Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wedding nasheeds/naats

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Default Wedding nasheeds/naats

Assalamu Alaikum,

My sister is getting married soon inshallah, I'm looking for wedding nasheeds and naats, preferably ones in urdu.

Assalamu Alaikum.
    In the Hereafter a terrible punishment awaits you but also forgiveness from Allah swt and His good pleasure. The life of this world is nothing but the enjoyment of delusion. (Surah al-Hadid: 20)

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Assalamualykum,
    How about Zain Bhikha's Wedding Song

Madhhab
    Hanafi

I don't think they exist, do they. Exept for the Zain Bhika one, I haven't heard any others.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

there are many naats and nasheeds that are appropriate 4 weddings, although instruemntless, eh hard to find..but jsut google "wedding naats" or naats and pick and choose..nasheeds..you'll find hear and there, indeed the wedding song by zain bhikha is swell. good luck...
    As for those who strive in Us, surely We will guide them to Our paths; and verily Allah is with those who excel. (Quran 29:69)
    www.tasawwuf.org
    www.sacredlearning.org
    www.zamzamacademy.com

Madhhab
    Hanafi

one of the sisters need to pm another sister by the user name of bint' masood
    she posted a torrent with nikah nasheeds by qari saleem seedat on sunni torrents. I am not sure if she hasnt had the time to seed it properly but a lot of people have asked her about on sunni torrents without any successful seeding. I think I have seen her posts here on sunniforum also.

that may be a source also

Madhhab
    Hanafi

As salaamu Alaikum

I have a CD of the one by Qari Saleem Seedat,it's quite nice masha Allah.I hope u can get it from the sister Insha Allah.

Also there are 2 albums by Imran Dahya." Shaadi Mubaarak" and "Nikah ki Khushiyan"

The only problem with those is that many of his tunes imitate Indian songs,though there is no music in them.Im not sure if they are available in the book and tape shops in UK,though it could be ordered online i think.

was Salaam

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Quote Originally Posted by fnaeem
    one of the sisters need to pm another sister by the user name of bint' masood
    she posted a torrent with nikah nasheeds by qari saleem seedat on sunni torrents. I am not sure if she hasnt had the time to seed it properly but a lot of people have asked her about on sunni torrents without any successful seeding. I think I have seen her posts here on sunniforum also.

that may be a source also
    *bint Yunus

I believe the sis had some Internet problems, and was not able to connect to anyone properly for them to finish seeding.

I'll see what I can do to get the CD available.

I'll post the link up ASAP. I definetely recommend signing up at sunnitorrents and downloading the file. The anasheed are in Urdu and are completely free from musical instruments (daff and otherwise).

[start edit]
    Quote Originally Posted by ummati
    ]The only problem with those is that many of his tunes imitate Indian songs,though there is no music in them.Im not sure if they are available in the book and tape shops in UK,though it could be ordered online i think.
    I've heard that from a lot of people. Many people say that it's wrong to listen to such anasheed because the indian song/dance/tune/what-have-you would occupy your mind which would be the complete opposite of what *should* happen when listening to the audio. Would it still be considered wrong if a person has never listened to Indian songs and cannot link the nasheed and song together? I don't know the answer to that one...

[/end edit]

Madhhab
    Hanafi

, file uploaded and ready for download. Click here for the .torrent. I will try and seed the file for as long as I can.

If you need help signing up at sunnitorrents or downloading the file, please feel free to ask, .

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Assalamaualykum,
    I found this site, which is supposed to have some good nasheeds on it, however, the site is in arabic, and I was wondering if anyone knew how we can get the english text up
    http://www.fanateq.com/
    Jazakhallah khair

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Quote Originally Posted by Zahra View Post
    Assalamu Alaikum,

My sister is getting married soon inshallah, I'm looking for wedding nasheeds and naats, preferably ones in urdu.

Assalamu Alaikum.
    assalamoliqum, i have plenty of imran dahya cd's, if you are intrested please let me no, each cd is 2.25 i have over 12,