Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does black magic really exist?

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Question Does black magic really exist?

Hi so I have a bit of a problem.. quite a big problem actually. Hoping somebody can help me out.

Well so I do not want to brag but I have been QUITE blessed ever since birth. I was born very attractive and very intelligent and with lots of patience and love for all and generally a good nature, and good health.

I do get sick often, but only little things that go away, but for the past year I have had a huge problem. I have been getting afflicted with multiple illnesses and also I got into a fight and broke my face bone and it still is not healing and also I get angry very easily now and never want to pray and I am not feeling so attractive these days and I do not want to study anymore either and all I want to do all day is lay in bed and take sleeping pills and to top it all off I've been acting rude to my friends and fam because they do not understand how I feel and how much pain I feel and I feel guilty ALL the time cause I always miss prayers and then I do my best to get up and make them up before I fall asleep but I just feel like **** I do not know what to do.

And my mom says that someone did black magic on me and growing up in the West people don't really believe in those things here but she said that Prophet Mohd. pbuh also got it done on him andt hat it is real and she thinks someone did it on me..

so my question is, do such things still happen nowadays? also, how can I get it to go away? My mom said that people with black magic on them stray away from Islam but that to get rid of it you have to pray and read surah fatiha and whenever I pray or make up my prayers I do it sincerely and I read surah fatiha when I can so I am confused as to how to make this go away or if it will at all ?

I just do not want to blame everything on black magic lol like they used to in the old days so I was just wondering if anyone has any advice on this. Appreciate it mates.

Madhhab
    Not Muslim

Default Re: Does black magic really exist?

Quote Originally Posted by aellami01 View Post
    Hi so I have a bit of a problem.. quite a big problem actually. Hoping somebody can help me out.

Well so I do not want to brag but I have been QUITE blessed ever since birth. I was born very attractive and very intelligent and with lots of patience and love for all and generally a good nature, and good health.

I do get sick often, but only little things that go away, but for the past year I have had a huge problem. I have been getting afflicted with multiple illnesses and also I got into a fight and broke my face bone and it still is not healing and also I get angry very easily now and never want to pray and I am not feeling so attractive these days and I do not want to study anymore either and all I want to do all day is lay in bed and take sleeping pills and to top it all off I've been acting rude to my friends and fam because they do not understand how I feel and how much pain I feel and I feel guilty ALL the time cause I always miss prayers and then I do my best to get up and make them up before I fall asleep but I just feel like **** I do not know what to do.

And my mom says that someone did black magic on me and growing up in the West people don't really believe in those things here but she said that Prophet Mohd. pbuh also got it done on him andt hat it is real and she thinks someone did it on me..

so my question is, do such things still happen nowadays? also, how can I get it to go away? My mom said that people with black magic on them stray away from Islam but that to get rid of it you have to pray and read surah fatiha and whenever I pray or make up my prayers I do it sincerely and I read surah fatiha when I can so I am confused as to how to make this go away or if it will at all ?

I just do not want to blame everything on black magic lol like they used to in the old days so I was just wondering if anyone has any advice on this. Appreciate it mates.
    If you believe black magic exists, than it will. HOLD ON, let me explain. We see allot of self diagnosed hypocondriacs these days, example being the guy who says he has headaches all the time but doesn't or believe he is sick all the time but is not, in extreme cases getting meds from docs who pass them out like candy, thus causing real problems. Black magic is conjured up by people in their minds so they can justify things they cannot explain nor understand. Black magic is fear! Well...fear not friend, your fine, keep praying like you normaly would and forget fear, forget spells and curses, and most of all dont fall victim to mysticism.

God be with you!
    The Christian dude.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Quote Originally Posted by Italianguy View Post
    If you believe black magic exists, than it will. HOLD ON, let me explain. We see allot of self diagnosed hypocondriacs these days, example being the guy who says he has headaches all the time but doesn't or believe he is sick all the time but is not, in extreme cases getting meds from docs who pass them out like candy, thus causing real problems. Black magic is conjured up by people in their minds so they can justify things they cannot explain nor understand. Black magic is fear! Well...fear not friend, your fine, keep praying like you normaly would and forget fear, forget spells and curses, and most of all dont fall victim to mysticism.

God be with you!
    Black Magic DOES exist according to Islam. It's the very reason why Ma'uzzatayn ( the last two chapters of the Qur'an ) were revealed. But I agree that there are many people who have a misdiagnosed problem and they take it for black-magic. I suggest the brother goes through a proper diagnosis and analysis of himself before thinking it's the black magic that's causing problems.

Brother, I hope you don't fall victim to these aamils, I suggest get a free advice from some ulama. You know, one of my friend fell in love with a "Girl" and she said she "loves" him too! I took him to my friend who's an aamil, because the girl seems to be having a "jinn" problem upon her. My friend told me first, and then he said, bring your other friend along so I can tell him in person. You know what the aamil friend told my "other" friend? The girl is playing with you, she doesn't want to get married to you.

This is the same aamil who told me that 98% of the people coming with problems about Jinn or Black Magic, actually are suffering from different diseases and they think it's Black Magic. Mufti Zar Wali Khan sahib told a friend of mine that "make sure you finish eating after maghrib and do some walking, otherwise your blood thickens and you'll think it's some magic or whatever , because the heart get's irregular beats". Well I just inferred , but he meant the same thing.

So don't worry, get a thorough check-up and insha'Allah you'll be fine. If you can, read the wazeefah I've given to the other sikh guy about Voodoo problems insha'Allah you'll be better.
    پڑھ پڑھ عالم فاضل ہویا کدے اپنے آپ نوں پڑھیا نہیں
    جا جا وَڑدا مندرمسیتی کدی نفس اپنے وچ وَڑیا ای نہیں

لڑدا ایں روز شیطان نال کدی نفس اپڑے نال توں لڑیا ای نہیں
    بلھے شاہ اسمانی اُڈدیاں پھَڑدا ایں جہڑا گھر بیٹھا اونوں پھڑیا ای نہیں

بُھلےؔ شاہؔ

Madhhab
    Not Muslim

Quote Originally Posted by Usman View Post
    Black Magic DOES exist according to Islam. It's the very reason why Ma'uzzatayn ( the last two chapters of the Qur'an ) were revealed. But I agree that there are many people who have a misdiagnosed problem and they take it for black-magic. I suggest the brother goes through a proper diagnosis and analysis of himself before thinking it's the black magic that's causing problems.

Brother, I hope you don't fall victim to these aamils, I suggest get a free advice from some ulama. You know, one of my friend fell in love with a "Girl" and she said she "loves" him too! I took him to my friend who's an aamil, because the girl seems to be having a "jinn" problem upon her. My friend told me first, and then he said, bring your other friend along so I can tell him in person. You know what the aamil friend told my "other" friend? The girl is playing with you, she doesn't want to get married to you.

This is the same aamil who told me that 98% of the people coming with problems about Jinn or Black Magic, actually are suffering from different diseases and they think it's Black Magic. Mufti Zar Wali Khan sahib told a friend of mine that "make sure you finish eating after maghrib and do some walking, otherwise your blood thickens and you'll think it's some magic or whatever , because the heart get's irregular beats". Well I just inferred , but he meant the same thing.

So don't worry, get a thorough check-up and insha'Allah you'll be fine. If you can, read the wazeefah I've given to the other sikh guy about Voodoo problems insha'Allah you'll be better.
    Thanks for clearing up , thats exactly what i meant. BTW, love your location! My wife is making some Biryani right now, and some roti, palak paneer, kheer, and tikka masala, mmmmmm GOOD!
    The Christian dude.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Quote Originally Posted by aellami01 View Post

there are two extremes ppl go to in this field:

(1) they blame everything bad that happens on black magic

(2) they dont believe black magic exists at all

take the middle path. it exists but not everything bad that happens is a result from black magic.

i think your problem, from what you stated, is related to your frustration causing everything else.

Most generous of mankind, I have no one to take refuge in,
    Except you at the occurrence of widespread calamity.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Quote Originally Posted by bint_iftikhar View Post
    I really hope I misread this...
    lol yea i dont know what htat was either

Madhhab
    Hanafi

thank you all for your help.. i will be doing an umrah soon inshallah and I'm hoping that will give me some peace of mind

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Quote Originally Posted by Usman View Post

Assalam o alaikum brother Usman!
    You'v mentioned about your friend who's an aamil. Brother I need some help for the treatment of sihr affliction. Wud it be possible to pls let me have contact of your mentioned friend? I'll be really grateful for your kind help.
    Cud u pls also adv about the wazeefah you'v mentioned in yr same post? Many thanks.
    Last edited by Talib e Dua; 30-01-2011 at 06:03 AM.

Madhhab
    Shafi'i

Is it possible that what the 7th century arabs considered to be black magic, was really just some psychological phenomena and since they didn't have a good understanding of such things at the time, they considered it to be magic?

Madhhab
    Hanafi

It could be:
    1. Hormones
    2. Evil eyes (Nazar)
    3. Black Magic.

I suggest you to give Sadqah (charity, a little bit every day) where the people really deserve it and be in a state of Wudhu as far as possible (and that also means being in a state of cleanliness), if possible, try listening to this great bayan of Maulana Hanif Luharvi D. B on a thread titled 'bayanat by indian ulema' by Maulana Abu_Uzair where he explains the importance of reciting dua before entering the bathroom and reasons behind it, lay people like us really don't give such things importance but they go long way in protecting us from shayateen.
    Request for Isaal e Sawab for our dearest brother and sunniforum.com legend, Dr. Abu Tamim (may Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala have mercy on him) who left us on 2nd of Jan 2014.

www.theijtema.com - Because Inconvenience is SacrificeŽ