In the name of Allah the Compassionate, the Merciful..
Pearls of Wisdom (quotes by..Hadrath Ali radi Allah anhu)
1. Anxiety does not avert Divine destiny but wastes recompense and requital.
2. He who hears backbiting is counted with the backbiter and he who endorses evil acts is considered an evil-doer.
3. Obedience to Allah Most High is not attainable without self restraint.
4. One cannot taste the relish of blessedness prior to tasting pangs of misfortune.
5. Sign of satisfaction with God is that the servant resigns to Divine destiny.
6. For the people of spiritual insight, there is admonition in every glance and lesson in every experience.
7. The best gratefulness is that you share others in the bounties and blessings of God conferred on you.
8. Contentment is a treasure which will never exhaust.
9. People in this world are like travelers whose journey continues even though they are asleep.
10. Acquire patience and endurance, because their relation with true faith is that of a head to the body -- a body is of no use without the head, similarly true faith can be of no use without attributes of resignation, endurance and patience.
[ quotes by hadrath Ali radi Allah anhu]