Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Famous Pakistani singer Atif Aslam reciting Naat in Makkah for Hajj

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Default Famous Pakistani singer Atif Aslam reciting Naat in Makkah for Hajj

May Allah grants him the hidayah to use his voice only for the purpose of pleasing his Creator, Ameen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2Ley...layer_embedded
    O our Rabb! Forgive us and our brothers who passed before us with Imaan. And do not place any impurity (ill-feelings) in our hearts against those who have Imaan. O our Rabb! Indeed You are the Most Forgiving, Most Merciful.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Smile Re: Famous Pakistani singer Atif Aslam reciting Naat in Makkah for Hajj

Quote Originally Posted by Antivirus View Post

May Allah grants him the hidayah to use his voice only for the purpose of pleasing his Creator, Ameen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2LeynwvfoY&feature=player_embedded
    Aameen.
    I'm unable to see from youtube because of not having that facility, but wish that may Allah S.W.T give him Tawfiq to avoid previous activities.

During my age of ignorance I was a great fan of him. But while listening his songs, sometimes I wished, if he would come here, I would request him to call the Adhan!

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Default Re: Famous Pakistani singer Atif Aslam reciting Naat in Makkah for Hajj

Walaikumus salaam bro,

This video clip is of year 2009 and I thinks he has sang further new songs.........
    Ilm wo Noor hai jise Haasil karne ke baad baghair amal kiye chain na aaye..
    Agar ye hai to ilm hai varna maloomat hai......Aur maloomat ki qayamat ke din pakad hai..
    Ke jitna hasil kiya uspe kitna amal kiya
    Mufti Shafee RA

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Unhappy Re: Famous Pakistani singer Atif Aslam reciting Naat in Makkah for Hajj

Quote Originally Posted by SIRAJ-UD-DEEN View Post
    Walaikumus salaam bro,

This video clip is of year 2009 and I thinks he has sang further new songs.........
    Oh no...Siraj bhai, ye aap keya kaha? Mein to bohot kuch sochne laga tha...

Madhhab
    Hanafi

he just attend, hajj, fullfilled one obligation, life doesnt stop there........

Madhhab
    Hanafi

May Allah Ta'ala gives him hidyat,
    Most of his hindi songs contains "shirk" meaning.
    I've heard that he will be playing role of an actor in a bollywood movie.
    He has a sizeable fan following in India also, inshallah his conversion will be very benefecial.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

maybe it's just me, but there are a lot of people having a spiritual retreat to and from music. IMHO, these people cause more harm to the religion than the good. They become religious for a short time so that they can get public fame. One such condition is the one of Najam Shiraz, another of Ali Haidar, one Abrarul Haq and now this guy. To me , I don't think he ever wanted to be religious, someone told me the kind of videos he makes for his songs are such that no one can watch with their family around ( or no at LEAST shameful person can watch alone ).

The only exception I've seen are Junaid Bhai and Zafar Iqbal bhai, and they both got their religious experience through Ulama-e-Haq. The ikhlas the ulama have, they tranfer it to their minds.

Another way of looking at it is that when these people try to become religious , but they don't find enough motivation, or tazkiyah, they go back, finding themselves unable to bear a few hardships that come this way. So they take the easy way out.

Then there are people like Yusuf Islam, who , after leaving music for decades, now are coming back, these really are the signs of the end of time. Allah forbid.
    پڑھ پڑھ عالم فاضل ہویا کدے اپنے آپ نوں پڑھیا نہیں
    جا جا وَڑدا مندرمسیتی کدی نفس اپنے وچ وَڑیا ای نہیں

لڑدا ایں روز شیطان نال کدی نفس اپڑے نال توں لڑیا ای نہیں
    بلھے شاہ اسمانی اُڈدیاں پھَڑدا ایں جہڑا گھر بیٹھا اونوں پھڑیا ای نہیں

بُھلےؔ شاہؔ

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Quote Originally Posted by Usman View Post
    maybe it's just me, but there are a lot of people having a spiritual retreat to and from music. IMHO, these people cause more harm to the religion than the good. They become religious for a short time so that they can get public fame. One such condition is the one of Najam Shiraz, another of Ali Haidar, one Abrarul Haq and now this guy. To me , I don't think he ever wanted to be religious, someone told me the kind of videos he makes for his songs are such that no one can watch with their family around ( or no at LEAST shameful person can watch alone ).

The only exception I've seen are Junaid Bhai and Zafar Iqbal bhai, and they both got their religious experience through Ulama-e-Haq. The ikhlas the ulama have, they tranfer it to their minds.

Another way of looking at it is that when these people try to become religious , but they don't find enough motivation, or tazkiyah, they go back, finding themselves unable to bear a few hardships that come this way. So they take the easy way out.

Then there are people like Yusuf Islam, who , after leaving music for decades, now are coming back, these really are the signs of the end of time. Allah forbid.
    Zafar Iqbal?? Who is that? Can you provide more information insha'Allah?

Wasalaam

Madhhab
    None

I used to listen to him but I stopped listening to music . Yea hes good , I wont be surprised if he leaves music and movies behind.

And yes , if he uses his voice for Islam that would be AMAZING , and yes him calling the azaan , wow , Inshallah , ameen .

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Quote Originally Posted by shoeb.momin View Post
    May Allah Ta'ala gives him hidyat,
    Most of his hindi songs contains "shirk" meaning.
    I've heard that he will be playing role of an actor in a bollywood movie.
    He has a sizeable fan following in India also, inshallah his conversion will be very benefecial.
    Not sizeable, but I think Atif has fan following more in India than Pakistan.........
    Ilm wo Noor hai jise Haasil karne ke baad baghair amal kiye chain na aaye..
    Agar ye hai to ilm hai varna maloomat hai......Aur maloomat ki qayamat ke din pakad hai..
    Ke jitna hasil kiya uspe kitna amal kiya
    Mufti Shafee RA