Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: If you can't get married, what can you do?

Madhhab
    Maliki

Default Re: If you can't get married, what can you do?

Salams,

Hey, whatever happened to Naghia? I mean, she hasn't posted here for awhile. Gid, I hope she didn't slip up and fall into the sin she was trying to avoid...If you're still there, let us know what's up, please...really worried about this sister...

Wa Salam,

Tempest Desh

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Quote Originally Posted by Tempest Desh View Post
    Salams,

Hey, whatever happened to Naghia? I mean, she hasn't posted here for awhile. Gid, I hope she didn't slip up and fall into the sin she was trying to avoid...If you're still there, let us know what's up, please...really worried about this sister...

Wa Salam,

Tempest Desh

I understand how you feel.
    I personally feel that I am a railway platform-(sometimes) used once and left behind.
    Wassalam

Madhhab
    None

Sister i think at some point if you are not married you do get these urges whether you live in Italy.Saudi Arabia or Pakistan.And they are very difficult to avoid but you can get married if you really need it and then try normal methods to avoid pregnancy till you are ready for it.And ask Allah for help spend you most of the time in prayer and Prophet s.a.w advised saum( fasting) for young unmarried youth.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Doing istikhaar b4 marriage, can u go ahead with ur marriage plans even while u av a bad dream about the istikhaar and can some1 do istikhaar on behave of another person

Madhhab
    Hanafi

either you get married or you fast.

Most generous of mankind, I have no one to take refuge in,
    Except you at the occurrence of widespread calamity.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Assalamu Alaikum Sister,

It is great to see that you are concerned of your chastity and realizing the importance of chastity and doing actions according to the commands of Allah (SWT) are a blessing not everyone is blessed. First you should Thank Allah the All Mighty for this blessing and pray 2 rakaht salah for thanking Allah and make dua that May Allah (SWT) find you a pious husband Ameen !

Well I am knew to this forum but I wanted to know if you want get married I have someone who also is going to go for medicine Inshallah ! Let me know JazakAllah Khair !

Salam

Madhhab
    Hanafi

I think the arrogance of the people led the sister to sin......
    well done

Madhhab
    Hanafi

The p90x2 workout schedule exercise is incredibly powerful. It is simple to set yourself for failure with all the this exercise program, as enthusiasm generally begins to fail following a week. That’s where the P90X worksheet will come in.
    Furthermore, the appearance of white shades on the nail care tip is mostly due to the least amount of Vitamin in the human body. Women should eat such food items that contain vitamin C and proteins for the growth of proper nails.
    Last edited by Yiluculm; 08-10-2013 at 06:49 AM.

Madhhab
    None

Quote Originally Posted by Tempest Desh View Post
    Salams,

Wa Salam,

Tempest Desh
    Assalamu aleikum to everyone,
    I am really sorry not to keep on posting here for a very long time; lessons, exams and other problems took me away.
    I really thank you for your worry, Allah bless you, it is very kind of all of you. Al hamdulillah, I haven't committed zina, Allah still gives me strenght enough to avoid that.
    Well, I give news about this "problem"...someone suggested me to talk with my parents, well, I did... but it was all quiet useless. I mean, I faced the matter with them several times, because they saw me very sad and depressed in some way for this fact - and I sometimes burst into tears for it speaking about it (I know it's very stupid, I'm ashamed, but it's going for too much time) - and the only thing they told me was "don't worry, Inshallah someone right for you will come"; I don't know if they understood the real matter inside, which is the fact that I don't know Muslim men, and all the boys I know are non-Muslims. It's a bit frustrating...I mean, I know it could be possible for a non-Muslim man to convert to our beautiful religion, but I am always worried about the meaning of that possible conversion... I don't want someone to become Muslim just with words to please me, it's a very bad thing and I would feel guilty. I don't still know how to behave in this environment, which, after all, I belong to; if I moved to my father's land, I would start my life from the beginning, maybe feeling like a stranger... I know, I suppose you are thinking something about "so stay there and keep on complaining", but, trust me, it's complicated...
    Is it so strange to be desired and appreciated as a woman (in the right way) and not only as a daughter, a sister and a colleague? Am I exaggerating?
    I sometimes feel terribly stupid for it, there are lots of problems in the world, much more worse than this, but I can't avoid thinking about it... I can't fall in love with anyone because he isn't "proper" for me and if someone (who knows I'm Muslimah) falls in love with me I always have to reject him immediately... but I AM a woman, not a child.
    I wish I could be as ascetic as a Sufi!

I hope you are all well and healthy =)
    Wa salam

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Hmm... The root cause is your parents. You just need to convince them, right?

Start telling them that, you are not interested in family life, loneliness is more preferable to you, you want to be unmarried throughout your life etc etc. (Precaution: your acting should be perfect. You need to rehearse before telling them to make it realistic.)

They will be afraid of your intention and will start searching for a guy for you. Because, no parents can tolerate unmarried son/daughter.