Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: haz.mo. gulam sb vastanvi(d.b) appointed as a principal of darul ulum deoband

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Default haz.mo. gulam sb vastanvi(d.b) appointed as a principal of darul ulum deoband

assalamu alaikum
    khadimul quraan and khalifa of qari siddiq sb bandvi(r.a)
    hazrat moulana gulam sb vastanvi(d.b) appointed as a principal of darul ulum deoband today.
    Last edited by Abu_Uzair; 11-01-2011 at 06:57 AM.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Default Re: haz.mo. gulam sb vastanvi(d.b) appointed as a principal of darul ulum deoband

Assalaamu alaykum

Moulana Junaid saheb can you kindly provide some details regarding the new principle, etc. Also if you can provide a link.

Shukran

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Default Re: haz.mo. gulam sb vastanvi(d.b) appointed as a principal of darul ulum deoband

Hazrat moulana Gulam Muhammad Saheb Wastanvi(d.b) appointed as a principal of Darul uloom deoband.

http://sahafat.in/delhi/p-1-1.htm

http://www.inquilab.com/

Madhhab
    Hanafi

assalamu alaikum
    he is one of the main khalifa of late qari siddiq sb bandvi r.a and a principle of jamia akkalkua.there are more than 3000 madaris and makatib are running under him.more than 1000 masajid built by him.
    plz see http://www.jamiyaakkalkuwa.com/

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Quote Originally Posted by afriki_haqq View Post
    Assalaamu alaykum

Moulana Junaid saheb can you kindly provide some details regarding the new principle, etc. Also if you can provide a link.

Shukran
    plz see http://www.indiareport.com/India-usa...ational/1/20/1

http://karavalitimes.com/index.php?o...ral&Itemid=128

Madhhab
    Hanafi

He comes to the UK often to my local masjid for 10 days in ramadan. I was very impressed by him Mashallah and he has a rare noor on his face which is visible to all. I was not aware that he was gujrati but thought he was from Mahrashta. Another Maualana who I was very impressed with is Maualana khalil db of Baroda I think? Maulana Junaid you can confirm? In all his bayans he mostly mentioned tasawuff and his shaykh hazrat maulana qamruz zaman ilahbadi db. My father went to meet him last year when he was in India and I shall ask my father if he will meet him this time too (my father is in India for 1 month) Very impressive person and very young too. See most people don't value true ilm but appreciate fiery speakers etc.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Quote Originally Posted by London786 View Post
    He comes to the UK often to my local masjid for 10 days in ramadan. I was very impressed by him Mashallah and he has a rare noor on his face which is visible to all. I was not aware that he was gujrati but thought he was from Mahrashta. Another Maualana who I was very impressed with is Maualana khalil db of Baroda I think? Maulana Junaid you can confirm? In all his bayans he mostly mentioned tasawuff and his shaykh hazrat maulana qamruz zaman ilahbadi db. My father went to meet him last year when he was in India and I shall ask my father if he will meet him this time too (my father is in India for 1 month) Very impressive person and very young too. See most people don't value true ilm but appreciate fiery speakers etc.
    he is mufti salman sb(d.b).my friend.very active worker in all parts of deen.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Give my salams to this great man. Tell us more about him please.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Quote Originally Posted by moulana junaid View Post
    assalamu alaikum
    khadimul quraan and khalifa of qari siddiq sb bandvi(r.a)
    hazrat moulana gulam sb vastanvi(d.b) appointed as a principal of darul ulum deoband today.now both principal and shaikhul hadis are gujaraties.
    Walikumassalam,

Molana Sab maafi ki guzarish ke saath... what is the need to stress regional identity.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Quote Originally Posted by skhkmomin View Post
    Walikumassalam,

Molana Sab maafi ki guzarish ke saath... what is the need to stress regional identity.
    just for pleasing,bcoz he is near to us and we are very pleased for his successful journey to principal
    afterall if u dont like it,i remove my word.see now
    Last edited by Abu_Uzair; 11-01-2011 at 09:34 AM.