Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Maulana Tahir Husain gayavi

  1. #1
    Senior Member shiyamhoda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Gender
    Brother
    Madhhab
    Hanafi
    Location
    India
    Posts
    134

    Default Maulana Tahir Husain gayavi

    Asalaam alaikum
    I have been hearing about maulan Tahir Husain gayavi but dont know much about him. Some info about him would be really appricieted .
    however i found i website which has his bayans which i would like to share
    http://www.sizar.in/MTHG.html


  2. #2
    Senior Member shiyamhoda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Gender
    Brother
    Madhhab
    Hanafi
    Location
    India
    Posts
    134

    Default Re: Maulana Tahir Husain gayavi

    isnt there any info availabe about him online


  3. #3
    Senior Member Abu_Tamim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    Brother
    Madhhab
    Hanafi
    Location
    Al-Hind
    Posts
    5,650

    Wink Re: Maulana Tahir Husain gayavi

    Quote Originally Posted by shiyamhoda View Post
    isnt there any info availabe about him online



    Maulwi Tahir Husayn Gayawi is a Deobandi 'alim famous for taking on the Barelwis in India. He is

    originally from Gaya, Bihar.

    He is a good speaker with a sense of humour and some of his speeches are also on youtube.

    Anything else that you would like to know?
    Mujhse bekas ki dawlat pe laakhon durood, Mujhse bebas ki quwwat pe laakhon salaam,
    Hum ghareebon ke aaqa pe behad durood, Hum faqeeron ki sarwat pe laakhon salaam.


    www.jayshemuhabbat.blogspot.com
    www.drabutamim.blogspot.com
    www.shiningblades.blogspot.com


  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    Brother
    Madhhab
    Hanafi
    Location
    India
    Posts
    8

    Default Re: Maulana Tahir Husain gayavi

    Quote Originally Posted by shiyamhoda View Post
    Asalaam alaikum
    I have been hearing about maulan Tahir Husain gayavi but dont know much about him. Some info about him would be really appricieted .
    however i found i website which has his bayans which i would like to share
    http://www.sizar.in/MTHG.html
    Dear Brother, Maulana Tahir Husain Gayavi Born in India (Gaya, Bihar). He is a prominent Alim-e-deen, a debator and a baristor of Ahl-e-Sunnat wal jamaat (specifically hanafi, devbandi). he completed course of alim from madarsah devband. he is unbelievably intelligent specially against Ghair Muqalliddeen(so called Ahl-e-Hadith or Wahabi). Now he is in his old age so pray to Allah swt for his long life, as v all need him.


  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    Brother
    Madhhab
    Hanafi
    Posts
    68

    Smile Re: Maulana Tahir Husain gayavi

    Quote Originally Posted by ashfaan View Post
    Dear Brother, Maulana Tahir Husain Gayavi Born in India (Gaya, Bihar). He is a prominent Alim-e-deen, a debator and a baristor of Ahl-e-Sunnat wal jamaat (specifically hanafi, devbandi). he completed course of alim from madarsah devband. he is unbelievably intelligent specially against Ghair Muqalliddeen(so called Ahl-e-Hadith or Wahabi). Now he is in his old age so pray to Allah swt for his long life, as v all need him.
    Assalamu alaykum

    He did not completed his Alim course from Darul uloom deoband... He left DU-Deoband while Mishkaat course, later he joined Madrassah kashiful uloom marqaz nizamuddin Delhi....

    PS:You can watch his videos on my Youtube Channel:

    http://www.youtube.com/ahlussunnah1
    "Peace! - a word from a Lord Most Merciful!"

    [Holy Quran 36:58]




  6. #6
    Senior Member Abu_Uzair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    Brother
    Madhhab
    Hanafi
    Location
    DUNIYA
    Posts
    4,354

    Default Re: Maulana Tahir Husain gayavi

    assalamu alaikum
    we are working to making his website,i.a very shortly it will be ready


  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    Brother
    Madhhab
    Hanafi
    Location
    India
    Posts
    8

    Default Re: Maulana Tahir Husain gayavi

    Quote Originally Posted by danish_23jan View Post
    Assalamu alaykum

    He did not completed his Alim course from Darul uloom deoband... He left DU-Deoband while Mishkaat course, later he joined Madrassah kashiful uloom marqaz nizamuddin Delhi....

    PS:You can watch his videos on my Youtube Channel:

    http://www.youtube.com/ahlussunnah1
    Wa alaikumussalaam,
    tnx 4 the correction brother, i analyse that u r correct...i heard 1 of his waqia of devband that ..."in devband there is a gate named baab-uz-zahir...he removed the point(nuqtah) of 'zo' and name becomes baab-ut-tahir...after this act he was restigated "... well being a devbandi does not forcefully means that a person must completed alim course from d.u. devband, it is just an "institution of thought" (maktaba-e-fikr).


  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    Brother
    Madhhab
    Hanafi
    Location
    India
    Posts
    8

    Default Re: Maulana Tahir Husain gayavi

    Quote Originally Posted by moulana junaid View Post
    assalamu alaikum
    we are working to making his website,i.a very shortly it will be ready
    Asalaamualaikum,
    ur effort is appprecialble brother, keep it up and i hope u will collect all of his debates against ghair muqallids and upload them...may Allaah help u in your efforts...any help u require from me...u can ask..i will try my best to help u...as i m also a web developer...ok Fi Amaan Allaah


  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    Brother
    Madhhab
    Hanafi
    Location
    India
    Posts
    8

    Default Re: Maulana Tahir Husain gayavi

    Quote Originally Posted by shiyamhoda View Post
    isnt there any info availabe about him online
    well brother y ur name is shyam???


  10. #10
    Senior Member Abu_Uzair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    Brother
    Madhhab
    Hanafi
    Location
    DUNIYA
    Posts
    4,354

    Default Re: Maulana Tahir Husain gayavi

    Quote Originally Posted by ashfaan View Post
    Asalaamualaikum,
    ur effort is appprecialble brother, keep it up and i hope u will collect all of his debates against ghair muqallids and upload them...may Allaah help u in your efforts...any help u require from me...u can ask..i will try my best to help u...as i m also a web developer...ok Fi Amaan Allaah
    ws,br jazakallah for ready to help,plz sent me ur id.my id is in my site www.attablig.com


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 06-07-2013, 03:59 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-03-2010, 01:26 PM
  3. Speech of Hadhrat Maulana Husain Ahmad Madani R.A
    By Ibn Muhammad 09 in forum Islamic Media Reviews
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 17-01-2010, 10:56 PM
  4. Who here knows Maulana Tahir Hussain?
    By المفكّر in forum General Islam
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-11-2009, 07:46 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •