Thread: Noori Bori Sarkar (lanatullah alayh) and his ilk (see: Mushrikeen) thriving in Pak

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Default Noori Bori Sarkar (lanatullah alayh) and his ilk (see: Mushrikeen) thriving in Pak

Thousands of wacked out Pakistani biddati men and women dancing for their salvation at the behest of "Nori Bori wali Sarkar Qalandar Pak" (i.e. the filthy foulmouthed old man in the video) in Lahore. May Allah free these people from the clutches of Shaytan!

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Default Re: Noori Bori Sarkar (lanatullah alayh) and his ilk (see: Mushrikeen) thriving in Pa

salaam

i posted a video of this [clip] a few years ago. what scares me is he has a big following. no wonder why pakistan keeps gettin azaab. may it continue until mushriks like him are all wiped out. ameen

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Default Re: Noori Bori Sarkar (lanatullah alayh) and his ilk (see: Mushrikeen) thriving in Pa

I think the filth of the pseudo-sufis in some places of the Indian Subcontinent is worse than anywhere else on Earth.

BTW, is that Tauseefur Rahman guy Ahle-Hadith? I used to think he was a Barelwi. He's quite annoying too...

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Quote Originally Posted by a_muslim View Post

I think the filth of the pseudo-sufis in some places of the Indian Subcontinent is worse than anywhere else on Earth.

BTW, is that Tauseefur Rahman guy Ahle-Hadith? I used to think he was a Barelwi. He's quite annoying too...
    yea he is hardcore GM Moulana Ilyas Ghuman has done he's operation
    Verily, Allah and His angels shower blessings on the Prophet. O Believers! send blessings upon him and salute him with a worthy salutation". (Qur'aan - 33:56)

http://www.sabeel-travels.co.uk/

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Brother please make dua for them ...
    and Alhumdulliah they are NOT thriving ..Allah Tala have accepted a lot of
    people from the same land who have dedicated their entire lives to call them towards
    the true deen Alhumdulliah.

Regarding Tauseef ur rehman sahab's refutation by Ml Ilyas here is the link ..

http://www.e-iqra.info/puplic-messege-room/tariq-jameel

May Allah reward him for that .
    A brother form our masjib got really confused when he watched Tauseef sahab's video on youtube addressing Maulana Tariq jameel, But anyone with a little knowledge and honesty can see how wrong he actually is.

On the authority if Hazrat Abu Hurairah (RA) ; The Rasool-ullah (SAW) said :

" Part of someone's being a good muslim is his leaving alone that which does not concern him."

(Tirmidhi)

“If you don't know where you are going, any road will get you there.” LC

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Madhhab
    Shafi'i

Salam,
    what nonsense is that....pheww
    " A sin which makes one meek and humble is better than a good deed which makes one proud and arrogant. "