Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Shafi seeking a good Darul Uloom

Madhhab
    Shafi'i

Default Re: Shafi seeking a good Darul Uloom

Quote Originally Posted by mospike View Post
    Asalaamualykum

Moulana Abu Bakrs e-mail address is abubakrshaibu@yahoo.com

@ Akhi 'Slave-of-Allah' it is an entrance requirement that the prospective student be well versed in the English language and fluent in reading the qur'an.

I suggest that you contact a local scholar to try and achieve this goal first and then Endeavour to enroll at an institute. With time and dedication this should take you about 2 months to sort out Insha Allah.
    akhi I know the slave personaly. I know his past & what he has achieved in a matter of months. most of us dont even have a fraction of the juhd that he's got going. so i think he will do fine in strand. so we should see if we can get him to atleast darun naeem.

Madhhab
    Shafi'i

Brother "mospike"

Thanks for the advice I will Inshallah implement it when I meet someone who knows tajweed and has a ijaza in it, the problem is they are very difficult to find in my town.

Brother "SASLAMS" How is everything going I wrote you an email some days ago, have you recived it?

Madhhab
    Shafi'i

i doing well, will try to respond to your mail in this week insha Allah. you will learn fast insha Allah, for the few months we were together you learned alot masha Allah so if you keap it up others will benifit. you can still come to SA you will find many places that will take you on even with the little experience you got.

Madhhab
    Shafi'i

Quote Originally Posted by SASLAMS View Post
    i doing well, will try to respond to your mail in this week insha Allah. you will learn fast insha Allah, for the few months we were together you learned alot masha Allah so if you keap it up others will benifit. you can still come to SA you will find many places that will take you on even with the little experience you got.

The other brother was saying that the requirments are to know English and be fluent in reading the Quran, so it shouldn't be to difficult to enter the Dar with the help of Allah.

However what other places are you thinking of? And Is it true that the madrasas in SA start in january?

Please provide your phone nr in the email so I can call you Inshallah.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Quote Originally Posted by Slave-Of-Allah View Post

The other brother was saying that the requirments are to know English and be fluent in reading the Quran, so it shouldn't be to difficult to enter the Dar with the help of Allah.

However what other places are you thinking of? And Is it true that the madrasas in SA start in january?

Please provide your phone nr in the email so I can call you Inshallah.

Assalaamu Alaykum Slave of Allah,

I too, after reading a number of these posts and a lot of consideration, am feeling very inclined and will be looking to study at this institute in Strand inshaAllah. Maybe inshaAllah, if the moderators would allow we can exchange information inshaAllah and help each other along the way. By chance maybe we live around in the same area or close enough to aide one another. I can read write and recite Arabic/Quran, although I have not memorized a juz yet. I would advise you to speak to our local imam and ask him for some time 15 to 20 minutes a day inshaAllah to learn the letters of Arabic. Allah will make it easy for you to understand inshaAllah, and in my experience I learned the whole alphabet and a little how to read over the course of a couple days with an ustadh. InshaAllah I look forward to discussing with you

Oh and yes this madrassa does start in mid January.

Wasalaams
    Last edited by Philly19; 30-04-2012 at 01:08 AM. Reason: Needed to add additional informTion

Madhhab
    Hanafi

DUAI have recently relaunched their site. Its a great resource for prospective students, so please have a look Insha Allah

http://duai.co.za/Site/
    "The objective behind studying the oppositions viewpoint is to bridge the divide/close the gap and not to gain the upper hand" Sh Tauha Karaan