mashaikh who come from the Silsilah of Hazrat Maulana Allah Yar Khan (rah). I have heard of Maulana Akram Awan (db) and also another Shaykh Abdul Malik (db) from India. I also saw this site - http://salkeen.org/

Also who are the other famous Mashaikh with Owaisi nisbat who are alive today/ whose Khalifas are active?

in advance
    hello ahlezikr i am from nashbandia owaisia and m a mureed of hazrat maulana allah yar khan r.a

i dont know about the guy from india but i do know the sheikh that is controlling the silsala is hazrat allah yar khan r.a

akram awan used to be the sheikh but his khilafat has finished. he is no longer a valid sheikh.

ahsan baig is not a sheikh either he sperated at the time of hazrat maulana allah yar khans r.a death
    because he wanted to become the sheikh. he is a self delcared fraudy sheikh.

the reason why there are no sheikhs except for hazrat maulana allah yar khan r.a ( i need to check about shaykh abdul malik (db)) is because this silsala keeps disappearing from the face of the earth and then re-appears again centurys later. this is why not many people have heard of the owaisia silsala. the last time this silsala disappeared was 400 years ago. hazrat sultan al arafeen r.a was sent from madina to pakistan because he was told by his sheikh that a person is going to come to ur grave 400 years from now and u will teach that person tassawuf. when hazrat sultan al arafeen r.a passed away the silsala disappeared for 400 years. it re emerged again at the hands of hazrat maulana allah yar khn r.a the person whom hazrat sultan al arafeens r.a sheikh mentioned about.

there are few khalifas. the ameer and kahlifa is major ghulam muhammad r.a. there are a few others i think but i do not know who.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Quote Originally Posted by saqfu View Post

ahsan baig is not a sheikh either he sperated at the time of hazrat maulana allah yar khans r.a death
    because he wanted to become the sheikh. he is a self delcared fraudy sheikh.

i thought ahsan baig is the ameer of the people who broke away from akram awan. so there are people who have broke away from both.

1. so from your jamaat, who decided that both akram awan and ahsan baig had gone astray from the silsila?

2. who is the one from your jamaat that got guidance from Moulana Allah Yar Khan Saheb and told which group is right and which is wrong?

3. who is the ameer of your group? who co-ordinates things and keeps your group together.

4. who from your group is being guided by Moulana Allah Yar Khan Saheb and told which direction to take the jamaat in.