Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Could i please request some help (translation) ?

Madhhab
    Shafi'i

Smile Could i please request some help (translation) ?

Assalamualaikum

This is my first post here, although I have been reading this forum for a long time and, alhamdulillah I have learned a lot. I am sorry that my first post is a request

I am a revert who is still struggling with arabic, and i would like to ask if anyone here would be kind enough to help with a translation for me.

I have a Dua my Sheikh Mishary Rashid Al Alafasy - it is wonderful to listen to and very emotional, but I would like to know the meaning of what he says.

Is there anyone who would be willing to spend a short time to listen to this file and scribble out an English translation for me ? I would really be very grateful !

The link is : http://rapidshare.com/files/393181362/5_-_Dua.mp3.html

Thankyou

Wassalam

Yusuf

Madhhab
    Shafi'i

Default Re: Could i please request some help (translation) ?

....please ?

Madhhab
    Shafi'i

salam
    You can search it on Youtube. What is the title of the dua? there are lot of sheikh Mishary's dua.. is it this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLPgO...eature=related

Madhhab
    Shafi'i

Assalamualaikum

I have found the exact same dua, but missing the frst part : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMwhV...eature=related

I really would like a translation of this, so if anyone has a few spare minutes......please, it would really help me

Thankyou
    yusuf

Madhhab
    Shafi'i

Madhhab
    Shafi'i

Assalamualaikum Sister

Thankyou for your reply.

This is not the exact one I was looking for, but masha allah it is very nice !

Thankyou again

Yusuf

Madhhab
    Hanafi

I hope someone responds to this thread for you.

If there is no response by anyone else, I'll try and do part of it in the last week of Ramdhan

Madhhab
    Shafi'i

Assalamualaikum

Thankyou Sister Soupy - your help would be really appreciated

Yusuf

Madhhab
    Hanafi

I think this is around a quarter of the du'aa. I stopped at 2:49. Anyone can feel free to make corrections because I didn't catch some of the his words and my Arabic is rusty. Here goes:

...Oh Allah, Pardon them, Honor their descent, Extend their entrance, and Cleanse them with cool water and snow, and Purify them from their sins and mistakes as a white cloth is purified from filth. O Allah and have Mercy on us with Your Mercy when we secretly whisper to You. Under the janaaziri(funeral ground?) and earth by ourselves. With Your Mercy O Most Merciful of those who show mercy! O Allah ease our loneliness in the graves. And make us safe on the Day of exposition and resurrection. O The Mighty, O The All-Forgiving! O Allah, we seek refuge in You from the punishment of Jahannam and the punishment of the grave and from the trials of living and dying and from the trials of the Dajjaal. O Allah, Make us safe on the day of fear. O Allah, Make fortunate our book(of deeds) and Make easy our account and Make our feet firm on the (bridge of) siraat. O The Sustainer of Majesty and Splendor! O The Ever-Living, The Eternal Sustainer! O The Ever-Living, The Eternal Sustainer! With Your Mercy we seek assistance. With Your Mercy we seek assistance. Correct all of our affairs and Don't leave us to ourselves for the blinking of an eye or even less than that. O Allah You are Allah, there is no Ilaah except You! You are The Self-Sufficient, Independent and we are totally dependent (on You)! You are The Self-Sufficient, Independent and we are totally dependent (on You)! You are The Self-Sufficient, Independent and we are totally dependent (on You)! Send rain down on us and don't make us from those who despair. O Allah, send rain on us! O Allah, send rain on us! O Allah, send rain on us! O Allah, a drink of mercy. Not a drink of punishment nor of destruction nor of drowning(?). O Allah, we are a creation from Your creation so don't deprive us due to our sins by Your Favor, O The Most Generous and Benevolent! You are Independent from our punishment. You are Independent from our punishment. And You are the Most Merciful of those who show mercy. O The Best of those who are good! O The Most Generous of those who show generosity!

Madhhab
    Shafi'i

Quote Originally Posted by Sulaiman84 View Post

I think this is around a quarter of the du'aa. I stopped at 2:49. Anyone can feel free to make corrections because I didn't catch some of the his words and my Arabic is rusty. Here goes:

...Oh Allah, Pardon them, Honor their descent, Extend their entrance, and Cleanse them with cool water and snow, and Purify them from their sins and mistakes as a white cloth is purified from filth. O Allah and have Mercy on us with Your Mercy when we secretly whisper to You. Under the janaaziri(funeral ground?) and earth by ourselves. With Your Mercy O Most Merciful of those who show mercy! O Allah ease our loneliness in the graves. And make us safe on the Day of exposition and resurrection. O The Mighty, O The All-Forgiving! O Allah, we seek refuge in You from the punishment of Jahannam and the punishment of the grave and from the trials of living and dying and from the trials of the Dajjaal. O Allah, Make us safe on the day of fear. O Allah, Make fortunate our book(of deeds) and Make easy our account and Make our feet firm on the (bridge of) siraat. O The Sustainer of Majesty and Splendor! O The Ever-Living, The Eternal Sustainer! O The Ever-Living, The Eternal Sustainer! With Your Mercy we seek assistance. With Your Mercy we seek assistance. Correct all of our affairs and Don't leave us to ourselves for the blinking of an eye or even less than that. O Allah You are Allah, there is no Ilaah except You! You are The Self-Sufficient, Independent and we are totally dependent (on You)! You are The Self-Sufficient, Independent and we are totally dependent (on You)! You are The Self-Sufficient, Independent and we are totally dependent (on You)! Send rain down on us and don't make us from those who despair. O Allah, send rain on us! O Allah, send rain on us! O Allah, send rain on us! O Allah, a drink of mercy. Not a drink of punishment nor of destruction nor of drowning(?). O Allah, we are a creation from Your creation so don't deprive us due to our sins by Your Favor, O The Most Generous and Benevolent! You are Independent from our punishment. You are Independent from our punishment. And You are the Most Merciful of those who show mercy. O The Best of those who are good! O The Most Generous of those who show generosity!
    Assalamualaikum

Masha Allah !! Thankyou Brother, this is such a powerful dua

I really appreciate your effort here

Yusuf