Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hanfi aur Ahle Hadees

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Post Hanfi aur Ahle Hadees

Assalam u Alaikum,

mujko Hanfi aur Ahle Hadees ka farq maloom karna hai
    wsy tu mei deobandi Aqaid rakhta hon per app mei se koi mujko bata sacta hai k hum mei aur Ahle Hadees mei kya farq hai ???

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Default Re: Hanfi aur Ahle Hadees

Quote Originally Posted by sskka View Post
    Assalam u Alaikum,

mujko Hanfi aur Ahle Hadees ka farq maloom karna hai
    wsy tu mei deobandi Aqaid rakhta hon per app mei se koi mujko bata sacta hai k hum mei aur Ahle Hadees mei kya farq hai ???
    Salam masnoon.
    I hope that you read English, brother.
    Sunni Islam has been traditionally populated by four schools of law. These four are the school of Imam Abu Hanifa, Imam Shaafi'i, Imam Malik and Imam Ahmed.
    All four of these scholars are mutlaq mujtahids.
    The differences in their schools lie in subsidiary matters and not in major matters of belief.
    A fifth school of Law has been added recently which calls itself the Ahl Hadith. The AH are ghayr muqallideen who eschew the concept of taqlid on paper while actually the commonality of this group does taqlid of its present scholars while braying against it. The ghaali AH are known for barking against Imam 'Azam.
    The Hanafi school is the largest school of Law in the world as well as Indo-Pak-Bangla.
    The Ahl Hadith school is the smallest school in the world as well as the Indian sub continent.
    Hope that helps.
    Last edited by Abu_Tamim; 10-10-2010 at 12:32 PM.
    Mujhse bekas ki dawlat pe laakhon durood, Mujhse bebas ki quwwat pe laakhon salaam,
    Hum ghareebon ke aaqa pe behad durood, Hum faqeeron ki sarwat pe laakhon salaam.

www.jayshemuhabbat.blogspot.com
    www.drabutamim.blogspot.com
    www.shiningblades.blogspot.com

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Hanafi are Ahlu Sunnah, whereas they are Ahlu Hadith. Watch "Hadith aur Sunnat main Farq" & "Kia Ghayr-Muqallideen Ahle Sunnat hain?" by Maulana Ilyas Ghuman [db] for details. May Allah guide you & me to His pleasure.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Talking Re: Hanfi aur Ahle Hadees

Quote Originally Posted by faaltu View Post
    It's a pre-nursery

Naughty Naughty, you'll get caughty!
    Mujhse bekas ki dawlat pe laakhon durood, Mujhse bebas ki quwwat pe laakhon salaam,
    Hum ghareebon ke aaqa pe behad durood, Hum faqeeron ki sarwat pe laakhon salaam.

Madhhab
    Don't know

Quote Originally Posted by Abu_Tamim View Post

Salam masnoon.
    Sunni Islam has been traditionally populated by four schools of law. These four are the school of Imam Abu Hanifa, Imam Shaafi'i, Imam Malik and Imam Ahmed.
    The differences in their schools lie in subsidiary matters and not in major matters of belief.
    A fifth school of Law has been added recently which calls itself the Ahl Hadith. The AH are ghayr muqallideen who eschew the concept of taqlid on paper while actually the commonality of this group does taqlid of its present scholars while braying against it. The ghaali AH are known for barking against Imam 'Azam.
    The Hanafi school is the largest school of Law in the world as well as Indo-Pak-Bangla.
    The Ahl Hadith school is the smallest school in the world as well as the Indian sub continent.
    Hope that helps.

As-Salaam Alaikum Wa-Rahmatullahi Wa-Barakatuhu

A fifth school of Law has been added recently which calls itself the Ahl Hadith
    The Ahlul-Hadith are from the Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jamaa` but do not Taqleed
    (follow one Madhab). Kindly refer Taqleed at www.ask-imam.com

and Allah Ta'ala Knows Best

Mufti Ebrahim Desai
    FATWA DEPT.

Source

Salam
    ...And whatsoever the messenger giveth you, take it. And whatsoever he forbiddeth, abstain (from it)..(59:7)

...if I forbid you to do something, then keep away from it. And if I order you to do something, then do of it as much as you can.(Bukhari: Volume 9, Book 92, Number 391)

Madhhab
    Hanafi

We have never denied the Ahl al Hadith school a place in the Ahl al Sunna wa'l Jama'h. Our differences with them still stand though.

Madhhab
    Don't know

Salam masnoon.
    Hope that helps.

A fifth school of Law has been added recently which calls itself the Ahl Hadith
    When did they add in Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jamaa`?

Salam
    ...And whatsoever the messenger giveth you, take it. And whatsoever he forbiddeth, abstain (from it)..(59:7)

...if I forbid you to do something, then keep away from it. And if I order you to do something, then do of it as much as you can.(Bukhari: Volume 9, Book 92, Number 391)

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Quote Originally Posted by rqsnnt View Post

When did they add in Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jamaa`?

Salam
    They got added in the Ahl us Sunna when they came into existence which was more than a 1000 years after the Prophet(saws).

Madhhab
    Don't know

They got added in the Ahl us Sunna when they came into existence which was more than a 1000 years after the Prophet(saws).

Brother r Ahle Hadees & salafi same? Let us know more about members of Ahl us Sunna & how did they got added? I mean procedure.

Salam

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Quote Originally Posted by rqsnnt View Post

Brother r Ahle Hadees & salafi same? Let us know more about members of Ahl us Sunna & how did they got added? I mean procedure.

Salam
    You should know better akhi, since you belong to the ^dont know^ maslak.

The Ahl Hadith of India and Pakistan definitely consider themselves Salafi and some of them are

settled in Saudi Arabia like Luqman Salafi and Wasiullah Abbas. The late leader of the

Jamiat Ahl Hadith, India, Maulwi Mukhtar Ahmed Nadwi used to write 'Salafi' in front of his name.

Despite that there is a long fatwa against the Jamiat Ahl Hadith and Maulwi Mukhtar in

particular by the Salafis of Saudia stating that they are Ikhwanis and not Salafis.

Similarly, the Jamiat Ahl Hadith UK is under severe attack from the Saudi Salafis.

The group that calls itself the Ghuraba' Ahl Hadith is under attack from the Jamiat Ahl Hadith.

So, I guess that the only thing common between both groups is that both are Ghayr Muqallids.

You will have to ask their respective representatives as to what exactly is wrong with them and why

they are splintering so fast, considering that the entire group of the Ahl Hadith and Salafis is

not even 300 years old.

"Jo aaye they IKHTILAF door karne wo IFTIRAAQ kar baithey. Jo aaye they aman ki baat karne wo

fitna phaila kar chal diye". Tr: "Those who came in the guise of removing disagreements created

barriers. Those who came to make peace were actually mischief mongers."

Wasalaam.
    Last edited by Abu_Tamim; 15-10-2010 at 08:36 AM.