Do you believe in the Qur’an?
“Those to whom we have given the Book and who recite it in the way it should be recited, such people believe in it” (Qur’an 2:121)
Alhamdulillah we're now taking bookings for tajweed classes beginning in January. You can find more details, course content and book online here: www.utrujj.org/upcoming_courses.php
All courses will take place at Muslim World League (46 Goodge St) in Central London. There is an early bird discount available until the first week of January.
Online supplementary 1:1 tuition available (subject to availability).
Dates & Times:
Foundation: 21 Jan 2011 to 25 Mar 2011, 18:30-20:00
Stage 1: Fri 21 Jan 2011 to 25 Mar 2011, 18:30-20:30
Stage 2: Thurs 20 Jan 2011 to 24 Mar 2011, 18:30-20:30
Saturday Sisters Stage 2/3: 22 Jan 2011 to 26 Mar 2011, 10:30am-12:30pm
Key benefits of tajweed:
* Improve your relationship with Allah swt and the Qur’an as follows:
* Learn to fulfil the obligation due upon every Muslim: to recite the Qur’an to an acceptable standard.
* Improve the quality of your Qur’anic recitation in your daily prayer. This willl have a direct impact upon the connection you feel with Allah (swt), during the course of your prayer.
* Be in the presence of angels, whilst tranquility peace and mercy descend upon you from Allah (swt). Be one of those mentioned by Allah (swt) to the angels.
* Your heart will receive purification
* Receive and learn the Qur’an from a qualified teacher who is connected in a knowledge chain to the Prophet Mohammad (peace be upon him)
Got questions? Give us a ring on 07984 360373 or drop an email to email@example.com.
We hope to see you there insha'Allah!
Jzk, salaam & dua's
Registered Charity No: 1099875