Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Akberuddin Owaisi shot (fired) in Hyderabad - condition critical

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Default Re: Akberuddin Owaisi shot (fired) in Hyderabad - condition critical

Quote Originally Posted by FususAlHikam View Post
    These guys are all thugs and criminals. The only Islamic thing about this thread and these people is that we are seeing more of corrupt Muslim leaders.
    Shaykh Husami, the founder of Dar al 'Ulum Hyderabad was troubled a lot by the Owaisi family. During one of his lectures/speeches he said something against them. When they came to power, they used the entire government apparatus to make life hell for him in such a way that this man who spent his entire life in da'wah and working for the Muslims barely escaped being jailed by the Hindu authorities. Thanks to some Muhsin members of our society who carried his case forward and used their political influence, the Shaykh was able to stay away from jail. Such then are our leaders. Allah shows them in this life only a taste of what is to come for them in the Aakhira.
    Mujhse bekas ki dawlat pe laakhon durood, Mujhse bebas ki quwwat pe laakhon salaam,
    Hum ghareebon ke aaqa pe behad durood, Hum faqeeron ki sarwat pe laakhon salaam.

www.jayshemuhabbat.blogspot.com
    www.drabutamim.blogspot.com
    www.shiningblades.blogspot.com

Madhhab
    Hanafi

What did Salaar Salahuddin Owaisi sahib do during Babari Masjid demolition? What was his role?

Dont be fooled, these people are not doing anything for the betterment of Muslims. They are just doubling their Swiss bank account balance every year.

Most generous of mankind, I have no one to take refuge in,
    Except you at the occurrence of widespread calamity.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Default Re: Attack on Akberuddin Owaisi shot (fired) in Hyderabad - condition critical

Quote Originally Posted by not known View Post

But there are also good things which they have done to Muslim community. We should also keep this in mind.

But still as a muslim brother, we should pray for anyone who is suffering for life.

Thanks.
    Walikumassalam

Good things like ... politicising meelad , auctioning medical seats in the name of minority , selling of waqf lands and yes I forgot enchroaching masajid where there is huge cash influx.

Certainly we should pray for all of our brothers who are suffering but then why this thread does not have any mention of the poor body guards who were killed.

Some people asked Hazrat Abid khan sb to do dua for Akbar's health during the sunday Bayan and he just said

" O Allah in politics and leadership save the khair ( goodness ) and eliminate the Shar ( evil ) "

Case closed.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Quote Originally Posted by Abu_Tamim View Post

Shaykh Husami, the founder of Dar al 'Ulum Hyderabad was troubled a lot by the Owaisi family. During one of his lectures/speeches he said something against them. When they came to power, they used the entire government apparatus to make life hell for him in such a way that this man who spent his entire life in da'wah and working for the Muslims barely escaped being jailed by the Hindu authorities. Thanks to some Muhsin members of our society who carried his case forward and used their political influence, the Shaykh was able to stay away from jail. Such then are our leaders. Allah shows them in this life only a taste of what is to come for them in the Aakhira.

I don't know when this all happened.. I personally heard the bayan of Akeel sahab in the MIM gathering, and personally heard him saying infront of salahuddin owaisi sahab " Owaisi sahab batein toh badey kartey hai, lekin amal nahi kartey" and all of them laughed. I wonder how he could take him seriously.

edit: this gathering was in our college, so i heard it. otherwise i never attended any political gathering

Police has arrested him many times because of various reasons too

I am not defending the owaisi family but this is what i know
    Last edited by not known; 03-05-2011 at 09:38 AM.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Atleast for engineering, its free for huffaz and alims

Madhhab
    Hanafi

I don't know when this all happened.. I personally heard the bayan of Akeel sahab in the MIM gathering, and personally heard him saying infront of salahuddin owaisi sahab " Owaisi sahab batein toh badey kartey hai, lekin amal nahi kartey" and all of them laughed. I wonder how he could take him seriously.

I am not defending the owaisi family but this is what i know
    I think Hazrat Moulana ra was arrested twice if I am not mistaken. Once when he opposed Indra Ghandi on the family planning issue, am I right? I dont know the details of what happened with him, with Hyderabad in general, I was happily playing basketball here in the states like a proper American completely unaware of the world around me

Most generous of mankind, I have no one to take refuge in,
    Except you at the occurrence of widespread calamity.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Yes you are right.he was arrested wehn he raised slogans against "Ham Do Hamrey Do "
    Last edited by شعيب‎ محمد; 03-05-2011 at 11:23 AM. Reason: I have not read the message of Fusuk brother
    If I or any of my posts hurt you anytime, either here on this forum or anywhere outside this forum, then I ask sincere forgiveness from you.
    Wassalaam...

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Atleast for engineering, its free for huffaz and alims
    ?
    If I or any of my posts hurt you anytime, either here on this forum or anywhere outside this forum, then I ask sincere forgiveness from you.
    Wassalaam...

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Quote Originally Posted by msmirza View Post
    ?

you missed it buddy

if you would have completed hifz before joining in deccan, u would get free seat

however, if u can complete hifz before final year, try luck

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Kader Khan should run from Hyderabad , Deccan and he will win MP or MLA seat easily.
    http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/show...04165&posted=1

http://www.bhatkallys.com/news/posted/asset_6012_2.gif