Thread: Beautiful Bayan by Hazrat Maulana Tariq Jamil Sahab Db in Norway (Aug 2010)

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Default Beautiful Bayan by Hazrat Maulana Tariq Jamil Sahab Db in Norway (Aug 2010)

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Default Re: Beautiful Bayan by Hazrat Maulana Tariq Jamil Sahab Db in Norway (Aug 2010)

Although I have known Maulana sahib since 1997 when he first came to our city here in US, when I started listening to his more recent lectures that are entitled as "duroos-e-zindagi" on www.darsequran.com, I was hooked. Each one of these lectures is focused on how to improve one's character or husn-e-akhlaq. These are delivered to his students at the madrasah but I wish Maulana sahib could deliver similar lectures to the general public as this is the need of all people, especially those who have started some level of practice of deen and now are in need of focusing on improving their muamalaat and maasharat. The beautiful anecdotal accounts from the lives of Sahaba and Tabieen are really awe-inspiring and touch the heart. May Allah increase him in wisdom and continue his benefit upon the ummah. Ameen.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Default Re: Beautiful Bayan by Hazrat Maulana Tariq Jamil Sahab Db in Norway (Aug 2010)

Jazakallah for sharing this.
    Just a question, in the first video the uploader commented that they have the permission from the maulana saab himself to publish the lecture with pictures (i.e. video), I'm wondering if it's really true? Do they really permit videos to be taken at the first place?
    'And whose words can be better than his, who calls (people) towards Allah, and performs good deeds, and says "I am one of those who submit to Allah!" '
    - Surah Ha-Meem Sijdah.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

I was present in Oslo and also attended this impressive talk. Unfortunately, Maulana Tariq Jamil sahib DB did not dissaprove of the video cameras being present.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Sw.

it isn't hard to notice the camera placed on the tripod almost right in front of Maulana if u see the video, though i too am surprised, there must be a reason for it...InshaAllah i hope someone asks him whats that reason....
    Request for Isaal e Sawab for our dearest brother and sunniforum.com legend, Dr. Abu Tamim (may Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala have mercy on him) who left us on 2nd of Jan 2014.

www.theijtema.com - Because Inconvenience is SacrificeŽ

Madhhab
    Hanafi

I dont know the reason but he seems to have become a little more lenient on this issue....as some of the other Deobandi Ulama have...But Allah knows best

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Quote Originally Posted by Jawad_ Khan View Post
    Bro can You please reply to this thread:
    http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/show...highlight=erum
    "Kash ! Main ek darakht hota jise kaat diya jata.(Ibne majah)".[abu dharr(Radhiyallahu anhu)]