Thread: Timetable for THe dajjal's Arrival

Madhhab
    Don't know

Default Timetable for THe dajjal's Arrival

Salaamolaykum

Apologies if I'm posting this in the wrong forum, so please correct me on that.

I've been watching a few about the freemasons dajjal etc and according to their maths we have about 10-12 years before the 37 human days before the dajjal will manifest itself.
    This doesn't sit well with me as I'm sure I watched a programme on an islamic channel a few years ago which said FROM THE QURAN OR HADITH that it won't happen for many years yet.

Could someone please direct me to where this has been posted on the forum or where in the Quran the procedure and timetable for judgement day, the resurrection, the appearance of Imam Al- Mahdi the reappearance of Jesus (p.b.u.h) etc. I need a translation as well please
    Last edited by SameerKhalid; 03-01-2011 at 05:20 PM. Reason: Mistyping

Madhhab
    None

Default Re: Timetable for THe dajjal's Arrival

Quote Originally Posted by SameerKhalid View Post
    Salaamolaykum

Apologies if I'm posting this in the wrong forum, so please correct me on that.

I've been watching a few about the freemasons dajjal etc and according to their maths we have about 10-12 years before the 37 human days before the dajjal will manifest itself.
    This doesn't sit well with me as I'm sure I watched a programme on an islamic channel a few years ago which said FROM THE QURAN OR HADITH that it won't happen for many years yet.

Could someone please direct me to where this has been posted on the forum or where in the Quran the procedure and timetable for judgement day, the resurrection, the appearance of Imam Al- Mahdi the reappearance of Jesus (p.b.u.h) etc. I need a translation as well please

you saying the Muslim channel saying about this timetable than they are getting orders from real dagal fitna to say like this to Muslim forums or medias.

Madhhab
    Don't know

No the programmes/documentaries i'm referring to are on youtube.They are made by muslims or at the very least have quotes for the Quran in there. I'm unsure where I watched it, but I'm pretty sure It was stating the true timetable for "the end of days" (dajjal's time) before the world is in peace under muslim rule before the earth is destroyed and we are all in Jannah

Madhhab
    Don't know

Quote Originally Posted by mannan View Post

@sameerkhalid

i think you have watched arrivals or viewed some documentary.

dont think of things you cant control and ALLAH knows best the answers to your questions.
    The Arrivals is one of them but it's more than that. Maybe I'm being lazy, but i'm, asking HERE because there is much disinformation and lies on the net so before I start getting mired in that I would like to be directed to threads or sites which have the correct knowledge. Personally I think there is some scaremongering going on, even if the brothers who made the films have the best intentions. As you said, ONLY ALLAH knows the answer. In fact JUST before I read your post mannan I found a page which says that very thing
    WHEN WILL THE DAY OF JUDGMENT ARRIVE
    Men ask you of the Hour. Say the knowledge of it is with God only. What can convey to you that may be the Hour is near. Qur'an Chapter 33 Verse 63
    They bid you to hasten on the doom. And if a term had not been appointed, the doom would have definitely come on them. And it will come upon them suddenly when they perceive not. Qur'an Chapter 29 Verse 53
    taken from here http://www.grandestrategy.com/2010/1...-judgment.html.
    I'm not presenting the page, Im just saying i was scanning through it and focused on the quotes from the Quran and saw what you sad here. ALLAH AKHBAR. TRULY! HE guides!