Bismillahir rahmanir rahim.
Assalamualikum wa rahmatullahi wa barkatuhu brothers and sisters.
This thread has been started as an extension to the thread started in general forum by brother Usman2 about the youth being 'soft'. And I agree with him.
But I also believe that we, the youth of today, even if we are soft we can change. So with the help of Allah, inshAllah all the elders in this forum can advice and show us the things that we have to do to be better and stronger muslims who can contribute to the umma in a positive fashion.
There are 3 parts [or can be more, these are the three I can think of now] where I believe we can be guided.
1. Physical health
2. Mental health
3. Spritual health
Obviously each one of us have come from different house hold and been brought up in different ways so lets us take the reference/starting point as that of a youth who is very weak in all three 'healths' mentioned above. Looking forward to a constructive and helpful discussion, InshAllah.
Some answers that would be of great benefit are:
1. How to improve these health.
2. How to incorporate the improving of these healths in our daily life along with all other chores.
3. Daily small deeds/actions that we can do that will lead to an increase in these health.
4. How to maintain the health that we have/gained.
5. How to avoid sliding down after getting a good start.